Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,120 members, 7,957,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments (25197 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba Sues FG Over “lopsided Appointments” At NNPC / APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments / Senior Police Officers Protest At Force Headquarters Over Lopsided Postings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by meccuno: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
francizy:

Don't mind those bigots. They always say things like "God bless Nigeria" and "Nigeria will be great again", knowing fully well that Nigeria will never get better because they support nepotism, tribal bigotry, religious bias, etc. Even if a man they believe will perform well is from SE, just because he's from SE, they prefer one without educational background from any region takes the post and passes the money embezzled down to them than the SE guy.

I've said it before and will keep saying it, Nigeria will never be better unless these numerous bigots we have out there all drop their tribalism and bigotry and work based on merit and accountability..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by azpekuliar: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
This is why Nigeria can not develop.
Sometime ago,I was in a federal govt agency for some services. A particular igbo woman was busy attending endlessly to the numerous crowd that were there while another colleague of hers,a 'hajia' in hijab was just showing up and disappearing without sitting down to attend to us. I turned to the igbo woman and asked her if the hajia wasn't employed to do the same job cos some of us needed her to sit down to help reduce the queue. The igbo woman answered "they are the rulers of this place,they are above the law,if I try being that lazy,I will be sacked. I still have children in school".
In a federal govt agency?
This is obtainable across the nation. Once a sector becomes very profitable,instead of employing good hands to help it grow,they will send in their semi illiterate brothers to go milk it dry. And that's how a laudable sector will become a failure and the nation will be the loser at the end

You are very correct. That's how they killed all the thriving industries like DSC, NNMC in the '80s and '90s, because their people were in power. You never found them in the factories were the real production was going on, but in administration, finance departments where they easily lined up their pockets & ruined those companies. Incompetent nepotic quota-system dependent semi-literate buffons! angry

5 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by judondasylva(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
kenny987:
When people complain and point these glaring inequalities out, rather than calmly ascertain the merits of such complaints and demand for corrective measures or just keep quiet and let those affected make their voices heard, some spineless oafs will start talking about how Igbos always play the ethnic card or always claim victimisation.

Same thing keeps happening yet u expect them to keep quiet and accept crumbs when they're entitled to more for purposes of fairness. They get tired and decide to get out of the sham of a union, they get branded as traitors seeking to divide an entity. Where was the unity in the first place?

The truth must prevail.
my brother help me tell all these fools. if you are neglected and you complain problem then if you decide to seperate and stay on your own problem. what does Nigeria people want from Igbo people?

3 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by blackpanda: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I know kids when I see their posts. The topic is about custom boss so stay on the topic

If u dont know what to say, SHUT UP!
Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by Ecoterrorism(f): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
blackpanda:

If u dont know what to say, SHUT UP!
you can't take on me because we are not on same plain. Go and look for your toys biko
Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by blackpanda: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
you can't take on me because we are not on same plain. Go and look for your toys biko

U no get work this afternoon ba. Yeye
Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by naijaking1: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
tyson99:
Igbos again always not contended with what they have msscchew

You double dealer, may I ask where you were when the same house or rep was inviting Okonjo, Oduah, and Diezani on almost a daily basis. Now, you have suddenly turned a blind eye. Sick.

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by judondasylva(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
This is why Nigeria can not develop.
Sometime ago,I was in a federal govt agency for some services. A particular igbo woman was busy attending endlessly to the numerous crowd that were there while another colleague of hers,a 'hajia' in hijab was just showing up and disappearing without sitting down to attend to us. I turned to the igbo woman and asked her if the hajia wasn't employed to do the same job cos some of us needed her to sit down to help reduce the queue. The igbo woman answered "they are the rulers of this place,they are above the law,if I try being that lazy,I will be sacked. I still have children in school".
In a federal govt agency?
This is obtainable across the nation. Once a sector becomes very profitable,instead of employing good hands to help it grow,they will send in their semi illiterate brothers to go milk it dry. And that's how a laudable sector will become a failure and the nation will be the loser at the end
chai its a shame but if you say it most fools here will start calling you names. God will help us in this country till we have independence.

3 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by buchilino(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
tyson99:

Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by Aufbauh(m): 7:29am
Why is it always the South East particularly after the Buhari presidency?
I think these guys have developed strange eyes to see things others do not see.
From Onyeka Onwenu observations to Ohaneze youth Vanguard.
My question is that why are others not complaining about those stuff including the minority tribes? Should we say is a grand conspiracy by all including the much coveted south southern minorities to relegate them or a supposedly victim mentality cultivated over time.

WAT SHOCKS ME IS D NORTH IS NOT EVEN COMPLAINING N U (SW) D (WISE ASSES) DECIDE 2 CARRY DER HEADACHE 4 THEM. WAT IS WRONG WITH MOST SW PPLE ON NL?. U DON'T WANT THEM (IGBOS) N AT SAME TIME UR ASKING THEM STOP IPOB. WAT IS UR PROBLEM WITH IGBOS. WE R BUSY MINDING OUR BUSINESS WHILE UR LOOKING 4 TROUBLE.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by 247Dior(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
tyson99:
imagine how dumb u are... so y is he not answering the call of house members?

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by meccuno: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
azpekuliar:

You are very correct. That's how they killed all the thriving industries like DSC, NNMC in the '80s and '90s, because their people were in power. You never found them in the factories were the real production was going on, but in administration, finance departments where they easily lined up their pockets & ruined those companies. Incompetent nepotism quota-system semi-literate buffons! angry
Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
tyson99:

LOL, the Wailing Wailers; they want Biafra and insult Nigeria as a zoo; yet see them petitioning for appointments and promotions within the Nigerian Customs Services - all just because of their meager 5%.
Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by 9japride(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Viewing most comments of some brainless bigots, one would b scare of d future of our youths smh. No sense of reasoning at all. If your tribe is a dumba$$ sit down look, don't expect d Igbos to act like wise. Speak out and free ur selves from bondage. That's how a certain tribe goes about killing people in their farms yet d oppressed will still b ok with d situation because them no get mouth. I think most of what we seen online is as a result of faulty upbringing fueled by messed up cultural background. To d haters have u hated d Igbos today? Try abeg biko. Go to d navy u'll see a lot of northerners there yet many of them have not even seen a stream. But they controy d army i am really pissed off this evening. God save us all from evil and wicked souls roaming about as humans. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by Ben108: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
tyson99:
You are a fool! Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments by kenny987(f): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ecoterrorism posgt=43240180:
Thanks love for this

God bless u my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jibrin Raises 20 Questions For Dogara / Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks / PDP Convention: Governors Meet, Reject Consensus Candidature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.