Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Do U Think About Building Solar Parnel Urself? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Do U Think About Building Solar Parnel Urself? (1703 Views)

Wants To Start Importing Brand NEW Original Items From U.SA&CHINA Cheap urself? / How To Convert A Ups Device Into A Power Generator: A Simple Do It Urself Guide / What Do You Think About A Black Father Xmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think About Building Solar Parnel Urself? by roshid(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2009
hi, yet that is the question i'm asking u guy. it may sound not possible but u can save thousand with u knowing some few tips about building and can also make some changes if it is built for u. don't just be a newbie work towards it. if u care for the tutorial i will send it to u for fee @ rashidosin@gmail.com pls don't forget to send me ur testimony at the end of the Cornell.
Re: What Do U Think About Building Solar Parnel Urself? by informed(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2009
roshid:

hi, yet that is the question i'm asking u guy. it may sound not possible but u can save thousand with u knowing some few tips about building and can also make some changes if it is built for u. don't just be a newbie work towards it. if u care for the tutorial i will send it to u for fee @ rashidosin@gmail.com pls don't forget to send me ur testimony at the end of the Cornell.

What kind of solar panels are we talking about here, rashid and are the materials to be used in building them locally available? How long would they last and what is the cost of setting them up? Can they be mass produced?

Have you done any solar panels yourself or you are just trying to sell the information. If you have proofs, I am highly  interested because I am presently working on a similar project that would require solar panels, you could be smiling all the way to the bank if you actually do this service for me and several other clients I would be showing you rather than selling the info,

I wud like to hear from you!

(1) (Reply)

Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Sat, Cgfns, Usmle, Etc / Checkout This Battery Powered Charcoal Cooking Stove Invented By A 9ja Man. / See The Big Fish Caught In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.