Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Infinix Hot 3 Review & Specifications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 Review & Specifications (2789 Views)

Gionee M6 Plus Review: Specifications And Price / TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 3 Review & Specifications by dicksonotieno(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Official: Here is the Infinix Hot 3 and its specifications -->> http://tech-ish.com/2016/02/25/infinix-hot-3-what-to-expect/

Let's discuss it and its expected price and our thoughts on it.

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Review & Specifications by EEZe(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
there missed it all now' we were expecting octa core on this beast' i rather go for goinee m5 mini
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Review & Specifications by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
EEZe:
there missed it all now' we were expecting octa core on this beast' i rather go for goinee m5 mini
u do realize that none of that is official and basically what he thinks the specs may be hence the let's discuss it part at the end of his comment.personally for me I expect either the mtk 6753 chipset used in the infinix note 2 or mtk6755(Helios p10) chip which is the successor to the former.and hopefully a base version of 2gb ram,no more 1gb ram in 2016 I hope,and hopefully it is also still an android one device although that doesn't seem too likely with infinix trying to promote xui
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Review & Specifications by BluePearls(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
How can you call this a review? I hate misleading titles and the phone haven't launched yet.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 3 Review & Specifications by BluePearls(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
The image looks like the Xiaomi Mi5, who copied who?
But why won't Infinix make a phone with finger-print scanner? Even low-end phones comes with that these days.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 Review & Specifications by Dawatech(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2016
infinix hot 3 is an improvement to the previous hot 2, check out the differences here >> www.techlug.com/2016/04/infinix-hot-3-specs.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate The New Glo Midnight Plan / Oneplus 5 Finally Announced With 8GB RAM, Full Specifications And Price / Xiaomi Redmi 6 And Redmi 6A Launched With AI Selfie Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.