Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Poffpoff With Biebie - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Poffpoff With Biebie (697 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poffpoff With Biebie by xtoph: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2009
A man was always buying poffpoff for his little child whenever he is back from work, and this time around he came home without a poff poff.
The man went to take his bath the child was still following him behind he decided to allow the child while he took his bath.
As he was bending to bale water from the bucket, the child held the father's balls and asked is this where you hid my poff poff ? the man could not bear than slap the child's hand and said poff poff d get biebie ?
Re: Poffpoff With Biebie by Arcani: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2009
Re: Poffpoff With Biebie by mykali(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2009
Arcani:

i concur x2
Re: Poffpoff With Biebie by parki: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2009
farts in room and leaves,
Re: Poffpoff With Biebie by mykali(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2009
xtoph:

A man was always buying poffpoff for his little child whenever he is back from work, and this time around he came home without a poff poff.
The man went to take his bath the child was still following him behind he decided to allow the child while he took his bath.
As he was bending to bale water from the bucket, the child held the father's balls and asked is this where you hid my poff poff ? the man could not bear than slap the child's hand and said poff poff d get biebie ?

come to think of it, that made me laugh grin
Re: Poffpoff With Biebie by MrCrackles(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2009
Re: Poffpoff With Biebie by parki: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2009
farts again on this thread,
Re: Poffpoff With Biebie by Arcani: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2009
pees on the thread

(1) (Reply)

Horror, Fear, Shake And Shiver, Nigerian Man Caught Swallowing Eba / This Will Make You Laugh! / Dumbness Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.