Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA (12724 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos / Bomb Blast In Yola This Night / Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA by meforyou1(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2016
chinchum:
I see lots of comments in here coated heavily with crass stupidity, for goodness sake, it wasnt BH attack, it was an operational error by the nigerian police of bombs recovered from Boko haram in time past. If you think the sort of foolishness displayed in here is what you need as an opposition to seize power in 2019, you are in a long coma.
u believe that bold-faced lie? when u recover a bomb are u not supposed to detonate it immediately?
Re: UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA by balofulo(f): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmm. I served in Yola 2013 and those places mentioned were my routes.. Thank God for taking me there and he brought me out safely. SAY NO TO TERRORISM
Re: UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA by UrbanMystique: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Kx:

Really, how about the bombs that exploded in the Army Armory in Ikeja cantonment some yeas back: where they not "stored" in contrast with your theory above??
It's amazing how every Nigerian are now security experts because of boko; pro devaluation economic experts because of forex.
don't blame him.. Sentiment has eaten some people's brain and replaced it with sand.
Re: UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA by UrbanMystique: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2016
meforyou1:
u believe that bold-faced lie? when u recover a bomb are u not supposed to detonate it immediately?
not all bombs are detonated.. Some are disarmed.
Re: UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA by mynd1(f): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
MetaHuman:
nice eyes.
Tnks.
Re: UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA by chinchum(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
meforyou1:
Google january 27, 2002. Bombs exploded at the army cantomenent bomb warehouse in Ikeja, Lagos killing hundreds directly, and over a thousand indirectly.

You guys should take it easy with hatred for the govt. of the day, it is becoming nauseating when you oppose with no intellectual base.
Re: UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA by Naijacitizen(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
HirstMOG:

Buhari at work.
Wetin concern Bubu with this?
Re: UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA by meforyou1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
chinchum:
Google january 27, 2002. Bombs exploded at the army cantomenent bomb warehouse in Ikeja, Lagos killing hundreds directly, and over a thousand indirectly.

You guys should take it easy with hatred for the govt. of the day, it is becoming nauseating when you oppose with no intellectual base.
I know about the ikeja cantonment bomb explosion. And of the yorubas that dived into canals and died out of fear.
This is a different scenario
Re: UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA by chinchum(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
meforyou1:
I know about the ikeja cantonment bomb explosion. And of the yorubas that dived into canals and died out of fear.
This is a different scenario
i knew the date because i saw the bodies, the tears and the demographic distribution of the dead. You are an idiiot. The names of those who died is still on the remembrance plaque at Oke- Afa canal, i wont write anything further than that.
Re: UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA by meforyou1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
chinchum:
i knew the date because i saw the bodies, the tears and the demographic distribution of the dead. You are an idiiot. The names of those who died is still on the remembrance plaque at Oke- Afa canal, i wont write anything further than that.
I was a witness. Don't need a plaque to remember the Yoruba people that dived into canals and died out of fear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War In Niger Delta: Mend Threatens Northerners In Oil Industry / Nigerians Speak On Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.