Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) (85201 Views)

Family Mourns Aspiring Young Lady Who Died On Independence Day In Abuja. Photos / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Psylas(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
but they can carry dog(pet) inside a car, people who respect dogs more than human,

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
03A 353 FG
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by PMONEY6: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Are you sure she's not been kidnapped?
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by PMONEY6: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Are you sure she's not been kidnapped? Cus I don't understand.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Creamish:
Well I have once opted to sit right there on my way back from the stadium..Had 2 friends ride there with me.. I dint feel like a maid.. I luvd the fresh breeze and d company of my friends..

Mindset maybe?
The girl there has a demeanour that is unmistakable. I'm sure anyone sitting there voluntarily will be looking everywhere like a tourist.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Terry68:
don't conclude from afar. there's more to the story than what your thought can administer.

I'll like to know more about your own version of the story why she's there.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Exponental(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Imagine ooo. Govt motor, that can be occupied by any privileged person anytime.
Can Op/someone pls send it to Channels TV eye witness news?
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Two things are involved
1. maybe she got a lift.
2. She is actually a maid.

Even if she got a lift, can't they put her inside the car?
Some people sef.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Eddygeneral12(m): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
It is true,let's not judge..maybe she willingly sit there...#after all she wasn't tied down..
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by noblegrex: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

The world itself is wicked.

Lets not judge since we don't know the exact story and we never can tell if the woman sat there voluntarily
it definitely can't be voluntrarily,how on earth will she volunteer to seat at the back when heavily able bodied men are inside the car.A WOMAN for that matter ah ah Habba which kind stupid voluntriness be that..except she was picked along the road for a LIFT and she insisted else,that's wickedness.it has no other name.as simple as that. Shikena
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by godfrey01(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
People are heartless and wicked most especially those who have made it....... You need to see how people treat those who are still struggling to make it.... But there are STILL Good ones out there with God minds and see every human as one.... To all those women who think their riches is the end of the world for them, dust you came and dust you shall return just like that boy/girl you treat badly...
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by MrAligator: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
life....
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
noblegrex:
it definitely can't be voluntrarily,how on earth will she volunteer to seat at the back when heavily able bodied men are inside the car.A WOMAN for that matter ah ah Habba which kind stupid voluntriness be that.. except she was picked along the road for a LIFT and she insisted else,that's wickedness.it has no other name.as simple as that. Shikena

You just said the same thing i have been saying. No one knows the true story.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
The Hilux belongs to the Federal Gov and plate number is [size=22pt]03A-353FG[/size]

Someone intrepid can help to delve some more to expose and shame the Driver or/and Oga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by 1009ja: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
From the plate numbers, this heartless idiot should be exposed as a fool.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
That's world apart,..... The thick and mighty lording it over us ....but can only be seen among the black race
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by noblegrex: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

You just said the same thing i have been saying. No one knows the true story.
ehmmm!! Well,let's assume that's what it is. But na wa ooo.anyways, the lady fit no mind sef.cos some ladies no too send.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
yomalex:
I'm surprised non of the commenters thought maybe she got a free ride. And the OP has already published unconfirmed events in his blog

Exactly. A common occurence along the said route. Here we are concluding while the lady involved is happy she saved her Transport fare.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
noblegrex:
ehmmm!! Well,let's assume that's what it is. But na wa ooo.anyways, the lady fit no mind sef.cos some ladies no too send.

The lady fit dey fear sef say dem fit rape am or kidnap am if she siddon inside
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
lie post. nyanga road is always full of passengers seeking help, lift or wateva. she may hav begged for assistance. stop painting Nigerians morally bad
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by noblegrex: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

The lady fit dey fear sef say dem fit rape am or kidnap am if she siddon inside
ahahahahahahah!! That's another point of view. But that's if she's not their house maid though.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
lie post. nyanga road is always full of passengers seeking help, lift or wateva. she may hav begged for assistance. stop painting Nigerians morally bad
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by maureen546: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
There is nothing wrong with this naa
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
noblegrex:
ahahahahahahah!! That's another point of view. But that's if she's not their house maid though.

Exactly my point. Instead of concluding she is a maid
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by ayi25: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
What is the difference between where she was sitting and riding on a bike? Most of the people judging wont even give her a lift

1 Like

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by chillian(f): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

The world itself is wicked.

Lets not judge since we don't know the exact story and we never can tell if the woman sat there voluntarily
You just spoke my mind pls let's don't be too fast to judge as we don't know the real story.might just be a kid the poor driver wants to help.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
chillian:
You just spoke my mind pls let's don't be too fast to judge as we don't know the real story.might just be a kid the poor driver wants to help.

Exactly smiley
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by 100Cents: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Creamish:
Well I have once opted to sit right there on my way back from the stadium..Had 2 friends ride there with me.. I dint feel like a maid.. I luvd the fresh breeze and d company of my friends..

Mindset maybe?

You and ur friends is different from you alone sitting there. Nyaya hold up nah upwards of one hour every morning. Only a dog deserves this treatment..

Smh..

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by discusant: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
flexxyworld:
That's how heartless some boss are.. God wud pick her call, make she continue too dial am

Worse, the vehicle seems to be a government property. Chai. Evil people everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by 100Cents: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is animal behaviour..
Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by tpiar: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Whats with you people and American trucks?

The other day it was Biafra truck in America, today its something else also involving a truck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.