Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Mission Bring Back Our Corruption!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mission Bring Back Our Corruption!!! (430 Views)

Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics / Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mission Bring Back Our Corruption!!! by Mickop(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chai! Just saw this on Facebook....

MISSION BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!! With Corruption a bag of pure water was N80 Without Corruption a bag of pure water is N150 With Corruption dollar was N180 Without Corruption dollar is N400 With Corruption I have 20hrs electricity at low tariff Without Corruption I have 7hrs electricity with 45% increase in tariff With Corruption keke to my house takes N50 Without Corruption keke to my house takes N100 With Corruption smallest indomie was N40 Without Corruption smallest indomie is N60 The list can go on and on but I just have to end it and take a stand...... # IStandWithCorruption # Bringbackourcorruption . # BuharibringbackNigeria . # Bringbacknaira. If with Corruption Dollar was N180 and without Corruption Dollar is now N425, Brother and Sisters, you will agree with me that we need corruption in this country... Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes, it reduced to 3. Then now it's 2. In years to come, you'll open Sardine and see "Try Again" LET RAISE THE FLAG "we need corruption" IN CORRUPTION WE STAND!!

Lmaoooo!!!!!!! Tears.......!!!!!!! Rolling on the floor....!!!!

Sai baba........

3 Likes

Re: Mission Bring Back Our Corruption!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sai Barber! grin

2 Likes

Re: Mission Bring Back Our Corruption!!! by babdap: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Give me your parents and pastor/ imam contact before u enter idumota.
Re: Mission Bring Back Our Corruption!!! by divinehand2003(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2016

Bring back our corruption indeed. Na only dummies dey reason like this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PDP Reschedules National Caucus, BOT, NEC Meetings To March 6, 7 / It's Time Wailers Let The APC Crash The Nation / A Time To Decide By Cheif Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.