Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,370 members, 7,839,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] (16055 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu / Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by amunkita(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2016
Sure he was refering to Sao Tome ....

Uwa Mmebi coach..

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by chubhiee: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2016
hrworld:
Which country will give Oliseh Coaching job? On what credential?
Don't say what you know not. Given the right motivation and conducive environment, Oliseh is the Man!

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by Ninilowo(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2016
Oliseh always remind me of one Yoruba proverb: ENU DUN-UN RO EFO, AGADA OWO DUN-UN GE GEDU. Meaning: It is easier said than done. The way he analizes games eh! He can win World Cup with primary school pupils grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by meforyou1(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2016
who cares
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by seankay(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2016
what Oliseh fails to realise is that there's an enormous difference between a Pundit and a Coach

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by Lucky77: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2016
The fear of Pharaos of Egypt ..... OLISEH as smart as ever. SMH
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by Gbanj11: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2016
He said, they said...lets have an audio recording of said interviews...naija sha. We can believe anything some editor types up
Investigative journalism is dead
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2016
when him dey criticize Keshi as if him don sabi everything...HE forgot that one day he will be in same position Keshi was.....

MAKE HIM RESIGN JARE

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by robosky02(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2016
like keshi like oliseh
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by hrworld: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2016
chubhiee:

Don't say what you know not. Given the right motivation and conducive environment, Oliseh is the Man!

For your mind eh? What motivation? Which conducive environment? Where has Oliseh coached before? Oliseh that had problem with all technical crew at NFF, all of them. I am sure you know those that serve voluntarily as technical crew.
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by Sunnypa11(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2016
Even Keshi as coached 8 un-named countries since 2013 and Herve renard keeps winning Afcon.
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by Deo1986(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Lie, Lie, Keshi said the same thing.
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by edpunter(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oliseh biko clean ya mouth u dey lie
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by bigtt76(f): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Which yeye country dat? grin

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by chubhiee: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
hrworld:

For your mind eh? What motivation? Which conducive environment? Where has Oliseh coached before? Oliseh that had problem with all technical crew at NFF, all of them. I am sure you know those that serve voluntarily as technical crew.
All the issues oliseh raised as premise to his resignation are they valid or not? didn't Steven keshi raise same issues?

As long as we all fail to address these structural issues,even a mourinho will fall victim to same system.

Oliseh should move on and thank God he's still alive cos the system was ready to consume him. I'm very sure his perceptions about Nigeria and Nigerians must have been broadened.
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by Smooyis(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Oliseh is afraid of failure

I like him very much. He only made a mistake of removing Eyeanma at the wrong time after the burial of his dear mum.

That singular mistake is the genesis of the problems and failure that followed.
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by PastorOla1: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA SUNDAY OLISEH REMAIN THE WORSE COACH OF ALL TIME. HOGWASH.
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
WINNERS NEVER QUIT!

Oliseh is a coward and a TOTAL FAILURE!

Let me see him opening his wide mouth again to do football analysis.

Rubbish!!!

sad angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by optionB: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
this idiot should go and sit down, he doesnt know d job well.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by nickxtra(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Same thing boasted by Steven Keshi, yet after the sack, nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by hotdi(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
missKiffy:
It was a big mistake appointing this man as the head coach in the first place

Who told u he is a MAN
He acts, talk and decide like a boy that he is.
He was actually a BIG MISTAKE.
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by rapmike(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
lafex:
Must Oliseh lie like Mr Lie.
Must an analyst tell me how you performed poorly. Must an analyst tell me how many match u lose?
Na wa for u oooo

Don't mind him.

He is claiming one loss in 14 games when he faced the likes of Tanzania, a weakened Cameroon, Niger Republic and co.

By the way he also lost to Guinea in CHAN, that makes it two in 15 ( DR Congo and Guinea)
Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by FirstCounsel(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Mediapace:
I wonder the country that will sign this baba,maybe madagascar or korea!,you better come and coach one academy for ogun state and they will pay you #200 per century! .

Check my signature jere!
#200 per century? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by rapmike(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
espn:
80% of Football lovers don't like this guy! WHY?

Its because he talks too much!

This was a dude who criticized Keshi anyhow and made it look like Keshi was absolutely useless. Then he coaches Nigeria and starts to complain anyhow. This is someone who never takes the blame for any failure he had as a coach.

He is complaining of unpaid salary, is it the first time this is happening to a Nigerian coach? Check Nigerian coaches from the leagues and those who have coached the national teams, you will see instances where they were owed for months and they never complained until they had some measure of success with their team. Moreover, when Keshi coached Nigeria to win the AFCON, we knew it was not smooth sailing, with all the talks of sacking him and everything, yet Keshi held his ground firm.

Oliseh comes in and starts complaining about everything from pitch to unpaid salaries to spiritual warfare to lack of support! People generally won't like that garbage, especially if you are a rookie coach.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Rejects ‘top’ African Nation’s Offer [PHOTOS] by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
espn:
80% of Football lovers don't like this guy! WHY?

I, personally don't like his style.

The news of his RESIGNATION is the best news to have come out of NAIJA since the beginning of this YEAR.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office / AFCON Qualifiers: 22 Players Arrive Super Eagles Camp (video) / Kano Pillars Football Club (Masu Gida) Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.