Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,030 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) (38163 Views)

Emir Sanusi And Osinbajo In A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by rahman3853(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Nagode sose
ba komai, godiya na Allah ne.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by anonimi: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why is El-Rufai not with them?
Maybe he is busy re-tweeting as he did when Jonathan prayed cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3436523_el_jpega4c433115473fdd5475ba72f244b3cf1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by GodwinTobi(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
hope they won't stone d devil dis time thereby causing another stampede..... APC the govt of publicity stunt

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by Parcks(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Religion truly is the opium of the people. You can pray from now till 2019, but if you don't get down to work out feasible solutions to this nation's socio-economic challenges, we can kiss goodbye to any desired respite. #clueless dullard.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by Parcks(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Religion truly is the opium of the people. You can pray from now till 2019, but if you don't get down to work out feasible solutions to this nation's socio-economic challenges, we can kiss goodbye to any desired respite. #cluelessdullard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jesus Christ is the only way to God.. He is the prince of peace... Stop deceiving urselves... come unto me all ye who are heavy laden and I will give u rest... Jesus christ.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by Malita156(f): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
barbiesparkz2:
Why does it seem that the Arabs are fully clothed while the others have only a loin cloth?

was wondering too
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by abdelmaleeq(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
barbiesparkz2:
Why does it seem that the Arabs are fully clothed while the others have only a loin cloth?

Coz those u c wif white re pilgrims performing lesser hajj while those fully clothed re not
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by Akkord4gov: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
rahman3853:
ba komai, godiya na Allah ne.

Ba matsala,Hausa Kanda Kanda fa, ne ina sonki Hausa/Fulani grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by stevLegend: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
They're praying for their next trip. Not to Naija.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by yewawa: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA
MAY GOD STRENTHEN PRESIDENT BUHARI
AND EVERYONE THAT WANT NIGERIA TO BE BETTER

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS MY GOVERNOR
IBIKUNLE AMOSUN

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Gang of thieves!! Everyone of them there with boooooohari are more corrupt than corruption itself, including him

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by imecom: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
AMENOOOOOO
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by mindtricks: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
engrfaruq:
AMEN OUR PRESIDO... IF YOU WANT NIGERIA TO BE BACK ON TRACK TYPE AMEN.

https://m.facebook.com/femi.adesina.102?fref=nf

Good to pray for the nation. Yet prayer without work is dead.

Nothing can be as covincing as something more concrete from a govt that snatched power with the change matra and with so much promises.

This lacklustre performance by Buhari and co, helplessly continues to prove his critics right.

Nigeria is due for something exceptional!

Enough said!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by eboox(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
una neba che chom chin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by thundafire: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
ewoo c as bubu dy gworo chewing mumu looks like an almajiri,amosun thinking of more loot nd bello masari looking like a beggar dy think na to go mecca go pray it cnt work wer is dat fool called el-rufai to cum nd defend bubu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
barbiesparkz2:

Because, as you can see the Arabs aren't true devotees anymore. They're actually beginning to question whether the Koran/religion is for real. As well as some western Christians. Few days ago, there was even a story here on Nairaland of a man from Kaduna state who renounced Islam and became an atheist instead.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by erusen: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
musicwriter:

Because, as you can see the Arabs aren't true devotees anymore. They're actually beginning to question whether the Koran/religion is for real. As well as some western Christians. Few days ago, there was even a story here on Nairaland of a man from Kaduna state who renounced Islam and became an atheist instead.
what about you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by Nicur: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
smh

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by amaben2020(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Old senile maggot looking like a dead lizard, very dumb looking Abooki

A useless leader in a useless country (S/Arabia) worshipping a useless god (Allah) in the umbrella of a useless religion (Islam) finding a useless cause (Boko Haram)

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by HRich(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tunde Idiagbon was in Saudi Arabia when IMF and World Bank sponsored IBB to overthrow Buhari's regime in 1985. Saudi authorities asked IBB to fear the Almighty God and return power to Buhari but IMF backed IBB refused. Saudi then offered assylum to Idiagbon but Idiagbon refused, he preferred to die with his boss Muhammadu Buhari if need be. Idiagbon returned to Nigeria willingly and surrendered himself to the IMF regime of IBB. TODAY, 31 years after that unholy interruption of decency, here is Buhari in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia receiving the most royally banquet treatment of all times. Foreign Doctors are also giving IBB similar treatments worldwide. I'm not surprised that Saudi has decided to join Nigeria to bring dignity back to oil prices.....They love Buhari, they love Idiagbon. I dedicate this post to Tunde Idiagbon, loyal, bold and daring deputy of Muhammadu Buhari during the period when IMF and World Bank launched imperialistic war on our economy. RIP Tunde.....Buhari is doing the job again and Osinbajo is doing it the way you have always wanted it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by rexchazy(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
carinmom:

Why not the other way round?
Did you think Islam is a religion? repent or you will all perish in hell fire that burns with brimstone

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
erusen:
what about you sir

I do not believe in religion. I just believe in God.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by mynd1(f): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Armynu:

Amin summa Amin... Masha Allah adu'an karbabe ne.
Toh amin.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by erusen: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
musicwriter:

I do not believe in religion. I just believe in God.
oh nice am one your biggest fan oh,have read your work and am very impressed,God bless you
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by donzilaro: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by Boss13: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
My own opinion this is unnecessary. We all insulted GEJ when he went to Israel. Nigeria does not need prayers, it needs dedicated individuals who would put aside self interest and passionately pursue and implement collective positive goals for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by farmer99: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
RedCapChief:

How do we even know they are praying for Nigeria? I am sure Buhari did not tell Femi Adesina the content of his supplication.
For all we know, he may be saying:

'Give me strength, merciful Allah, that I may smite the head of Nnamdi Kanu
Give me long life, merciful Allah, that I may travel some more to US and UK before 2019
or even . . . 'Give us oil in Lake Chad, merciful Allah, so that we can split this country and stop sharing land with these infidels'
were lele yi

Nobody can ever know what he was actually praying for.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by mynd1(f): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Whao,no wonder,i am crushing on you already like my Zarah

I just love Fulani babes,maybe because of my encounter with them during service year. Won't mind to marry one
lol. Good for u. grin
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by umar4info(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Yes but not under this Dullllard
So you wish your country to be static without progress. ?
Re: Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) by Borepo: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
barbiesparkz2:
Those Arabs are not performing the lesser hajj,they are there to ensure smooth operation for those that are there for voluntary sacred obligation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart / 'All Eyes On The Judiciary’: FG's Clampdown Stirs Controversies / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.