Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Can You Decode The Information These Artistic Pictures Are Trying To Pass? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Decode The Information These Artistic Pictures Are Trying To Pass? (790 Views)

Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) / Pain During Sex & Menstration?the Information Here Should Help / The Information Is In A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Decode The Information These Artistic Pictures Are Trying To Pass? by Naijaaccountwiz: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2016
saw this on linda's blog, i think i understand all except 5, 7,8,9 and 12 anyone who got the message those pics are trying to pass should please enlighten me, no one knows it all

Re: Can You Decode The Information These Artistic Pictures Are Trying To Pass? by Naijaaccountwiz: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2016
more;

Re: Can You Decode The Information These Artistic Pictures Are Trying To Pass? by Naijaaccountwiz: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2016

Re: Can You Decode The Information These Artistic Pictures Are Trying To Pass? by malikombi(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Clue-less Meaning-less
Re: Can You Decode The Information These Artistic Pictures Are Trying To Pass? by Meeloreh(f): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2016
I like them all and each has a very good message passed across . I love art

1 Like

Re: Can You Decode The Information These Artistic Pictures Are Trying To Pass? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
I think I understand all and their message's
Re: Can You Decode The Information These Artistic Pictures Are Trying To Pass? by Naijaaccountwiz: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2016
sweetboiy:
I think I understand all and their message's
pray do tell,what does 5,7,8 and 12 means biko
Re: Can You Decode The Information These Artistic Pictures Are Trying To Pass? by Valkyr: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Naijaaccountwiz:

pray do tell,what does 5,7,8 and 12 means biko

5 is ecological..the gun of industrial 'progress' pointing at nature

7: Perhaps, facebook users whose lives depends on the likes they get?

8: Perhaps those ladies with one face and many masks such that one can't even tell their real face..ndi pancake or whatever it is

12: female figures on skimpy wears enriching their bodies but one edifying their mind.

Little attempt

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ede Now In Comossion / NDA 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out. / How to change one's name Officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.