Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Information Is In A Book - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Information Is In A Book (503 Views)

Pain During Sex & Menstration?the Information Here Should Help / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children / Can You Decode The Information These Artistic Pictures Are Trying To Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Information Is In A Book by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
I have been using a certain software for a while. Recently, I downloaded an eBook tutorial for the software and it opened my eyes to a lot. I discovered better ways to use the software and I realized i have been stressing myself unnecessarily all the while. The thing is, most information we need to make our lives better is available and sometimes free of charge.
What you don't know is bigger than you but who said you can't learn it? If you dedicate more time to studying and learning the things you need to advance in your career, business or ministry, you will see how better your life will become. Your life can't change until you change the way you think. Books help you change the way you think. Books help you boost your confidence and boldness because you are armed with information and knowledge. Aside the confidence and boldness, you will feel a kind of joy you can't explain.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Dies As Students Poured Him Water In Jubilation Of Final Year Completio / Research Project Topics And Materials In SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY / AAU Bans Collection Of Statement Of Results By Proxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.