Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife (33004 Views)

Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Policeman Kills And Buries Inspector In Kwara Over N300,000(PHOTO) / Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by NPComplete: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
hungryboy:
Some Men Mumu oh,

Your friend Bleep your wife,
You come kill am, bury am
, police come discover am,
arrest you,
you go jail,

And your wife is now free to Bleep any prick she wants,
If you wanted to kill someone, why not kill the slut of a wife

This is a very dangerous and senseless thing to say. U are already slut-shaming the woman but the story never clarified if anything sort of daliance happened with her. Now u are encouraging violence against women just based simply on suspicion.
No matter what the woman did, no one should be deprived of their right to life because of adultery. If u aren't happy with ur wife, get a divorce. Killing on a whim is what only primitive cavemen do.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by millionboi(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
possessive partner.....
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by LordAdam: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Looks like what Reddington will do.

After lecturing the whoring friend

Blacklist fans understand this.

Only that in Reddington's case, the police wouldn't even know the friend is dead or where he was buried for that matter.

#Blacklister #NewEpisodeTonight

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by seunlayi(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Apc spirit is on him, I mean the spirit that can kill naira in a short time.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
julioralph:

Oga use small sense nau... does Alugo sound western to you

No sir

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by jkendy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alugo, where could dis dude hail from

Anyways, the most important thing here is that it happened where exactly I know it ought to because Na dem hobby
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by haulagehandlers(m): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alaminz:
why cheating is very common and something as usual in south...seem marriage is disrespected....
I take it that you are from the north ba?..hnmmmm...how about cases where four legs and one head dey waka for nite in the North abeg shut your masa hole before I open ya nyash for public
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by freshbear(m): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
nice to find someone who's a fan of The Blacklist. reddin is my kinda guy!
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by jkendy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
daveyjay:
The man did the riqht thinq in the wronq way! He should have killed the LovePeddler he calls a wife, kill the backstabbinq friend, kill himself and finally run away...
Dis guy gave me D last dorse of laughter on my way 2 bed. Very funny of U walahi
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by freshbear(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Guy, abeg how can I go abt watching d new episode?
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by daveyjay(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
jkendy:
Dis guy gave me D last dorse of laughter on my way 2 bed. Very funny of U walahi

Have a sweet niqht rest...pal
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by byvan03: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
I thought they said men don't ever go after rivals, thus side chics should be ignored by wives. Men aren't only confronting rivals, they kill them too undecided. It's prophetic, books of ecclesiastics " A man's wife will cost your life ".

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
scobaba:
D lady always walks away freely in cases like this while both men suffer. It could be death wey hell faya near dem or jail term.
Did she join him to commit the crime?
All the husband had was not even substantial evidence....just Amebo people who will always talk and he decided to take the laws into his own hands. Did it ever occur to you that just maybe, the friend was innocent? It's thinking like this that fuels Jungle justice in this country. Humans behaving like mere Animals.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
byvan03:
I thought they said men don't ever go after rivals, thus side chics should be ignored by wives. Men aren't only confronting rivals, they kill them too undecided. It's prophetic, books of ecclesiastics " A man's wife will cost your life ".

you mean to say BIBLICAL?
still remember u Byvan half a decade ago back on here, NLand
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by pastormellanby: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
he don dey take kai kai that's y alugo na westerner.
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Yassss! true
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by byvan03: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
FxDuke:

you mean to say BIBLICAL?
still remember u Byvan half a decade ago back on here, NLand

I chose my word, good you remember. Never heard of NL half a decade ago undecided.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by IYANGBALI: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
Just because of one dirty borehole
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
byvan03:

I chose my word, good you remember. Never heard of NL half a decade ago undecided.

ok...yeah

approximately <5years back!
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by byvan03: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
FxDuke:

ok...yeah

approximately <5years back!

5years back really? You got your maths wrong.
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by habsydiamond(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
It as been like this since the time of Adam who was betrayed by his wife. Why do you have to kill because of a woman when they are like ratio 4 to1 man. If one is giving u problem, try another one. Most of the ladies out there are not trust able. Now u will be the only one to suffer for killing ur friend. Enjoy ur stay at kuje or kirikiri bro.
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
ok.....@Byvan
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2016
thumbs up am here...#FAN#
IamMissMarvel:

Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 26, 2016
ijustdey:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/man-kills-buries-friend-over-affair-with-wife/

I'm always elated to see that real Men with conviction (read hard mofo) are still well and alive.
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by jeff1607(m): 1:12am On Feb 26, 2016
nothing hurts more than when your beloved shows affection for another, especially when you know the other, the pain and anger is unquantifiable, keeps replaying in ur mind's eye how the act is done and the question WHY keeps perusing your lips.

that's also how God is pained when we desist from worshipping and praising him.
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by henryhemon(m): 1:14am On Feb 26, 2016
What are you doing with your friend's wife even after the warning? Anyway like I always say never trust a woman,that's how someone I know who had 4 kids eventually found out only one belongs to him,after fearing God,be careful of women.......even those ones forming good girls.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by scobaba: 1:28am On Feb 26, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Did she join him to commit the crime?
All the husband had was not even substantial evidence....just Amebo people who will always talk and he decided to take the laws into his own hands. Did it ever occur to you that just maybe, the friend was innocent? It's thinking like this that fuels Jungle justice in this country. Humans behaving like mere Animals.
s

The ladies will still walk away freely.
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by linearity: 1:49am On Feb 26, 2016
ijustdey:

.... Femi Joseph, said that before detectives could get to the scene of the crime, the killer had buried the victim.

The Police slow sha, even if na keke marwa dey use, how him go take bury a whole human being finish, before Police reach there?
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by juman(m): 2:58am On Feb 26, 2016
Unfortunate.

One nigeria failed to turn to be a sensible country.
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by rahman3853(m): 3:49am On Feb 26, 2016
hungryboy:
Some Men Mumu oh,

Your friend Bleep your wife,
You come kill am, bury am
, police come discover am,
arrest you,
you go jail,

And your wife is now free to Bleep any prick she wants,
If you wanted to kill someone, why not kill the slut of a wife
I don't think that's advisable, noone is killing anyone. I can't just help but feeling irritated with some men. On top woman matter u dey go jail....does it worth it? And not a short term jail, a very long one. Even the olofofo in the neighborhood, them no try at all. Weytin concern them for the matter to go tell the husbby his wife was cheating. Left to me, the olofofo shud be arrested and charged to court for aggravation to murder.
Re: Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife by calabardick(m): 5:09am On Feb 26, 2016
woodcook:
All these married women wey their yansh no dey stay one place?

the way married women dey donate for yorubaland baffles me, i jump and pass them everyday. pigs!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos / Monica Arare Nudes: Man Jailed For Releasing His Girlfriend’s Nudes In Ekiti / Imam Turned Robber Shaved Long Beard To Avoid Recognition [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.