Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,473 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Thread close - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread close (1139 Views)

Help Me I Am Severely Depressed And Sad... I Don't Know What To Do Anymore / I Am Sad, Depressed And Lonely. What Should I Do? / Feeling Suicidal Or Depressed- Top 4 Reasons Not To Give Up Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread close by jasent(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Closed.

1 Like

Re: Thread close by kingofchess(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
prayers is the key
Re: Thread close by Nnaemiemax: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
jasent:
people think depression is all about being sad once in a while .people are very wrong.depression is far more than that.
depression is the constant feelings of being numb.being numb to emotions,being numb to lie.you wake up
in the morning just to go back again.Days are not realy days again,thay are just annoying obstacles that
need to be faced.this exactly how i feel wright now.i ve missed the days when i will not have to involve
my whole body just to smile.everything this days takes alot of energy.
i ve lost interest in activities i use to enjoy so much.
mistakes upon mistakes,but the worst part is no one understands.the last time
i felt like human being was 2008.life has become a misarable place for me.i only smile just to stop the tears from
falling.i tot I could handle italone,but right now I ve reached my limit.i m realy tired of life,pls I need help.

you aren't being specific about what the problem is, tell it all bro..
Re: Thread close by jasent(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nnaemiemax:

you aren't being specific about what the problem is, tell it all bro..
mybroda i hav alot to tell,but what's more important to me now is how to get solution to my problem(depression).i am constantly sad,I mean every hour and every minute.i ve used many antidepressant drugs but non seems to work for me,i need someone to tell me exactly what to use.i need help
Re: Thread close by Nnaemiemax: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
jasent:
mybroda i hav alot to tell,but what's more important to me now is how to get solution to my problem(depression).i am constantly sad,I mean every hour and every minute.i ve used many antidepressant drugs but non seems to work for me,i need someone to tell me exactly what to use.i need help

nice, i believe this depression is either caused, stimulated or dependent on something. if you can at least give precise explanation on what is causing this disturbance then we are just a few metres away to the solution.
antidepressants only give temporal relief, but we need to dig down to the roots.
Re: Thread close by jasent(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Nnaemiemax:

nice, i believe this depression is either caused, stimulated or dependent on something. if you can at least give precise explanation on what is causing this disturbance then we are just a few metres away to the solution.
antidepressants only give temporal relief, but we need to dig down to the roots.
i really can't tell what triggered the depression.it was just one morning in 2008 i became so moody,so i immediately went for check up and i was told my hormones are not balance,and so my emotions are not stable.Although long before then i have been suffering from constipation,and have be talking some drugs,so i really can't tell what cost it exactly.
Re: Thread close by Gboliwe: 3:47am On Feb 26, 2016
jasent:
i really can't tell what triggered the depression.it was just one morning in 2008 i became so moody,so i immediately went for check up and i was told my hormones are not balance,and so my emotions are not stable.Although long before then i have been suffering from constipation,and have be talking some drugs,so i really can't tell what cost it exactly.

What state do you reside in? Who prescribed the antidepressants you take? Would you like to meet a psychiatrist offline?
Re: Thread close by Nnaemiemax: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2016
jasent:

this is exactly 8 years, thus we can pratically say it's become chronic. now lets handle it this way, something directly or indirectly unpleasant has been going on in your life right before that moody morning when the depression finally set in. perhaps an unattained expectation, relationship, health concern, career issues, etc might have lingered somewhere in your mind, and you probably tried to manage or let go of the concern but you couldn't.
since it's already 8yrs and you still find yourself in distress, then it may be connected to something
Re: Thread close by jasent(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2016
Nnaemiemax:

this is exactly 8 years, thus we can pratically say it's become chronic. now lets handle it this way, something directly or indirectly unpleasant has been going on in your life right before that moody morning when the depression finally set in. perhaps an unattained expectation, relationship, health concern, career issues, etc might have lingered somewhere in your mind, and you probably tried to manage or let go of the concern but you couldn't.
since it's already 8yrs and you still find yourself in distress, then it may be connected to something
yes,like I said before,I was having some health issues,like constipation.Also i was also duped in that same year,that was fews months from the moody morning.so i can't say it was the cause,since i was already depressed,though it became more chronic after the duping.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Powerful Team Behind Fleek Entertainment Group / Problem With Nairaland Login On My Mobile Phone / The Iguana I Killed In My Neighbourhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.