Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare (26971 Views)

Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by olatex25(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2016
applause for this beautiful write up by Cynthia Morgan, I hope dey see dis and work on it....
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2016
hmmn
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Cythia morgan, I love this babe. Abeg pure German Juice on top Peter and Paul head make their senses return
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by wheezie24(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2016
shamecurls:
Am so hornyy
I feel like making babies
when odas r making money
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by gist4kidsblog: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by AfroKnight: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2016
This is a family matter. Let them settle it in the family.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by wheezie24(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2016
iAmCharis:
The same way Tuface got it wrong when he separated from faze and blackface?

Some part of me wants to see what they can come up with individually.
one wl b a great singer yle d oda wl b a great dancer
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2016
iAmCharis:

Totally agree with you 100%
# Seconded smiley
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by temmym4(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2016
Lytech:
Did you believe this two business man are really fighting?
They only want there name been mentioned everywhere so as to maintain their fame in music industry..
Wise up

What is this one saying
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by ItuExchange(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2016
Let them do what they like.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by KayTash(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2016
shamecurls:
Am so hornyy

Dnt you have shegoats in ur area? grin
shamecurls:
Am so hornyy

Dnt you have shegoats in ur area?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2016
wheezie24:

one wl b a great singer yle d oda wl b a great dancer
Your opinion!!! Don't be surprised if the one you think isn't that good in singing outshines the other.
Ebayray:

Totally agree with you 100%
# Seconded smiley
Your head is there. wink
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Ladymay123: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2016
No be u fellow scatter dem ni?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2016
Check out my signature
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by ideatoprince18(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2016
iAmCharis:

...... Hw did 2 baba get it wrong ...., no let bois break ur head for dis talk ooo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by midasbliss(f): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2016
Thecelebgists:
site is beautiful!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by fortunechy(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2016
na them sabi
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by sam90s(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2016
I don't want them to split, since I hear some people's life will be ruined, I mean who wants that? undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by wheezie24(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2016
iAmCharis:
Your opinion!!! Don't be surprised if the one you think isn't that good in singing outshines the other.
fingers crossed
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Jacko01: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2016
Shineke dis babe collects 3 milla per show.... Hw much olamide.... Davido and wizkid come dey collect.... Tellin me say a show she earns 14000usd dahs more than many american stars..... Omo i don go enta music walai
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2016
ideatoprince18:

...... Hw did 2 baba get it wrong ...., no let bois break ur head for dis talk ooo
I duff my hat for your comprehension skill.

Reread the post I quoted and modify your quote.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Young03(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
Clown!!
na wah from u oo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by danjaba(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Lola! Lola!! Lola!!! you see wetin u don cause now abi? Make we call you Delilah or Jezebel which name do u prefer? These boys started their career before one of them met you oo. Now u see wetin u don do now. Hmmm. If you as a wife cannot reconcile these boys now then im afraid you don't have the qualities of a good wife oo, you will be representing him as a mere woman. Abeg sef, which babalawo did u visit sef.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by ferguson17(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2016
To each his own fate
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by repogirl(f): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2016
I do hope they get back together..... I believe they will, the bond between twins is just too strong.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by henryboff(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2016
Bros,
I know say this na joke matter oo but make we try dey use correct facts sha (even if na joke cos small pikin fit come dey believe say this thing na true). The SUN is not the hottest thing on planet earth because the SUN is in reality not on planet earth smiley Na joke we dey ooo. But this SUN wan roast person sha.
emalek86:
Sun eh
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by kporostic(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2016
u try my dear
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Thecelebgists(f): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2016
midasbliss:

site is beautiful!
Tanx babe

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by jaksabbey(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2016
That's good of u cynthia, but I fink it's high time u invite there olori ebi to intervene
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by abdelmaleeq(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Thecelebgists:
Cynthia Morgan Publicly Urges Peter and Paul To Return as Psquare see what she wrote here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCM1JzSGZZt/

Dats my aunt
Diva wit brain
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by JaySalvador27: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lytech:
Did you believe this two business man are really fighting?
They only want there name been mentioned everywhere so as to maintain their fame in music industry..
Wise up

This heat must be affecting your cerebral cortex if you think P Square still chasing fame at this stage in their carreers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meeting Mark Zuckerberg Or Jidenna 'Classic Man'? / PHOTOS: Cee C With Toolz And Yaw / Yomi Fabiyi Visits Baba Suwe In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.