Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors (1328 Views)

Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by alade112(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2015
At times i feel ashamed as an Ekiti indigene whenever i see my Governor doing unpleasant/nasty things.
what tangible thing has Mr Fayose done so far in Ekiti state? He’s never in the news for laudable projects. Many will say he’s not owing salaries. What are the benefits of paying salaries without developments and infrastructures?

In Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola commissioned N750m school named after Wole Soyinka despite the financial crisis going on there. The school is a 3,000-students capacity complex with 72 classrooms of 49 square-meters, each capable of sitting 49 students and has six offices for study groups.
It is also equipped with six laboratories, 18 toilets for ladies and 18 others for gentlemen, one science library, one Arts library, facility manager’s office, a bookshop and a sick bay.

Mr Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti,what exactly has he done in almost 2years in office?….what projects has he embarked on? What has he achieved for the people as far as the business of governance is concerned.
It seems to me that while we see pictures of other Governors commissioning projects, the only pictures of Governor Fayose i have seen so far, is that of him eating in the public.
Ambode was busy in Lagos commissioning projects, My wonderful governor is busy in his wife’s kitchen commissioning Ponmo,this photocracy is becoming too boring.
Governor Fayose will take full page publication advert on National Newspapers to slam president Buhari.
He respond to every issues concerning the Nation, PDP should please sack Mr Olisa Metuh and replace him with my Governor Mr Fayose.

Cc; lalasticlala

Read full Article Here:www.centurynewsngr.com/2015/12/04/governor-fayose-a-disgrace-to-sw-governors/

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by Stemkay: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2015
I guessed the person below me is from ekiti state.....chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by merry02(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
If Fayose is a disgrace, what ll Aregbesola be?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by Alfreda001(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
The rate in which Ekiti people are suffering and regretting right naw is too much. The governor only good at publicity stunts

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by Alfreda001(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
merry02:
can't you read the post. we are talking about ekiti you are talking about aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by dor75: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Come on, what do you expect from baba oloja of Ekiti? He's just doing the job he knows best.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by alade112(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
merry02:

Aregbe is not a disgrace. Open this link and see the good work of Aregbesola.

https://www.nairaland.com/2749096/aregbesola-set-commission-ejigbo-high

I"m disappointed! with dz piz am seeing above.
Re: Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by iokpebholo: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Not as disgraceful as d he goat from d state of osun.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by cktheluckyman: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Alfreda001:
can't you read the post. we are talking about ekiti you are talking about aregbesola

I thought the title was comparing FAYOSE to his fellow SW Governors.Compared to Aregberascal,Fayose is a saint.That man Aregbesola is a disgrace to the very institution of governance.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by meforyou1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Op, what projects have ambode been commissioning?
Re: Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by meforyou1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
Alfreda001:
didnt you read the post? the op talking of criminal aregbesola commisioning a school
Re: Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by Beremx(f): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fayose is now an Eleran. He now cuts meat in the market for publicity stunt to deceive Ekiti people.

grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by Aremu01(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
OBJ said it all

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors by utytill(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
OK.But comparing aregbe of 6 yrs and fayose of 1 yr is mismatch.op when was both of them elected!.anyway aregbe's tallest drum is ok.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The #BringBackOurGirls Campaign? / Obiano Is Chasing Away Local Investors, Anambra Youths Laments / Imo State Government Set To Tax Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.