Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. (15283 Views)

Please When Is Federal Ministries Paying First 28days? / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari / Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by abah009: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Federal Government have started paying february salary and first 28days.My friend who work with fed min. Of works just received his alert this afternoon.
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by naijagobetter(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
ok
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by Koleman(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Federal govt has never been issue. Our concern na state govts
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by Skanas(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
abah009:
Federal Government have started paying february salary and first 28days.My friend who work with fed min. Of works just received his alert this afternoon.

Bros hope this is not a joke ooOoo....my 28days+ 1yr salary is close to 2yrs old now...mk ah mk calls first
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by echeonyilo2: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
HMM
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by okhiai1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Which salary dem don pay me never see ooooooooooo
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by sexylogan(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
In the Teaching hospital where i work the payment of the first 28days allowance is in batches so only God knows when it will reach ours.

There's a wide variation in the payment of salaries because one fed ministry could get theirs today and another ministry won't see their own till almost after two weeks.
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
When did it become news when salaries are paid? This country has turn to smth else.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by arinzest: 6:35am On Feb 26, 2016
@ sexylogan, pla which TH do u work at? when did d 28 days allowance started?

Need d info bro to pursue ours
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by Flexherbal(m): 6:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Do we need to celebrate payment of salaries? Did we not work for it?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by kuuljay(m): 6:47am On Feb 26, 2016
I used my 28days to do my traditional marriage back in the days grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by aljharem(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2016
Indeed we are moving back in this country, when did receiving a salary/wage you earned from the Federal government of Nigeria become a thing of celebration and news ?

This never happen in the past government, infact by 18th some have already received their alert for wages.

NIGERIA IS NOT GOING FORWARD BUT BACKWARD EVERYDAY WITH THIS NEW GOVERNMENT !!!!

PURE WATER IS NOW 20 NAIRA PER SACHET !!!! just last year january/febuary it was 5 naira. You can tell the level of inflation thanks to Buhari APC government

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by caselessogbuagu: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by caselessogbuagu: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2016
aljharem:
Indeed we are moving back in this country, when did receiving a salary/wage you earned from the Federal government of Nigeria become a thing of celebration and news ?

This never happen in the past government, infact by 18th some have already received their alert for wages.

NIGERIA IS NOT GOING FORWARD BUT BACKWARD EVERYDAY WITH THIS NEW GOVERNMENT !!!!

PURE WATER IS NOW 20 NAIRA PER SACHET !!!! just last year january/febuary it was 5 naira. You can tell the level of inflation thanks to Buhari APC government
18th? My God! Lie of the year!

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by aljharem(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2016
caselessogbuagu:

Please where do you work?

You should verify before typing that trash you typed up there.

Oh i just check your profile and I can see you are a Buhari fan.

"If you love BUHARI, I love you too."

It explains a lot. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by caselessogbuagu: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2016
aljharem:

Please where do you work?

You should verify before typing that trash you typed up there.

Oh i just check your profile and I can see you are a Buhari fan.

"If you love BUHARI, I love you too."

It explains a lot. Sorry
it's not about my support for BUHARI, but about the lies you just told.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by cameralaye(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Please someone should verify this post
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2016
What is 1st 28days allowance?
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by Dapyem(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2016
GreatAgb:
What is 1st 28days allowance?
Its a kind of allowance paid to fed civil servant as accommodation allowance. Its believed as a fed civil servant,u can be posted anywhere in d country,so as to ease problem of relocation and accommodation,dis allowance is paid. Its normally calculated according to grade level. I remember collecting 350k back in 2013 as my own 28days allowance. So its in fed civil service conditions of service Any addition from any other fed civil servant to dis?
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by Rolings: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2016
aljharem:

Bloody liar, pure water is not 20 naira except you are buying it from silverbird . Only revenue generating agencies sometimes receive their salary by 18th if 18th happens to be end of the third week. thou I agree with you receiving salary shouldn't be a thing to celebrate , it's yours and you have worked for it .

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by gebest: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2016
na lie
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by bolinchin: 10:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Dapyem:

Its a kind of allowance paid to fed civil servant as accommodation allowance. Its believed as a fed civil servant,u can be posted anywhere in d country,so as to ease problem of relocation and accommodation,dis allowance is paid. Its normally calculated according to grade level. I remember collecting 350k back in 2013 as my own 28days allowance. So its in fed civil service conditions of service Any addition from any other fed civil servant to dis?
Please How is first 28 days allowance calculated,forofficers on grade level 12.
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by djtaymex(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
pls i need help, i will like to know if the people who collect monthly salaries from the federal government as started receiving alerts for the month of febuary 2016 (retirees) MY FATHER IS A RETIREE nd collect monthly salary but haven't sen alerts for the month of February 2016,pls inform me.God bless you
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by Dapyem(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
djtaymex:
pls i need help, i will like to know if the people who collect monthly salaries from the federal government as started receiving alerts for the month of febuary 2016 (retirees) MY FATHER IS A RETIREE nd collect monthly salary but haven't sen alerts for the month of February 2016,pls inform me.God bless you
Feb salary has bin coming in since laat week. Though i dont know of retirees.
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by Kangol99(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Meeehhnnn.........It's coming late!!
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by Dapyem(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
bolinchin:
Please How is first 28 days allowance calculated,forofficers on grade level 12.
Officers on grade level 12 will probably collect 350k as their 28days allowance. Its 12k per night for level 7-14,i think. But i collected 350k as 28days allowance in 2013 as level 8 officer.
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by djtaymex(m): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
pls daphem.can u help me to find out about the retirees monthly salary
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by iokpebholo: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
I never see my salary sef nt to talk of 28day allowance
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by preetyb(f): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2017
I thought they have stopped the 28 days allowance
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by durangokid: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2017
abah009:
Did they complete the salary? Since Last December they been slashing salaries of federal workers, even to add the money for the step no way, a salary that can't last up to 2 weeks, what a shame and to talk of increasing it with the bad economy is like pouring water on a stone to germinate, hmmmm what a government, what a country.
Re: Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. by durangokid: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2017
caselessogbuagu:
guy he is not lying we used to receive at 18th especially when Muslims are having their sallah in between the month during the time of Jonathan most of us will even be annoyed because will have too much money to waste. I swear this not lie

(1) (Reply)

Buhari in closed-Door meeting with North-East Governors, Service Chiefs / Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina / We’re Compiling Reports On Nigerian Elections – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.