Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? (1211 Views)

Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by Excelsior12(f): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
When little children dies, where do their soul goes to? I got thinking they might be small to accept Jesus as their Lord and saviour.
Re: Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by Atlantian: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
There is no Heaven and there is no hell after we die. But I try my best to make the best heaven out of the hell that we presently live in while alive.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by turboG: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
There is no Heaven and there is no hell after we die. But I try my best to make the best heaven out of the hell that we presently live in while alive.

Where do u get your own believe from. Heaven and Hell is REAL

Revelation 20:11-15. New International Version (NIV)

The Judgment of the Dead

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by talktonase(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
they are all asleep until when christ returns...
Re: Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by herkeym001(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
paradise
Re: Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by TrajansKong: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
talktonase:
they are all asleep until when christ returns...

Where in the Bible do you get this from?
Re: Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by TrajansKong: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
herkeym001:
paradise

Re: Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by TrajansKong: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
turboG:

Heaven and Hell is REAL

Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Therefore children shall be tortured on the eternal flames. Shalom!

I understand you and your god.
Re: Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by herkeym001(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
TrajansKong:

from my own "Common Sense"
Re: Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by TrajansKong: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
herkeym001:

from my own "Common Sense"

Romans 12:16, "Be not wise in your own conceits". Fear the Lord thy God and his infinite wrath, O false Christian!

Your brother turboG has spoken from scripture on the fate of the ungodly. You do not.

The little ones shall also burn!

Re: Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by Excelsior12(f): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Needs an explanation on this
Re: Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by TrajansKong: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Excelsior12:
Needs an explanation on this
What explanation? The Lord of Hosts is quite clear on this. Eternal terror and torture are at the heart of Holy Writ.

Fear of Hellfire is our truest teacher.

If the parents don't learn,
The children must burn!

Praise Him!!
Re: Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by CAPTIVATOR: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Excelsior12:
When little children dies,
KING Herod order his soldiers to slain little kids , so also Pharaoh of egypt order his men to slain young boys ... But in none of these instances do we read such absurd thing as herod killed them and send them to heaven or Pharaoh killed them and send them to Hellfire ... Do you read such ? NO , why ?because "the living (those that are alive) know that they will die but as for the dead (those that have died) they know nothing at all " Ecc 9:5

where do their soul goes to?
"All have sinned " Rom 5:12

"the soul that sinneth shall Die " eze 18:4
Re: Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? by Excelsior12(f): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Can Satan Also Be Refers To As Omnipresent / The Great Tribulation Has Ended. / Understanding Hell Fire Very Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.