Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare (26959 Views)

Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Thecelebgists(f): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2016
Cynthia Morgan Publicly Urges Peter and Paul To Return as Psquare see what she wrote here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCM1JzSGZZt/

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Thecelebgists(f): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by goldbim(f): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2016
Smart gal!!when two elephants fights,the grass suffers..cool..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by rheether(f): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Clown!!

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Lytech(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2016
Did you believe this two business man are really fighting?
They only want there name been mentioned everywhere so as to maintain their fame in music industry..
Wise up

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Thecelebgists(f): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Lytech:
They only want there name been mentioned everywhere so as to maintain their fame in music industry..
Wise up
Wow u are so wise... Jesos is lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by karbridals(f): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Like their name was fading away before.

quote author=Lytech post=43231324]Did you believe this two business man are really fighting?
Wise up[/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by iamjayboss(m): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Adonis3: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2016
Lytech:
Wise up

yea, thought so initially

But when it involves being dropped as an ambassador

Nigggga!

Play don finish

#Adonis3HasSopken

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2016
There is just something dry about the fight. Its so stale now abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by funnyme(f): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2016
I don't want them apart. They should come back together please. See as Glo don run collect their contract.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by enoqueen: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Aproko girl.

Your name de the matter self, hope you remember.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by WackyJ1(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2016
Such a long a.s.s message

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by cruzita(f): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2016
embarassed I'm really sad over this psquare saga.I hope they come back real quick because I know they can't walk alone.God knew the reason he made them two
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by dguizman(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Na their own wahala be that.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by emalek86(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Sun eh

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by datola: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Good
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Cynthia Morgan?

So nah dhiz LovePeddler qo dey advise p square.............thinqs dey happen for naija o
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by odinese(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2016
NO One CARES BOUT PSQUARE
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by shamecurls(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Am so hornyy

I feel like making babies
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Kreamie(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Dropped as ambassadors....Sh!t has gone past publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Sunnycliff(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2016
At times we don't know the value of team work until when separated. The Okoyes got it wrong this time

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by bastien: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Give them ur yansh and watch the magic grin

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by rhymesnoni(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Dia business nt mine.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Mprex(f): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2016
each man to his own problem abeg

i like her write up tho. sounds very sincere

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Forwetinnah: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2016
...PSQUARE will soon release a reunion album and smile to the banks, i think this intervention stuff is edging into a publicity stunt
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by gbens2000(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2016
I might start listening to her song becuz of this brave act.nyce one #peterandpaulgetbacktothestudio.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by condralbede(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2016
Thr bussines,Thr money ,Thr life...nothing concern me.meanwhile who dem Don help

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2016
Sunnycliff:
At times we don't know the value of team work until when separated. The Okoyes got it wrong this time
The same way Tuface got it wrong when he separated from faze and blackface?

Some part of me wants to see what they can come up with individually.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by Richie0974: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2016
So she sabi talk something wey get sense like this, impressive.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by kingthreat(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2016
You want them to continue so they can carry you along in their shows. Cos you know without P-square, Jude is a shitty manager and will just want BJs from you rather than moving your "Ganja girl" career forward.

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wants Peter And Paul To Return As Psquare by yaqq: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2016
glo,mtn, airtel n any oda telecommunication industry should help build good prison s ds country not gvn ds useless. ambassadors! we don't need advert to knw mtn is everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) / Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos / Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.