Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) (19006 Views)

President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State / 2 Governors On Security Watch-list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by raker300: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
By James Eze (eziokwubundu@gmail.com) The government of the United States of America has commended the Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano for putting in place a security arrangement that guarantees the safety of the residents and visitors to the state.

Speaking during a courtesy visit to the Governor’s Lodge in Amawbia on Thursday, the US Consul General, Mr. John Bray praised Governor Obiano for providing a very secure environment and an impressive network of roads.

According to him, “First of all, this is my first visit to the South East. I heard about the South East a lot. We met with some of the security officials in the morning and we met with the governor. I am very, very impressed with the quality of roads in the state.

Believe it or not, they are not like this everywhere in Nigeria. I am also impressed with the improvement in the security
environment which has come into place with the current government.” Consul General Bray further recalled that he first heard about Anambra a couple of years ago when some American citizens had a variety of problems in the state and expressed confidence that with the arrangements Governor Obiano has put in place such challenges would be a thing of the past. Describing his visit as a fact-finding trip, Mr. Bray further revealed that his visit would bring him face to face with members of the civil society and some opposition figures in the state. Also speaking, the Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano explained that his discussion with the American team covered various developmental areas including education and scholarship. He further revealed that another meeting had been scheduled in the near future where both parties would look at the finer details of the proposed collaboration that would accelerate the development of Anambra State.

It would be recalled that just last weekend, Governor Obiano was decorated as The Governor of the Year 2015 by the publishers of The Sun Newspapers in a colourful ceremony in Lagos, confirming his position as Nigeria’s best performing governor in the outgone year. The organisers of the award praised him for his crime-bursting efforts and for catapulting Anambra into a frontline state in less than two years.

http:///forum/general-discussion/us-govt-lauds-obiano-security-infrastructure

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by chriskosherbal(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
That's good.

14 Likes

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by kenny987(f): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
God bless every part of our homeland, the land of the rising sun!

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
One of the best if not the best governor presently in Nigeria. Okowa you see your imbeciiile life, Delta State situation is so bad that one keeps asking if the state is actually inside Nigeria or Bangladesh angry

44 Likes

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Bishops10(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Willie is Working grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Pwayne2016(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Uwa mu Ozo nga bu onye Igbo......even Lalasticlala go dey wish say he is from Anambra...Omambala bu Obodo Oyibo...Alaigbo Amaka

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by raker300: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Anambra is on a totally different wavelength

17 Likes

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by zikIPE: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Unu afugo ife melu m ji acho k'ana akpo'm onye igbo ebe obula m gara?? I'm impressed

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by EasternActivist: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Anambra Erika jareeh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2016
anambra alone is worth SW, NE, NC times 10
we rock anytime
call it chest beating
thats your cup of tea
we own our own businesses
we buy us
we sell us
our money circulates within us
and we own businesses in SW NE NC MB
we are igbos
we are unstoppable
i just pray abia will do same
buy abia
sell abia
keep the cash in abia
so also enugu ebonyi and imo
keep the cash at home
and take as much as you can from abroad i.e SW NE et al

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Deltagiant: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2016
Good. But why wasn't the news covered by a proper news outfit? That should have given the report some semblance of credibility.

1 Like

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by asadike(f): 1:00am On Feb 26, 2016
Umu igbo kwezue nu! Dalu akpokue dike. Abia is not doing bad so also is ebonyi mana umu nnem ndi imo na ndi anioma, how far? I need u guys to buckle up o maka na ife eji abu onye igbo erika. My respect to umu igbo world wide. Abugo dim adugo na anambra.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Believe this nonsense only if your brain doesn't function well.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by ifyan(m): 1:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Anambra will soon be PARADISE ON EARTH.
Just believe.

10 Likes

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Blackfire(m): 1:49am On Feb 26, 2016
The kind of goodnews coming from that state on weekly bases, that place must be close to heaven.

Please keep your hatred to yourself.. If u differ on my post, don't insult or else...

17 Likes

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by OfoIgbo: 4:58am On Feb 26, 2016
asadike:
Umu igbo kwezue nu! Dalu akpokue dike. Abia is not doing bad so also is ebonyi mana umu nnem ndi imo na ndi anioma, how far? I need u guys to buckle up o maka na ife eji abu onye igbo erika. My respect to umu igbo world wide. Abugo dim adugo na anambra.

Asadike, you removed your lovely picture from your profile. Why cry
Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Tunami(m): 5:22am On Feb 26, 2016
iamkeyz:
anambra alone is worth SW, NE, NC times 10
we rock anytime
call it chest beating
thats your cup of tea
we own our own businesses
we buy us
we sell us
our money circulates within us
and we own businesses in SW NE NC MB
we are igbos
we are unstoppable
i just pray abia will do same
buy abia
sell abia
keep the cash in abia
so also enugu ebonyi and imo
keep the cash at home
and take as much as you can from abroad i.e SW NE et al
ipob man, you what do u gain from tribal hatred?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 26, 2016
Great, e bi like say, US govt delegate don chop Awka yam and Nteje fish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by raker300: 6:14am On Feb 26, 2016
Tunami:
ipob man, you what do u gain from tribal hatred?
you call ipob like it's a bad name.

Ipob means indigenous people of biafra

Wch also means the igbo man is the British parliament is also an 'indigenous person of biafra'

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by raker300: 6:19am On Feb 26, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Believe this nonsense only if your brain doesn't function well.
but you believe the news of an oba building a new city in Lagos.

How is eko Atlantic city? After that one buidling, what else is happening there?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by chino11(m): 6:35am On Feb 26, 2016
Anambra, truly the Light of The Entire Black Race..

5 Likes

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Joeace3000(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by RichYoungNigga: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Meanwhile in Lagos, theives still come to people's house, tie the tenants up with ropes, eat the Amala and Ewedu, drink 5 Alive before leaving in the early morning

8 Likes

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2016
This scammer above me would hav been arrested by now like seriously...if only he is based in Anambra state.. grin grin

Meanwhile..Obiano..for president come 2019..
If u ar in support hit like" against share"..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Last2comment(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Good one
Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by DankemzI(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Willie is Working
Next news will be Americans using Inoson vehicles

11 Likes

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Sunnycliff(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2016
As Anambra is setting the trail, my home state is going back by 90 degrees because of Okoroawusa and his APC scamming leadership!

9 Likes

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by kingarizona1(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2016
angryAnambra again!!!___ when ever see news on Niaraland bout Anambra My heart beats for my state IMO!___ Anambra Heart beat of Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2016
Wetin concern me.. ..

Who his visiting don help??

Will it make dollar= 205 Naira?? ?

Rubbish undecided
Re: US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2016
Obiano governor of other governors, my governor my governor I can't stop loving you no homo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Obi Cubana, Adeleke, Arthur Eze, Davido Nominated For Man Of The Year / How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola / Tambuwal Defection: Sokoto Remains APC State - Wamakko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.