Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely (9086 Views)

Hizamakura Lady's Lap-Pillow For Lonely Guys (Photos) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by spade: 1:12am On Jul 24, 2009
@Post
I agree with you sha. Most of these girls are either ugly or, ugly
I don dey use this powerful ID since 2006 but na just 146 posts wey I get, cuz I DO have a life! But for these girls, you go see person wey just register for July don already get 700 posts! 700 posts of horseshit wey no even make sense.

Fvck all these ugly idle pieces of shit!

-End of Rant-
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 24, 2009
post counters.

Assuming they're counting money the way they count posts, them life for don better long time.

But no, they must sit by the window and snitch snoop on all the comings and goings by force.

Una nursing home dey ready for una wink
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2009
@ tilapia,
U don't get it? All the fellas are saying is get a life. . . lonely loser tongue
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2009
gaggle

get a life and get yourself off nairaland.

nothing you type has any meaning except to a junkie of your persuasion.

Log off and go drown your sorrows in more ganja.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2009
Tpia, tpia.
Starstruck, abi wetin she dey call herself now,
tope, tope 2million. . .etc

Hundreds of them wey dem don ban tire, dem nor gree comot for NL
Lonliness in the highest order. NL na food, na your papa house?
Go get a real di.ck and not this imaginary BF bullshit. Losers  Tongue

LMFAO
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2009
Moderators: Go AWAY angry, I BAN YOU!!!
Nairaland Girls (minus me of course  grin):  shocked Where will we go?!?!!?! Pls don't do this to us  cry Who will accept us now, who will we turn to, to rid us of this LONELINEEEEEEEESS?!

*Moderator drags out screaming, biting and kicking Nairalander girl out of the Nairaland castle gates and shut's it*

Moderator: *From behind the gates* STAY OUT!!!
Nairalander Girl: I can see an open window up there, desperate times calls for desperate measures  angry. . .

Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2009
But seriously, Awon guys nko  angry

And whats the point of advertising the number of posts a person has or what sections they've been on
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by oyinda3(f): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2009
gaggi is a cool dude o. just that he was drunk when he created this topic tongue
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by eyonigger(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2009
This is one of the most interesting and factual thread ever created. Very true and meaningful what the poster has expressed.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Moyola(f): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2009
Ewwee!! kuz ones got alotta post indicates lonelinez? Ori e dooti! tongue
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Naturez(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2009
@ Poster
Shey e get one wey you don toast before wey no gree for you na him make you post this thread? smiley
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2009
@Poster

Don't generalize.

Maybe some of them sha tongue grin

But to be sincere, this site is addictive and interesting!! LakukuLala!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Damn!!!
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Naturez(m): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2009
@ Poster
Pity dem abeg close/change the thread. They are lonely because they all feel they are too big to respond to you guy's offer. None of them wants to fall for a guy on NL,maybe they think others are going to make fun of them if they founds out {I don't know}. But Yoruba people say: Eni tan ba na'ja la man wo,akii wo ariwo ooja = English: You concentrate with whom you are purchasing from in the market,but not listening to the noise of the market.  But yet they are still showing themselves like BIZ GURLz {Jennifa}tongue  grin

I no sabi wella oooo, make una no vex
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by PurestBoy(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2009
This is the truest thread I've ever seen on NL. The poster should please keep telling them the truth.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2009
@Oyinda,
Really? So i was drunk?
Ok. I like you, you are not lonely.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by oyinda3(f): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2009
lol how are you n your girls sef? because i know say u get them plenty plenty
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by nlPoster: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by Emsclwd(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2020
*ShugaTv� does things That Are MindBlowing� and of interest to you.*
We do Confessions�, Businesses☎, Investment�, Mad Give aways�, Adverts� & Hypes�, MCM� & WCW�‍� Contests, Love stories�, Challenges�, Erotic� & Explicit Contents�, Twerk Videos�, Hookups� and A Lot More.�*
Click on the link Below and join *Shuga�!*�

https:///2349086292164?text=I%20want%20to%20be%20part%20of%20*shuga%20Tv%20%F0%9F%93%BA*%20my%20name%20is..
Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by nlPoster: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Gaggi:
Some people have decided to defame my person by creating a fake GAGGI. and using that id to cause confusion. I am GAGGI and not GAGGI. with a dot. I started this thread to 'diss' and poke fun at the girls and not necessarily to cause confusion. At Nikky23, i'm not the one who posted any pix.
Someone is impersonating. All those NL chicks that are taking this personal, calm down. It ain't my fault u're lonely. wink

lipsrsealed undecided

@ bolded, is that really your only reason for the thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? / Did You Really Achieve Your Goals In 2021? / Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.