Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone (12384 Views)

South-east Is The Most Secure Geo-political Zone - UN / Nothing To Show That South-east Is Part Of Nigeria - Okorocha / South-East Is Safest Place To Live - UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by SirShymexx: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
somegirl1:

Actually it is. Traffic plays a huge role in the success or failure of online forums, just like blogs. All types of people and comments, especially controversial ones, are of utmost importance in this kind of business.
If Seun considered it important to stop the tribal wars on here, he would have done so very easily a long time ago.

But what's there to celebrate just the same size of calabar but with a population that's the 3rd largest in country?

You lot are clowns with little ducks waving madness. You're the reason why this forum is a cesspit cos you won't stop making noise.

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by somegirl1: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

But what's there to celebrate just the same size of calabar but with a population that's the 3rd largest in country?

You lot are clowns with little ducks waving madness. You're the reason why this forum is a cesspit cos you won't stop making noise.

You seem to have quoted the wrong post.

2 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by bigfrancis21: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blackfire:

my guy we are saying the same thing, am just adding swagger to it, imagine a colony of army of SE click, with airports, seaport, refineries and so on to put them to use.

About the army... If i tell u this don't be suprise, 40 percent of igbos i met and ask about this army thing.. Said atleast in the next 10 -20 years they must ve atleast 1or 2 military personels.. Me once my kid is of age, army straight, whatever u guys are doing subconsciously me to i must join... Ejiro igbo agba oyen ocha.

O dika Igbo gi eyero eye. Nna, a mulu yi n'ilo ani Igbo? undecided

E jiro Igbo agwa onye ocha...I cholu isu Igbo, I suo nya ofuma maka na ndi bee ayi si na e kene onye akidi, o gwota ozo.

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by EasternActivist: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2016
cheruv:

Enrollment into the army is good... But in addition we should've our own "Hizballa" which would be clandestinely funded by our Diaspora.
The present crop of elites we've now are traitors and should be done away with when the time comes. What we need as leaders are Igbo nationalists like Mbakwe, Okpara etc not cowards who kill their people bkos abuja wills it angry

Eziokwu ka ikwuru nwanne mmadu.

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Blackfire(m): 1:29am On Feb 26, 2016
bigfrancis21:

O dika Igbo gi eyero eye. Nna, a mulu yi n'ilo ani Igbo? undecided

E jiro Igbo agwa onye ocha...I cholu isu Igbo, I suo nya ofuma maka na ndi bee ayi si na e kene onye akidi, o gwota ozo.

oyenoma CY so u are trowing jabs at me because of mistake of letter 'w'?
Thank u , mana udo chia.
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Emancipation:
I have been away from the country for almost 4 years for studies. I had the opportunity to tour the east for the past two months trying to setup up my business. It felt like a construction zone everywhere. The type of real estate boom happening is shocking. Places that used to be bush years ago are housing estates. I couldn't even recognize my own mother's village. The development is real and surprising considering the fact that the economy is not good.

My theory about this is that:

1)possible investment coming from igbos in the diaspora.

2) possible that igbos in nigeria have finally reversed the trend of investing outside of igboland

3) possible that Easterners on average might have stronger spending power

Finally, i think that governments in the east have to be more strict when it comes to new developments in virgin lands. They need to make sure the area is mapped out and well planned before people get permit to build so that space for road expansion can be available. But I am still impressed at the rapid developments.

Now, go home and do the same in your region grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by omoelesa(m): 2:36am On Feb 26, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

There is a place that they call ojota in Lagos you can get all those rickety Mazda buses that will take it to ikare..why must every Yoruba claimed Lagos

Lagos is no man land ...if you can't stand the heat ..pls bounce

We will so choke you ...we will so squeeze Lagos of economic benefits while we give you paltry owo da

Now run go carry placards to alausa
Lol,confuse lot,una no want biafra again.

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by IkpuMmadu: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2016
omoelesa:
Lol,confuse lot,una no want biafra again.

Lagos will be an oversea territory
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by omoelesa(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Lagos will be an oversea territory
No problem,at least you people will be paying tax and also applied for residencial permit.
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Dainfamous: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2016
A song rich in message and igbo culture and a prayer for the pockets never to run dry,( Anya nwu ututu me nu mu ERIWA agwu agwu)this excellent video portrays rich igbo culture that actually reveal links between igbo culture and the fundamental reasons they where bless with wealth's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkO8tHcda5E

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by AntiIgnorance: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2016
xmich:

Pls, I think is very necessary you make that research today.
From the picture below you can find out.

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Diademk07: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
I used to know a man that is worth billions ..he has a FIRM IN Lagos.. He was so confident of the love by the people that claim they are his (g)host in Lagos till oba of Lagos made that lagoon statement ...the man said that was an eye opener ...he has started pulling all his investment back to east

Also a friend was based in USA and he wanted to build a house in Lagos ..I advised him against it..he claimed one Nigeria ....I took him to a tour of nairaland so that he can read the anti igbo comments ..he read it and now changed his mind ...he has estate in enugu

All you need to do is take them on a tour of Nairaland ..if you can't do that ..just go to search and type igbo

That's all

Igbos are getting wiser now
Where is ugomba and peppyluv and asadike
See tales!
Don't you mean the anambra man that opened his tomato paste factory in Lagos last week? LOL!
The only thing wey dey SE na hotels and houses! Who would even do business in a landlocked place where there's no market nor raw materials needed?
The joke is on you! What were you expecting when you were calling people amala etc! No be only lagoon, you go soon see Osa river! Yeyee!

2 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Diademk07: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Emancipation:

It is a statement of fact that the south east is blessed in abundance with both human and natural resources. Besides countries like korea and japan developed with no natural resources.
What natural resources? Drugs?
LOL!

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Diademk07: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Emancipation:

The richest companies in the world are apple and google. They were built with human resources. Highly educated work force. That's why i laugh at the obsession of people in this country with oil.

Japan and korea developed without oil

The JAMB, WAEC and NECO scores and ranking shows that the south east is producing the future educated workforce that will power its growth and development,
Can you imagine? LoL!
That reminds me of an ibo friend of mine who knows next to nothing yet her jamb and waec result were of high grades!
No wonder ibo and dullness can never be separated!
Bunch of Miracle centre graduates everywhere!
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Diademk07: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

If you want to know one Nigeria and the love for igbo

Just visit www.nairaland.com and go to search space type igbo ...you will see the result , then also type ibo .

Then make up your mind where you want your investment ....

Nairaland has made it clear ...I can make all the billions in Lagos .I will just build tiny 3 bed room all my investment is in easter. Cities

Thank you nairaland
Thank you Seun for opening our eyes

To the love Nigeria has for igbo
The victim mentality at play once again!
Expect to get the same shit you dish out and this time around, we Yoruba will reciprocate it in thousands folds!
Shameless landlocked parasitic clowns!

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Diademk07: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Emancipation:

The advantage that Igbo land has is that over 90% its economy is supported by local investors. It has Very few foreign investors. This means that even in bad economy, the local investors don't run away unlike the foreign ones. That's why I like what obiano is doing which is focusing on attracting local/indigenous investors.
Yet contributes nothing whatsoever to Nigeria!
Parasitic folks!
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Emancipation: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Diademk07:

What natural resources? Drugs?
LOL!

Yes ignorant fool . Drug is part of our resources.

When it comes to the pharmaceutical industry, the indigenous companies are all owned by Igbo men and women. We produce most of the life saving drugs in this country and at affordable price. Thank your masters you biiiiiitccch.

3 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Diademk07: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Emancipation:

Yes ignorant fool . Drug is part of our resources.

When it comes to the pharmaceutical industry, the indigenous companies are all owned by Igbo men and women. We produce most of the life saving drugs in this country and at affordable price. Thank your masters you biiiiiitccch.
LOL!
Don't you mean the fake drugs your people are being killed in Asia for?
Yyeye deceptive clowns!
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by sirade(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Diademk07:

See tales!
Don't you mean the anambra man that opened his tomato paste factory in Lagos last week? LOL!
The only thing wey dey SE na hotels and houses! Who would even do business in a landlocked place where there's no market nor raw materials needed?
The joke is on you! What were you expecting when you were calling people amala etc! No be only lagoon, you go soon see Osa river! Yeyee!

per the bolded, I thought you guys said that they are good in only 2X2 shop, gala hawking, drug and sell of pirated CDs etc.

You know my dear, you tribal bigots will some days swallow your vommits.

It is hightime we the youth stopped all this bigotry and face the problem of our dear nation squarely.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Diademk07: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
sirade:

per the bolded, I thought you guys said that they are good in only 2X2 shop, gala hawking, drug and sell of pirated CDs etc.

You know my dear, you tribal bigots will some days swallow your vommits.

It is hightime we the youth stopped all this bigotry and face the problem of our dear nation squarely.

God bless Nigeria.
Na only him get tomato factory for Lagos? There's even one right here in Akungba, Ondo state!
More reason the Anambra man need to thank Yoruba for providing an enabling environment that has markets and sources materials unlike his barren ibo land!
That being said, the bigotry can never be stopped! Yoruba awareness has been hitched and there's nothing stopping us from reciprocating the vitriol you ugly beings first dished out!!

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by sirade(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Diademk07:

Na only him get tomato factory for Lagos? There's even one right here in Akungba, Ondo state!
More reason the Anambra man need to thank Yoruba for providing an enabling environment that has markets and sources materials unlike his barren ibo land!
That being said, the bigotry can never be stopped! Yoruba awareness has been hitched and there's nothing stopping us from reciprocating the vitriol you ugly beings first dished out!!

anything that tickle your fancy and ego.
Among elites there is nothing like tribal and religious divide. They work with any tool available even with the devil as long as their objectives are actualised.

It is an advice to you bro.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Emancipation: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Diademk07:

LOL!
Don't you mean the fake drugs your people are being killed in Asia for?
Yyeye deceptive clowns!

The level of bitterness in your heart is at a toxic level. Your propaganda will not change anything. Igbos will continue to grow from strength to strength. After all, those so called drug dealers are seen as Nigerians to the rest of the world.

3 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by TheArchangel(f): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Diademk07:

Igbos, above here is one of the posts that will serve as a motivation to what this thread is all about.

These are one of the one Naijiriya chanters that won't hesitate to throw you into the lagoons and grab your properties when shits hit the fans.

Scrutinize his posts succinctly and you will understand.
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Diademk07: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheArchangel:

Igbos, above here is one of the posts that will serve as a motivation to what this thread is all about.

These are one of the one Naijiriya chanters that won't hesitate to throw you into the lagoons and grab your properties when shits hit the fans.

Scrutinize his posts succinctly and you will understand.
Who's one Nigeria chanter?
Where have I ever stated such?
The only problem I have is rather than implore your senators to support and pass the referendum bills, you clowns dance unclad on the street preaching hatred like lunatics! Is that how to seek for secession?
You clowns wants war and hatred right? And you will get it!
Yeye!
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Diademk07: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
sirade:

anything that tickle your fancy and ego.
Among elites there is nothing like tribal and religious divide. They work with any tool available even with the devil as long as their objectives are actualised.

It is an advice to you bro.

Cheers.
Take ya advice to your hero, Nnamdi Kanu in the prison!
Yeye!
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Diademk07: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Emancipation:

[bT]he level of bitterness in your heart is at a toxic level[/b]. Your propaganda will not change anything. Igbos will continue to grow from strength to strength. After all, those so called drug dealers are seen as Nigerians to the rest of the world.
Not to the level of you hypocritic clowns though!
Shameless folks!
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by TheArchangel(f): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Diademk07:

Who's one Nigeria chanter?
Where have I ever stated such?
The only problem I have is rather than implore your senators to support and pass the referendum bills, you clowns dance unclad on the street preaching hatred like lunatics! Is that how to seek for secession?
You clowns wants war and hatred right? And you will get it!
Yeye!

See what i am talking about.

Quoting for references.
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by xmich(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
AntiIgnorance:

Sorry Bro, dont let ignorance take hold of you..... We clearly know that the points are N, E, S, W.. subs are SW, SE, NW, NE... Did you see SS there?... those SSW and WSW are only there to show the intermediate direction of the point, meaning South side of the Southwest and West side of the Southwest... the same goes for the others ENE e.t.c
This isn't meant to be an arguement..i'll love to know why cross river is South-South while Enugu and Ebonyi is South-East ...... naija been suffering from ignorance since 1960 angry ..

So what are you trying to prove?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Prince Don Okonkwo Congratulates Governor Sanwo-olu On Victory / Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu / You'll Die If You Wish Nigeria Something Worst Than EndSARS - Adesina To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.