Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Before You Say “I Love You” - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Say “I Love You” (1531 Views)

How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Say “I Love You” by RelationshipT: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2016
The statement “I love you” is just one statement that can take any relationship to the next level. The statement comes out naturally after we do something exciting, incredible or sweet. Sometimes you just feel like saying it when you see how cute, beautiful or amazing your spouse looks. It’s an emotional statement that makes you feel appreciated and loved if it’s sincerely said.
But “I love you” can as well mar your relationship. We sometimes just begin to misbehave when our friends, partners or couples profess their love for us. It’s just naturally to feel on top of the world when we know someone really and sincerely loves us.
Read on: http://relationshiptalks.com.ng/before-you-say-i-love-you/

(1) (Reply)

See How This Cheating Married Woman Got Stuck With Her Boyfriend / A Friend Slapped My Sister In My Presence. I Had To Beat Him Up. Was That Cool? / Testimonies Of Husbands Who Can Now Satisfy Madam After Taking This Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.