Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics (3392 Views)

Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) / Security Council To Buhari: Bring Terrorists To Justice (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by Ipobdevil: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Funny

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by Luckylife(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol! Wise citizens will rather say. # Bringbackvalueofnaira

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by YourMrBoo: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
The people in the streets are now suffering because a Fulani herds man without proper education is the president of once a giant of Africa....

I suffer same and I blame my self for not creating more awareness.

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by Owoloku1: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigerians exploiting Nigerians because routes through which money were stolen gave been blocked...

But Serious I fail to see what has caused the increase in the price of things like water leaf, ugu, eggs, meat and even tomatoes if not Nigerians wickedness and greed towards his fellow nigerians

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by jamesibor: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Owoloku1:
Nigerians exploiting Nigerians because routes through which money were stolen gave been blocked...

But Serious I fail to see what has caused the increase in the price of things like water leaf, ugu, eggs, meat and even tomatoes if not Nigerians wickedness and greed towards his fellow nigerians

Are you saying that the woman selling ugu will not have to buy shoes and clothes for the children, pampers for the baby, baby formula, vegetable oil for cooking, radio or TV etc. If the price for those things increase, it's only logical that she increases prices of her own commodity as well in order to meet ends meet.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by Pidggin(f): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
1 Kilo of Turkey under GEJ = N750

1 Kilo of Turkey under Buhari = N1000

1 bag of pure water under GEJ = N80

1 bag of pure water under Buhari = N150

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by BeClever: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pidggin:
1 Kilo of Turkey under GEJ = N750

1 Kilo of Turkey under Buhari = N1000

1 bag of pure water under GEJ = N80

1 bag of pure water under Buhari = N150

; grin

You are in Heaven ohh!
1kilo of Turkey in Abuja is N1,400.00 only.

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by Pidggin(f): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
BeClever:

You are in Heaven ohh!
1kilo of Turkey in Abuja is N1,400.00 only.

Seriously?? I guess i should count my blessings for now grin

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
APC=Scam

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by Rosyblack(f): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pidggin:

Salary earners are the ones who suffer most in times like this. Prices increase yet no increment of salary. Instead your boss will delay your salary and tell you, 'don't you see economy is bad?' No money.

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by dammytosh: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wasted Generation.

Clamouring for corruption to be brought back.

The eediots are buying egg for 20naira and concerned about turkey ( They prefer to eat their future away) while Millions of dollars are shared cash.

As usual, they are concerned about only what they consume.

They fought hard for subsidy to remain, while refusing to take transportation for extra 50 Naira. Billion of dollars was shared by the major benefactors.

So their next generation will continue to be slaves to the Children of the thieves when they grow up.

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by BeClever: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pidggin:

And I guess they even sell the worst types here.

Maybe they are importing this ones from Somalia or even Syria..
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by Pidggin(f): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
BeClever:

And I guess they even sell the worst types here.

Maybe they are importing this ones from Somalia or even Syria..

Lmao grin
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by Pidggin(f): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Rosyblack:
Salary earners are the ones who suffer most in times like this. Prices increase yet no increment of salary. Instead your boss will delay your salary and tell you, 'don't you see economy is bad?' No money.

With this harsh economy, it's better you start thinking of doing something on the side
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by otitokoroleti: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
APC IS SCAM
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by BeClever: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pidggin:

Lmao grin

No to be very serious.. .it might even be Vulture that they are selling here.. It tastes like dog meat.. Dog eaters please help me out here..

Can you imagine for example, a very big healthy looking turkey Lap with bone softer than egg yoke.. ...yarrk!!
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by jieta: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
dammytosh:
Wasted Generation.

The eediots are buying egg for 20naira and concerned about turkey ( They prefer to eat their future away) while Millions of dollars are shared cash.

As usual, they are concerned about their current stomachs.

So their next generation will continue to be slaves to the Children of the thieves when they grow up.

look at this fooli sh man, what has d current fight against corruption brought to Us if not hardship

tomorrow u will hear 2trillion recover from single treasure acct: lamido and family 580 million abi billion bail yet we still go to China to borrow money to fund d useless budget of corruption

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by dammytosh: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
jieta:
look at this fooli sh man, what has d current fight against corruption brought to Us if not hardship

tomorrow u will hear 2trillion recover from single treasure acct: lamido and family 580 million abi billion bail yet we still go to China to borrow money to fund d useless budget of corruption

I don't engage 1mbeciles in intelligent argument.

Corruption should come back so you can buy indomie and egg from Mallam in Ilorin for 100Naira ?

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by Pidggin(f): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
BeClever:

No to be very serious.. .it might even be Vulture that they are selling here.. It tastes like dog meat.. Dog eaters please help me out here..

Can you imagine for example, a very big healthy looking turkey Lap with bone softer than egg yoke.. ...yarrk!!

It can't be Vultures now, maybe you should buy from reputable stores to avoid long stories cheesy
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by IGBOPRINCE: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin grin things re very hard..
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by xelly: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Recovered fund should be injected back into the economy. Why on earth should we suffer like this? The heat is too much yet no light for the whole of February. It is serious ooo

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by jieta: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
dammytosh:

Corruption should come back so you can buy indomie and egg from Mallam in Ilorin for 100Naira ?

is only foolish people DAT see their self as intelligent

how much are u buying d indomie now DAT u are fighting corruption?

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by chyckxx(m): 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
OP just see free Wi-Fi, begin download anyhow
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2016
YourMrBoo:
The people in the streets are now suffering because a Fulani herds man without proper education is the president of once a giant of Africa....

I suffer same and I blame my self for not creating more awareness.

Now wait a minute, he was a Major General na'. Didn't you see all the pictures last year when he was campaigning and promising to turn Nigeria into Mecca so that there would not be a need to go there to prostrate for Arab teenagers?

SAI BUHARI NEGRO!!! C'mon
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 28, 2016
dammytosh:
Wasted Generation.

As usual, they are concerned about only what they consume.

They fought hard for subsidy to remain, while refusing to take transportation for extra 50 Naira. Billion of dollars was shared by the major benefactors.

! Your Buhari claims to be fighting corruption right? How those that affect the common Masses?how does fighting corruption put food on your table? Fighting corruption at the expense of killing the economy! #BringBackOurCorruption

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by ubah84(m): 1:53am On Feb 28, 2016
corruption is really fighting back. but by d grace of God Baba will defeat corruption
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by Trut(m): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2016
Zombies sold Dog and bought Monkey, una don enter one chance government and hunger go k!ll all of una for being a zombie that believes that a 73 years old cargo will be a messiah.
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by Goke7: 6:40am On Feb 28, 2016
ubah84:
corruption is really fighting back. but by d grace of God Baba will defeat corruption

Exactly, that's what is all about not the economy. Its PDP actually inciting the masses but they will fail.
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by BeClever: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2016
dammytosh:

Maybe you are in UK, cos if u are in Nigeria then you are worst that Kemi Adeosun in Math.

Indomie Jumbo size (1 packet) = N60.00 + 1pc of egg N40.00 =

Pls don't ask me for the answer.. .

That is when u want to buy frm a store and prepare it urself.. .if you go to a dirty Mallam and sit for him to cum-mix the poo for you, then be ready to pay between N150.00-N200.00

What we have now is worst than Corruption.. .this is kwapupu-kwapapa kwadeption..
Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by BeClever: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2016
Goke7:

Exactly, that's what is all about not the economy. Its PDP actually inciting the masses but they will fail.

Zombie are fond of blame, so you calling PDP is never a surprise it's in ur DNA..

I believe it's PDP that presented the stupid budget.. Huh?

Re: Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics by ziccoit: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2016
You guys think with the prevailing world economy status Nigeria would have been better under GEJ and PDP? You must be joking. Things would have gone worse and Nigeria would have been sold to Dasuki and other 1d10ts.

I repose my confidence and trust in God who has chosen PMB and PYO as our leaders and I believe they are going to deliver in record time. Keep hating, simply because your corrupt ineffectual buffon was kicked out for running the most corrupt and underperforming government in the history of Nigeria despite the surplus.

The Only Business Booming In Nigeria Today Is Arresting & Detaining – Ben Bruce / Heavy Joint Military Bombardment Going On In Ikorodu Border Towns / Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures