Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Does Mr Ifeanyi Ubah Has A Magic Wand To Solutions Ofnigerian Problems - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Mr Ifeanyi Ubah Has A Magic Wand To Solutions Ofnigerian Problems (716 Views)

Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Mr Ifeanyi Ubah Has A Magic Wand To Solutions Ofnigerian Problems by dukecharles(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2016
There was fuel scarcity, yet Ifeanyi Ubah talked about it and gave Nigerians above 15 million litres of PMS, after that intervention, chronic fuel scarcity was abated. He talked about exchange rate, started spreading text messages and the publicity his assertion of " give me a month, I will crash $1 to #200" got from the media, miraculously made the Naira to start appreciating against the dollars in parallel market.

Please can Ifeanyi Ubah tell us what he knows about global warming, let's see if the current heat from the sun will reduce a bit. It's not funny guys.

BTW, pure water is now selling #150 per bag, and #20 per Sachet in my area.Do the use dollars to produce Sachet water? What is the price in your area?

Re: Does Mr Ifeanyi Ubah Has A Magic Wand To Solutions Ofnigerian Problems by Safari29: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2016
well i like ifeayi ubah for coming out to address this issue of dollar on national TV and other good things he has been doing, but obviously he is not the one responsible of dollar crashing.

1 Like

Re: Does Mr Ifeanyi Ubah Has A Magic Wand To Solutions Ofnigerian Problems by blazer234: 5:17am On Feb 26, 2016
dukecharles:
There was fuel scarcity, yet Ifeanyi Ubah talked about it and gave Nigerians above 15 million litres of PMS, after that intervention, chronic fuel scarcity was abated. He talked about exchange rate, started spreading text messages and the publicity his assertion of " give me a month, I will crash $1 to #200" got from the media, miraculously made the Naira to start appreciating against the dollars in parallel market.

Please can Ifeanyi Ubah tell us what he knows about global warming, let's see if the current heat from the sun will reduce a bit. It's not funny guys.

BTW, pure water is now selling #150 per bag, and #20 per Sachet in my area.Do the use dollars to produce Sachet water? What is the price in your area?

You peeps act like you are blind and can't read. Or is it that you have no brain at all? It was CLEARLY reported that the naira rose in value BECAUSE BUHARI REFUSED TO DEVALUE THE NAIRA AND THOSE THAT HOARDED THE DOLLAR WERE FORCED TO BRING THEM OUT, THEREBY FLOODING THE MARKET WITH EXCESS DOLLAR. How does this have anything to do with ifeanyin uba? And to think you even went to the extent of starting a thread with your disgusting ignorance as title.
Re: Does Mr Ifeanyi Ubah Has A Magic Wand To Solutions Ofnigerian Problems by Flexherbal(m): 6:06am On Feb 26, 2016
Dollar has started going up again. Who is responsible for that?

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Explain To Me How The Parallel And Black Market Works? / Photo Crusade In Shoprite Owerri / Bovas-the Incorruptible Dispenser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.