|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,991,791 members, 7,286,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 February 2023 at 08:38 AM
Between Unizik And UNN, Which Is A Better Place To Study Pharmacy / Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / Sale Of Uniben Postgraduate Form 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)
|Uniben A Place To Be by Azazi(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2016|
I just love the UNIVERSITY of BENIN
1. u ask your friends..how far with reading? They say they
haven't started...only to get to the LIBRARY and find out they
have a permanent seat.
2. You graduate with 2.20 and you will be telling yourself. If it
was to be Faculty of art.. I would have been a 3.20 graduate by now.
3. If you think true love is the only thing that is hard to find...try
looking for your HOD when you need his signature on a form.
3.In uniben you don't need to go far for anything...right in your
hostel you have an electrician, painter, carpenter, plumber (even a drug dealer).
4.uniben guys can configure free browsing on small Nokia torchlight phone. (I no mention Yahoo join o. Lol).
5. You get to class as early as 6.30am only to
see that all seats have been occupied by bags & books. abi dem dey leave am for sch go back house?.
6. u have already prepared food but to eat na wahala because U're already late for lectures.
7. Lecturer: Only 10 students in class today? Oya tear
a sheet of paper for test....he turns to the
board to write. Before he turns back-------class don full. Lol
8.come night class during exam u go see different levels of reading. scaning,skimming, jaking and lots more.
9. During exams u will know those who are naturally beautiful because no time for makeup at all. Everyone become born- again
10. It's always funny when exam supervisor says SUBMIT!! And many students suddenly develop that super human ability; answering 3hrs question in 50seconds.
Others are great, But UNIBEN is the Greatest....
Don't underestimate d power of a man who graduated from UNIBE.#AM1OFDEM
|Re: Uniben A Place To Be by tripplephi: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2016|
guy you got RAW TALENT..... I AM AN ALUMNI FROM UGBOWO CAMPUS AND I URGE YOU TO START A BLOG AND MAKE MONEY..... CONGRATS. THANKS FOR THIS
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56