Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) (40765 Views)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / EBSU Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi State. Photo / Arsenal Fan 'Boy-Yo' Murdered In Ogoni, Rivers State By Gunmen (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by Davland(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Untimely death won't be our portion

2 Likes

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by Naruba: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
THIS IS VERY PAINFUL. JACKSON REST IN THE BOSSOM OF GOD. MY CONDULENCE TOCTHE PARENTS ND SIBLINGS.

1 Like

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by gratiaeo(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
When an evil man is in power impunity become the order of the day

3 Likes

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by Tripleclick(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
THIS WHAT YOU GET WHEN A DESCENDANT OF JIHADIST REGION IS IN NIGERIA SECURITY FORCE.. THEY DOMINATE IN ALL SECTOR WITH THEIR COW BRAIN.. THEY DNT MIND ELIMINATING ONE OTHER TRIBE AFTERALL... WHO WILL QUESTION THEM?? ALL THE GENOCIDE BY NIGERIA ARM FORCE IS BY THEN.. THEY HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN ARABIC ON THERE UNIFORM AND AN IGBO OR IJAW WILL STILL WEAR IT WUTHOUT KNOWING WHAT IS WRITTEN.

THAT DAY OTHER TRIBES JOIN FORCES TO SUPRESS IGBOS IS THE DAY THY GAVE UP THERE DESTINY AND FREEDOM IN NIGERIA...
IGBOS AND ALL OF THEM ARE STILL THE SAME... BUT WE IGBOS WILL NOT GIVE UP IN FIGHTING TILL LAST DROP OF OUR BLOOD

3 Likes

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is terrible. Do rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by prettyjenny123(f): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nawaooo

2 Likes

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by aku626(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lord have mercy, Have mercy Lord

2 Likes

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by Bishops10(m): 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
DickDastardly:
Buhari's quest for power in 2011 claimed many innocent lives. Now his current junta is claiming more innocent lives. Even Abacha, IBB, Abubakar, shonekan, OBJ, Yaradua and Jonathan's government combined did not wreck this level of havoc on inncopent civillians. From IPOB to Shiites and now to ogoni land.
While the FULANI HERDSMEN are left to kill, maim, massacre, annihilate, raze down and sack communities Nationwide unhindered and BURATAI and BUHARI's Army remain silent.
Israelites spent about 400yrs in Egypt but later gained freedom. Nigeria is just 100yrs. We are not ONE and must surely go our ways when its Gods time. angry
I know you will be expecting Hundreds of "Likes" but unfortunately you havnt gotten any grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by james1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is madness!when will all this madness stop?
Any time there is a clash among cultists or communities in rivers state they just block roads and make a point to kill innocent people who are clearly not part of their madness.
Many may not know but rivers people in the contryside that is locals outside port harcourt are volatile and extremely ferocious when fights break out.they set out to kill innocent people.
They are no different from the boko harams and fulani herdsmen who set new records in brutality every so often.

This is one innocent death too many,the entire community should be severely punished should they fail to produce their mad children who perpetrated this dastardly act!!!

Rip to this dead young man once full of life!

1 Like

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by LouisBERG: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
biaka1994:
He was my senior in school... RIP it's sad u left ds way!
form your write up it's quite obvious you know him in person.. This is indeed a sad tragedy, RiP to the deceased..
#caLLmeBERG

1 Like

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bishops10:

I know you will be expecting Hundreds of "Likes" but unfortunately you havnt gotten any grin
Counter the post. No time for your tomfoolery

Btw, i gave your post one "like". Seems that matters to you more than the blood being shed left, right and centre by this junta.

2 Likes

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by Goridoe(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Macwytt:
Op you are wicked o. You still dey book space for ur thread.

This is a case study of why Nigerians are backward.

Lalasticlala na you send am to do this kind thing?

[size=13pt]kikikiki bruh, first comment about the thread nah.. omo uno even send the thread, na the Landlord whey book one plot above u, u get time for grin grin grin leave ahm for LAWMA bruh... na greediness, now dem go say country no move forward... sad[/size]
Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by magicminister: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
THINGS like this tear me up.
Nnamdi kalu might be right on nigeria being a zoo

1 Like

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by RuJay: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Oooh Jesus short of lyf
Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by eezor: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
biaka1994:
He was my senior in school... RIP it's sad u left ds way!
Biaka odo doowa. Nda lu BANE
Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Highest na r.I.p e go end just like the aluu boys,when naija is ready to defend its citizens make una wake me
Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by Bishops10(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
DickDastardly:

Counter the post. No time for your tomfoolery

Btw, i gave your post one "like". Seems that matters to you more than the blood being shed left, right and centre by this junta.
Bro go and siddon,if you gets there tomorrow you may even do worst.
Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by muyisjay(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
What a wicked world God of Oshofa should save us all
Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by freshvine(f): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ogoni people getting the dividend of "change" and the implementation of UNEC report.

Ask an Ogoni tomorrow and he'll tell you igbos are their problem

1 Like

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by goddes1234(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
rest in peace
Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by xclusivebaba(m): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
R i p..
Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by mudsam(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
RIP Jackson
Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by flintoo(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
I witnessed a 13 year old boy been rushed to the hospital where I work with serious bullet wound in the abdomen.. I kept on praying the guy survives.

1 Like

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by badlaw(f): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
It is high time every nigeria begin to make a vow daily by saying "whoever Kill u,may ur spirit kill him/her together with his family"
May souls of departed rest in peace Amen

1 Like

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by silent10(m): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2016
Nairalandar:
Ina ni lahi
Its "inna lillahi"
... U welcome

1 Like

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by theMEGAman(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2016
jaylister:
Lekaaga Jackson, final year student of RivPoly, Now Ken Saro-Wiwa Poly who was not a politician or a cultist but was just a final year student and because of someone ambition, he lost his life while going to school in his bike.

Nigeria needs prayers
Every day bad news in this bubu government. Shame on APC.

1 Like

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by TalkingBird: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2016
That is why human government must be removed. they kill to remain in power or to get power. Look at Syria, people dying and those at the helm of authority feel no regret.

Man dominates man to his injury.

1 Like

Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by Jacko01: 12:39am On Feb 26, 2016
God chai.... Rip... Hop he prayed in the mornin... Cos am sure he never planned to die... God pls accept his soul
Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by henryhemon(m): 12:42am On Feb 26, 2016
Victorchuks4:
Buhari has succeeded in killing people from south south and southeast to retaliate what happened in north east where his boko boy are being killed

Wisdom comes from God, you need one go kneel down n pray for sense from God.
Re: RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) by henryhemon(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Some peeps were shouting bring it on,how militants are different from Boko haram and we're happy those militants dared the government......like i said will they 've able to withstand it when it starts? It has started who are those suffering the innocent ones,someone who hasn't the world will be drumming the sound of war,war hasn't solve anything anywhere. When war starts,I will see how you will type those rubbish again. Our people has refused to grow up,there is always collateral damage in war. They were happy hiding Tompolo and others,they will bear the brunt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Man Strips Unclad During Struggle With Man-o-war Officers In Lekki (pics) / Man Jumps From Lagos Magistrate Court 3rd Floor, Dies (Graphic Photos) / Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.