Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Dangote Trailers In Double Accident - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Trailers In Double Accident - Photos (1230 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere / Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP / Customs Impounds 3 Trailers In Katsina, Conveying Contraband Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Trailers In Double Accident - Photos by DailyPost: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
From Vivian Gist Reader.

Can someone praise God for me, I was traveling before Ore we saw Road Safety Corps stopping vehicles and asking us to slow down and take one-way as one Dangote trailer had accident with a Luxurious Bus and a small bus that Dangote collided with, that was how another Dangote him my car from behind and thank God no one was injured as we got to Ore Tollgate another call from Road Safety that the Ambulance which was use to rescue accident victims another Dangote at the same spot had hit the Ambulance. I just want to thank God for his mercy and protections.

Report By http://www.viviangist.com/dangote-trailers-in-double-accident-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

The Real Face Of The Car

Re: Dangote Trailers In Double Accident - Photos by Eebrahym(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Is this another accident cry

Thank God for your life. So happy for you.

Omo the accident no be play ooo
Re: Dangote Trailers In Double Accident - Photos by DailyPost: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eebrahym:
Is this another accident cry

Fresh One !!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Dangote Trailers In Double Accident - Photos by DesChyko: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mehn.. This collision no be here o.. The back of the vehicle come resemble the front of the trailer grin

But OP, this one you just upload cool pics with cool language, shey no be your car dem bash ni? undecided

(1) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade Performs At Rccg Camp / We’ll Resist Plot To Declare Emergency In Rivers—pdp / Buhari’s New FCT Minister In 200million Bribery Scandal, 247ureport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.