Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) (35429 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) / Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by gentlejpm(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
wife of the President Abi the first lady who is deceiving who
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by gunuvi(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
This government and sets of their leadership are jokers and liars.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by stasius: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
I cant see what she is up to. Please what is she up to.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
I accept she is Ajala travel, we like her like that, not like one woman wey go come dey blow grammar wey no dey dictionary dey disgrace us up and down. Pls don't turn her to Mama Patience oooo. Let her be.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by stanbuggy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
It's ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Iya Ole....
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by oluxy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
fallout87:
Didn't APC hypocrites and liars tear down GEJ's wife for traveling because it wasted federal money?

Will they do the same to Buhari's wife when Nigeria is in a rough spot due to its on over dependence on oil, struggling for finances and should be more fiscally frugal and responsible?

Wasn't this the same woman who condemned the position of a wife to President getting presidential treatment and office as first lady? Now look at her! Hypocrite and liars; all of them.

They will say and do anything to get to power and once they get there they will do as they want and be no different than those they condemn earlier.

myopic reasoner n little learner dude.... eyaa, go and read abt ha. she has been a gud traveler even b4 ha husband bcam president.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by mjoo(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
fallout87:
Didn't APC hypocrites and liars tear down GEJ's wife for traveling because it wasted federal money?

Will they do the same to Buhari's wife when Nigeria is in a rough spot due to its on over dependence on oil, struggling for finances and should be more fiscally frugal and responsible?

Wasn't this the same woman who condemned the position of a wife to President getting presidential treatment and office as first lady? Now look at her! Hypocrite and liars; all of them.

They will say and do anything to get to power and once they get there they will do as they want and be no different than those they condemn earlier.

Sorry
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by YourNemesis: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ajala or no Ajala..
We love her like that.
Leave her alone. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by ellovee(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Let us not be as senseless as they were even is.
There is nothing wrong in she travelling in as much as she has not made it a hobby like her husband.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
JingoOAU:

Incoherent epistle from hell fire
I know it is not you talking/reasoning but that jellof rice grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by brajy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
there will be no first lady office that he said doesn't mean that she's not a First lady
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by gretblue: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
ChappyChase:
I thought bubu said there will be no Office of the First lady, abi na TV she go buy?!
And from which Media Outfit did u now read that PMB has created office of the first lady? Children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by benedictac(f): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
CoolSpecs:
Wetin she find go there
Omo! see JAMB question oh. She go buy TV na
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emekamex:
Both husband and wife are chronic tourists, I wonder what the their children will be like.

Didn't you see buhari son in a chartered plane day b4 yesterday? grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by amtaken(f): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
And they keep wasting Nigerian money.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by habiham: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fowl leg husband $ wife
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by amtaken(f): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Insulting him doesn't take away the fact that he's right.
JingoOAU:

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by amtaken(f): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
They are nomadic.

Emekamex:
Both husband and wife are chronic tourists, I wonder what the their children will be like.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emekamex:

They would be time travllers
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by rubyradiance(f): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
Why is she looking old at that 3pics? Am not insulting her, maybe is the pix, I maybe wrong though.

Can you see the way the other ladies in the photo are looking,its cold there my guy,,if them put you there,you go turn 72 by force
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
JingoOAU:

but wat he said is it lie?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by EZENDDIGBO(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
rubyradiance:

Can you see the way the other ladies in the photo are looking,its cold there my guy,,if them put you there,you go turn 72 by force
and both of us dey here heat dey hama us na wa o.
Don't worry it s well my dear

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by rubyradiance(f): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
and both of us dey here heat dey hama us na wa o.
Don't worry it s well my dear

The heat here wear coat,tie come join our Buba & shokoto
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by EZENDDIGBO(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
rubyradiance:

The heat here wear coat,tie come join our Buba & shokoto
grin grin you get mouth, e don really hama you wella, me na for ground I dey hama my sleep o. Cos bed dey do me plenty plenty heat like sey tomorow no dey, but i thankk baba God for water wey no get enemy at all. Na 6 times bathing grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
People and their hating minds sha.. Where in the news was the trip referred to as an official trip? She is just another woman , a rich and beautiful one for that matter..
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by jideflows(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
Elijahrona2:
It's my dream to visit that country. I love south Korea
its a nice place to be... technological advanced country...
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by danot1030: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
This woman is classy, I just like her. She always stands out anywhere. Can you match the noise maker classless mama peace with her?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
group of old people's association simbi is gal cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by Atlantian: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Both husband and wife flying Presidential jets at the expense of us all. Enjoying overfueled electricity generators at the rented Aso Rock suites while the rest of us lament under the scourging heat of the unfriendly and unforgiving tropical sun.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by diegwu01: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
Both husband and wife flying Presidential jets at the expense of us all. Enjoying overfueled electricity generators at the rented Aso Rock suites while[b] the rest of us lament under the scourging heat of the unfriendly and unforgiving tropical sun[/b].
Take your grievances to the Sun. grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by diegwu01: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
gentlejpm:
wife of the President Abi the first lady who is deceiving who
She is both. and we love her still

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests / Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC / Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.