Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Bovas-the Incorruptible Dispenser - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bovas-the Incorruptible Dispenser (710 Views)

NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price / The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station / Common Problems With Water Dispenser And Possible Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bovas-the Incorruptible Dispenser by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
In a time of national hardship like this, one cannot but wonder if all these untold hardships were originated from poor governance or self inflicted by the teeming masses. A litre of PMS sells for as much as #200 (in my own survey) not minding the long queues in this very hash weather. But something strange struck me when a filling station was recently commissioned beside my office, BOVAS . Beside the fact that fuel is sold at the regular price #86, the litre is not adulterated like it's the custom. I begin to wonder if the owner of the filling station gets these products from heaven, you cant imagine the long queue. What we were made to believe is that the price of the petroleum products are high from the depots but BOVAS has successfully proven that wrong. I'm sure BOVAS is making enough profit selling at regulated price, whereas others are selling at a hiked rate with their metres altered, I cant fathom this level of corruption and an intention to make the masses suffer. This article is to shower encomiums on the owner and management of BOVAS and to encourage them to keep up the good work,
I got the greatest such of my life when I learnt that other filling stations in Oyo town gathered to report BOVAS to their monarch that BOVAS is spoiling their market IMAGINE!!! well I want to believe that the monarch should know better than to poke into this like he used to do. in fact some miscreants put a calabash of sacrifice (ebo) in front of the filling station this morning (so I heard), but BOVASis unstoppable. Let's all celebrate this incorruptible dispenser, a true friend of the masses, a patriotic set of people.

Re: Bovas-the Incorruptible Dispenser by Biodun37: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Some people deliberately or for personal/selfish interest enjoy causing havoc to people forgetting the wrawth from the silent judge when he is ready to call them for questioning. The Lord however bestowed on us, people like Bovas who will never go out of the line.

Kudos to this exemplary character, he was always there to bring succour during fuel crises in Osogbo until a fire disaster consumed the only station he has in the city after the similar experiences as described by the op's.

BOVAS , YOU SHALL RISE ABOVE YOUR ENEMIES

1 Like

Re: Bovas-the Incorruptible Dispenser by MzMercie: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bovas sells normal price in all her filling stations nationwide. Bovas is owned by a woman, she is such a great woman, a virtuous one, kudos to her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Aliexpress New Policy / Checkout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.