Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) (51284 Views)

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by twinskenny(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
grin.......do you believe now?
Bros abeg send me some pls
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Bobolanko(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please there is nothing like lassar fever, it is just the medical conservationist strategy of reducing or stoping the consumption of rats to preserve the specie from extinction.

1 Like

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by HRich(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ekakamba:
Hope dey rat no get something like breast ba?
is that a new model rat? With Breast? Aaaah. NL.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by repogirl(f): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Boooohari oooo, people are eating Lassa fever ooooo,na so the situation don become!

OP, this is a new low.... Soon you will be eating spider and wall gecko. Tufia!

Feel like I'm going to need to barf! embarassed
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by KingRex1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
lalasticlala:

Yes oo, I wanted to be sure, because i'm sure other nairalanders would have asked him of same
lala you've join them.. Issokay
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nayok(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Op , go diagnose for lassa grin
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by KingTom(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
chimerase2:
egbon na. Cry?
Bros u remind me of chioma chukwuka grin
Wetin join me and chioma na grin I resemble Akpotha?
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by opey112(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
kingofchess:
I can't see any big rat there... I can only see a mouse.
.abi oo
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Jskelly11: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
viviangist2:
The Government Talk say make u no chop Rat.
U go chop am.
Now you re asking me if you are safe
My Dear see you see Ebola ooo.
Chicken na how much. u claim to have #Commonsense.

Commonsense without sense is Nonsense.
gat away you you give give am money make him take buy Chicken you are the one lacking common sense

1 Like

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
*Bring my plate and spoon* put small for me cry
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Push correct thing to fp for someone to get good advise you no gree. Na rat issue concern u.... cry undecided
lalasticlala:

Yes oo, I wanted to be sure, because i'm sure other nairalanders would have asked him of same
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
lalasticlala:
Picture of u eating it or adonbilivit
Here you are cheesy
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by yomfad(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nice meal grin
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
lalasticlala:

I still don't believe it cause there is no way that rat I saw there will have a big lap like that.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Liljeez(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
lalasticlala:

Dahs mah mahn
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by smexy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Timijo:
una no dey hear world abi. Den say make una no eat rat again, una still dey chop am. If lassa fever come now, una go talk say na one winsh cause am.
or na God will
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by sisisioge: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Omg! Two of u at the same time! Pls have mercy on ur mother!
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by trappatoni(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
kingofchess:
I can't see any big rat there... I can only see a mouse.
you dey mind am, he wants to become a secondary host of lassa fever virus
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by uchennaq(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
NAWA OOOO...SEEE WETIN HUNGER DEY CAUSE. YOU THINK SAY NA BUSH RAT BE THAT? YOU GUYS HAVE DEVOURED HOUSE RAT AKA OKON CALABAR...SAI
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by dowjones(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
To all those who don't believe most nigerians are poverty stricken. here you are

1 Like

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Liljeez(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=ifedayoifedapo post=43275835][/quote]my sister's name is Dayo...

My brother's name is Dapo...

Girl u are my family
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by isuomo: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oloriburuku somebody!!
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
u killed ordinary okete and u dy shout abeg. u guys didnt even cook it wella. tha u suppose to roast it dry! lace it with peper,salt,maggi,onion, . . .chai. i dan chop this rat ehn, its part of me, com chop with garri!
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by chimerase2: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
KingTom:
Wetin join me and chioma na grin I resemble Akpotha?
becos u dn see pepper for ua man buhari hand
Sai baba grin
Dis word dey scarce for ua mouth dis days grin
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Ekakamba: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Walahi fa!
HRich:
is that a new model rat? With Breast? Aaaah. NL.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by kunle75(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
See The Big Rat I And My Youngr Brother Killed And Ate Today(photos)

grin.....the meat sweet sha
BTW it's a male,I think we're safe undecided undecided

Ok kuantinu in the voice of PMB.

After now you will come back here to solicit for medical donations abroad...............we warned you now that LASA FEVER dey outside ooooo.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
go school, u dey chase rat, 20yrs leta now u go fine hu u go blame say tire u for village tongue
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by baloney: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
small rat...
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nina4u(f): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
How gross ...
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Deborahj(f): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
You never know what you will become tomorrow and what the future have for you, this your silly acts is on the public domain already, I just pray it will not stand against you.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by xcllaxix(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Only POVERTY can make a man eat Rat and show it off like it's something to be proud of
No dey talk rubbish...
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by xcllaxix(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Deborahj:
You never know what you will become tomorrow and what the future have for you, this your silly acts is on the public domain already, I just pray it will not stand against you.
So eating a local delicacy will now stand against him in the future?...is he the first?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Python Caught At Our Backyard In Choba, Port Harcourt (Photos) / How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos) / Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.