Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Any Aussies In The Da House? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Aussies In The Da House? (1709 Views)

Da Worst Day Of Day.... / Pls I Need Suggetions In Da House! / Accept Da Fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Aussies In The Da House? by Aus9ja: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hey all,

I live here in Australia,  and would love to meet Nigerians.

Would love to have a chat,  Just want to be FRIENDS ONLY !

cheers!
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by 04ava: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2009
Hi Aus9ja, where are you based? I'm in Brisbane. Will send you a mail as soon as possible.

Cheers
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by Aus9ja: 5:19am On Jul 20, 2009
am in Victoria, Cool i wil be waiting for your email !
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by justme101(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2012
@ 04ava where in brissy are u?
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by okoomoge2(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
I am in Perth. Live around innaloo - Scarborough axis.
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by muhdT: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2012
I have an offer of work in papua new guinea. Is papua new guinea a visa free country to australia.
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by justme101(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2012
@ 04ava where in Brisbane are u?
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by marcar(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
@ Oko-Omoge i stay somewhere south of the river..........Murdoch......Kardinya Freo.... maybe w efit hookup
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by TMoni1(m): 5:13am On Jul 22, 2012
Will be in mel soon...just trying to see if I can pick up a job in mel before heading out.
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by Goddey2012(f): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
hi marcar

sent u a mail, wud like to talk to u about student's visa to Aussie, I am preparing my documents to apply for visa and would really need some advise

Thanks alot
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by newacca: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
@Marcar,
wow! Happy 2 c u here once again. Do u still check on us on Canada study visa thread?cos u once stated that u check activities there and u will be silent until I get my visa. Big ups bro. cool
ciao
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by marcar(m): 6:13am On Aug 07, 2012
Goddey2012: hi marcar

sent u a mail, wud like to talk to u about student's visa to Aussie, I am preparing my documents to apply for visa and would really need some advise

Thanks alot
I have not received any email.... can you resend it?
newacca: @Marcar,
wow! Happy 2 c u here once again. Do u still check on us on Canada study visa thread?cos u once stated that u check activities there and u will be silent until I get my visa. Big ups bro. cool
ciao
BOSS you follow me reach here.lol i still dey check the Canada Study visa thread
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by newacca: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2012
BOSS you follow me reach here.lol i still dey check the Canada Study visa thread[/quote]

Yea Bro. Good people have no hiding place. keep it up Bro. I would be happy if you could put me thru the Australia study visa. I wanna test my ability to help some of my relatives get the Australia study visa as God supported me to procure Italy study visa for my wife. cheesy
Thanks bro.
ciao
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by marcar(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by newacca: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
marcar:

so where do we start from let the whole every begins then

Thx. 4 ur quick response brova. First,I would be happy to have list of some affordable collegs/Unis you know. Abeg na low tuition fee schl I dey find ooo cheesy. I would also like to know the required dox needed to apply for study visa.
I need colleges offering progs. Foundation/Diploma,Undergraduates. I also want to know if one can get visa for vocational learning.
Thanx
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by Goddey2012(f): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
Thanks marcar

just sent u a mail
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by marcar(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
Goddey2012: Thanks marcar

just sent u a mail
you got mail
newacca:

Thx. 4 ur quick response brova. First,I would be happy to have list of some affordable collegs/Unis you know. Abeg na low tuition fee schl I dey find ooo cheesy. I would also like to know the required dox needed to apply for study visa.
I need colleges offering progs. Foundation/Diploma,Undergraduates. I also want to know if one can get visa for vocational learning.
Thanx
Boss i no go lie you there is no cheap school in Aussie.you fit check this link for Uni and colleges

http://www.australian-universities.com/list/

http://www.australian-universities.com/colleges/
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by newacca: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
marcar:
you got mail

Boss i no go lie you there is no cheap school in Aussie.you fit check this link for Uni and colleges

http://www.australian-universities.com/list/

http://www.australian-universities.com/colleges/

Thx for d link Bro. now about d visa. do you knw of any specific required dox needed for the study visa? I can't get much on their website.
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by opad(m): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2012
@ Oga Newacca, TAFE is obviously the best way to study for international studnets, as its a Technical, vocational college that gives an option to proceed to a university in the 3rd year. Some of the courses's duration is 1.5 to 2years diploma. Get more info here. http://tafe-australia.org/
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by newacca: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2012
opad: @ Oga Newacca, TAFE is obviously the best way to study for international studnets, as its a Technical, vocational college that gives an option to proceed to a university in the 3rd year. Some of the courses's duration is 1.5 to 2years diploma. Get more info here. http://tafe-australia.org/

@ oga opad,
Thanx so much. iAppreciate.
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by opad(m): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2012
ChiefAccountant @ACCA, I've been trying2 reach you via ur yahoo messenger but hadn't been successful.
I need to clarifications on something, can you please forward ur number to my email;
Opadmj at yahoo.co.uk. Thanks Boss!
Re: Any Aussies In The Da House? by newacca: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
opad: ChiefAccountant @ACCA, I've been trying2 reach you via ur yahoo messenger but hadn't been successful.
I need to clarifications on something, can you please forward ur number to my email;
Opadmj at yahoo.co.uk. Thanks Boss!

Oga mi sir. check ur inbox

(1) (Reply)

Au Pair Jobs For Nigerian Women Would it Work / Hotels In Lokoja / Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.