Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) (51333 Views)

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by fireforfire: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
lassa fever ........loading
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by xcllaxix(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
Some wey dey here dey form ajebo dey chop bush-rat with palmwine for villa o!..Such hypocrisy..
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifedayoifedapo:
Push correct thing to fp for someone to get good advise you no gree. Na rat issue concern u.... cry undecided
e dy pain you? undecided
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
xcllaxix:

So eating a local delicacy will now stand against him in the future?...is he the first?
i wonder o
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
ahamonyeka:
I still don't believe it cause there is no way that rat I saw there will have a big lap like that.
bros, this rat is damn big
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Deborahj:
You never know what you will become tomorrow and what the future have for you, this your silly acts is on the public domain already, I just pray it will not stand against you.
what's she talking about?.osogbo weed is working tongue tongue
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
xcllaxix:
Some wey dey here dey form ajebo dey chop bush-rat with palmwine for villa o!..Such hypocrisy..
i swear!
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bro u don Bleep up oo. U for sell this okete as dollar don raise okete price too don escalate. Since na male u are safe but if na female with 44 breasts there are two things involve.

1 Like

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
See The Big Rat I And My Youngr Brother Killed And Ate Today(photos)

grin.....the meat sweet sha
BTW it's a male,I think we're safe undecided undecided
Its idiots like you that put others at risk of lassa fever.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Enykings(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
divinehand2003:
This guy wants Lassar fever by all means. Take am easy ooo bros.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by gabriplane(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
kingofchess:
I can't see any big rat there... I can only see a mouse.
God bless you my brother!
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
grin.......do you believe now?
Why u use palm oil na,what about veg oil?
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by vokalguy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is very disturbing... A rat is a rodent, they spread disease. A typical Nigerian is looking to eliminate rodents out of their house, not kill them for food. Personally I find this disgusting. You simply do not eat anything you kill. Also having this in front page means this sort of shenanigan is accepted and I guess we will start seeing more posts about eating animals that should not be eaten.

1 Like

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by ejeh121(f): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Originality007:
undecidedo ma se oooo, see wetin poverty turn ur life to.....this Rat is call okete in Yoruba and is mostly common in where there is pit latrines... undecided undecided undecided, is only God that knows the dosage of diseases u are injecting into your system as u are eating it....

U even knw d name in yoloba,u don live beside lactrines b4 abi u chop am ni?
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
You ate that mouse? Oh God!
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by blaquemyc: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
continue
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by FreeBoss: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
So you don't know the difference between Lassa Fever
and rabbit, abi?
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
As in.....paining me seriously
OluwatoyinIS:
e dy pain you? undecided
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Good to know jare....ours is a lassa free family grin...one love cool
Liljeez:
my sister's name is Dayo...

My brother's name is Dapo...

Girl u are my family
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by komzy06(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wow! Nice! Now u can go to bed
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
[size=16pt]Fp.....ftc!
Those of you shouting poverty,I never knew Dangote's sons are here on nairaland.......please if you think this is a sign of poverty,please pm me ,then I can forward my bank account details to you,so that you can make me rich![/size] undecided
this your moniker oluwatoyinIS. hope you are not ISIS member ooooooo.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by KingTom(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
chimerase2:
becos u dn see pepper for ua man buhari hand
Sai baba grin
Dis word dey scarce for ua mouth dis days grin
shut up! grin
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is WRONG and disgusting.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by maureen546: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2016
Lasser fever dey ooooh,pls u people should stop touching rat ooooh
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by mostob(m): 1:12am On Feb 27, 2016
dem don cook am nw,so the virus wil av died nw...abi
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 4:26am On Feb 27, 2016
Deborahj:
You never know what you will become tomorrow and what the future have for you, this your silly acts is on the public domain already, I just pray it will not stand against you.
Dumb ppl running loose everywia on NL angry
Deborahj:
Dumb ppl running loose everywia on NL
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2016
WinningSun:

this your moniker oluwatoyinIS. hope you are not ISIS member ooooooo.
lol........ISIS ke?, no oo
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2016
ifedayoifedapo:
As in.....paining me seriously
ehya, sowe
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2016
dancok:
Why u use palm oil na,what about veg oil?
i no dy chop vegetable oil jare,one doc. told me it's not good for person health,but i dy chop am once in a while sha
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Its idiots like you that put others at risk of lassa fever.
tongue
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by UKBobo(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2016
Expecting to see Nairalander post picture of barbecued thief or robber meat very soon, in plate with pounded yam.

Natin dey surprise me for Naija - Wey rat eat cat and mosquito chase man.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by tfajobi(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Ur eating rat and ur proud. I weep 4u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo / Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One / Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.