Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) (35428 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) / Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by ChappyChase: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
gretblue:

And from which Media Outfit did u now read that PMB has created office of the first lady? Children of hate.
Make thunder fire you and your useless generation!!!
Na you and your miserable papa be children of Hate!!! Useless blind cow like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
[size=18pt]Eya. . Such a modest woman
Replica designer clothes
Replica designer watch
Replica jewelries
Probably flew in a replica airplane
[/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by despam(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Elijahrona2:
It's my dream to visit that country. I love south Korea

South Korea is a lovely country. It is well advanced in technology. I visited Samsung Headquarters in Seoul though wasn't received by the President of the company. Am planning to visit South Korea again.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
despam:

South Korea is a lovely country. It is well advanced in technology. I visited Samsung Headquarters in Seoul though wasn't received by the President of the company. Am planning to visit South Korea again.

Take me along. Thanks
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by thundafire: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
ChappyChase:
I thought bubu said there will be no Office of the First lady, abi na TV she go buy?!
she went to buy customised ASO VILLA TV wen PEJ travelled zombies wer insulting her but nw dy cnt do same 2 their gworo chewing master
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by ChappyChase: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
thundafire:
she went to buy customised ASO VILLA TV wen PEJ travelled zombies wer insulting her but nw dy cnt do same 2 their gworo chewing master
Them don use propaganda take win election nau,,
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Like husband, like wife
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by Netexpert(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
APC is a lie lie government. They told us there was not going to be anything like office of the first lady. But what do we see today? I said it right before the elections that they can never deceive me. I just hope Nigerians will be sensible next time.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 1:26am On Feb 26, 2016
fallout87:
Didn't APC hypocrites and liars tear down GEJ's wife for traveling because it wasted federal money?

Will they do the same to Buhari's wife when Nigeria is in a rough spot due to its on over dependence on oil, struggling for finances and should be more fiscally frugal and responsible?

Wasn't this the same woman who condemned the position of a wife to President getting presidential treatment and office as first lady? Now look at her! Hypocrite and liars; all of them.

They will say and do anything to get to power and once they get there they will do as they want and be no different than those they condemn earlier.

The difference lay in the reason for travel, while madame peppa pig PEJ travelled like a dunce on extravagant shopping trips funded by the Nigerian tax payers, here Aisha might be doing us a favour, Samsung are one the big three electronic companies who are rapidly growing and investing from East Asia , might not be a bad idea if they invest more into IT in Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by fallout87: 2:42am On Feb 26, 2016
sweetgala:

The difference lay in the reason for travel, while madame peppa pig PEJ travelled like a dunce on extravagant shopping trips funded by the Nigerian tax payers, here Aisha might be doing us a favour, Samsung are one the big three electronic companies who are rapidly growing and investing from East Asia , might not be a bad idea if they invest more into IT in Nigeria.

Nonsense and lies. I thought she said she wouldn't take a role in government?

If you are foolish enough to believe she has any influence outside Nigeria to ensure any kind of profitable deal for the country then you truly deserve the destruction your APC is about to bring to you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by arabianights: 5:59am On Feb 26, 2016
fallout87:
Didn't APC hypocrites and liars tear down GEJ's wife for traveling because it wasted federal money?

Will they do the same to Buhari's wife when Nigeria is in a rough spot due to its on over dependence on oil, struggling for finances and should be more fiscally frugal and responsible?

Wasn't this the same woman who condemned the position of a wife to President getting presidential treatment and office as first lady? Now look at her! Hypocrite and liars; all of them.

They will say and do anything to get to power and once they get there they will do as they want and be no different than those they condemn earlier.

Kindly list the countries that Aisha has visited so far.....waste of money? I believe that is subject to interpretation ,right?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2016
fallout87:

Nonsense and lies. I thought she said she wouldn't take a role in government?

If you are foolish enough to believe she has any influence outside Nigeria to ensure any kind of profitable deal for the country then you truly deserve the destruction your APC is about to bring to you.

Abegi , you and your fake PHD holding fat oaf that can't speak english can cry me a river and go hug transformer.

Wailers
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits South Korea (Photos) by adeboi1991(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2016
ChappyChase:
I thought bubu said there will be no Office of the First lady, abi na TV she go buy?!
what he meant is no allocation for DAT office

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants / Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? / 9 Ways To Save Your Electricity Consumption by NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.