Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Security Guards Urgently Needed In Ilorin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Security Guards Urgently Needed In Ilorin (700 Views)

Security Guards Urgently Needed Contact These No 07058891163. / Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! / Store Keeper, Male Waiters, Driver And Guards Urgently Needed In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Guards Urgently Needed In Ilorin by mboil(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
JOB DESCRIPTION ;
(1) Controlling access and vetting individual requesting to gain access.
(2) Patrolling and coordinating shift activities.
(3) Monitoring alarm and access information.
(4) Responding to alarm and code calls in a timely manner.
(5) completes report by coordinating observations, information occurrences and surveillance activities, interviewing witnesses obtaining signatures.
(6) Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities informing violators of policy and procedures.
(7) Controlling disorderly situations and ability to assist in all situations that require security presence.
(cool Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
(9) Preventive Safety and Security Rounding.
MODE OF APPLICATION.
interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR on the email below; consult.mb851 at gmail dot com,send your name,location, contact number, to 08186964850 qualifications. and position applying for and you will be invited, for interview is talking place immediately.
NOTE ; This Job is only for Ilorin Residents.
QUALIFICATION; SSCE, OND, HND will be added advantage with working experience.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position, apply today.
Re: Security Guards Urgently Needed In Ilorin by herkeym001(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
I reside in ilorin, though I don't have any experience relating to security guard. But I wish to apply. I'm I good to go

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Position For Elect/solar Engrs @ Total Nigeria / Sales Executive Opening / Contract Support Agent At Tros Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.