Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack (22818 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by tiwaz(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2017
Barely 2 hours after condemning Ozubulu Church attack, Pres. Buhari calls Gov. Obianu of Anambra, to commiserate with citizens of the State.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/ozubulu-church-attack-president-buhari-calls-governor-obiano-phone/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by goodmorning40: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Na so!
Their plans gradually unfolding

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by eunisam: 12:45am On Aug 07, 2017
una don start again with this buhari call from London ish . he better come back and start 2019 campaign, time don reach. he must go second tenure ooh or...

51 Likes

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by madridguy(m): 6:13am On Aug 07, 2017
My heart is with the loved ones of the people killed at Ozubulu Catholic Church.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by dlondonbadboy: 6:18am On Aug 07, 2017
Buhari made no such call...

May the dead rest in peace..

51 Likes

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Vutseck(m): 6:37am On Aug 07, 2017
I'm still waiting for my own call.. lol

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Vutseck(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by seunmsg(m): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2017
goodmorning40:
Na so!
Their plans gradually unfolding

Which plan? More like Igbos plan if you ask me.

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2017
Only in nigeria can the dead call the living

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Leonbonapart(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Are they trying to disrespect the dead or play dead politics in everything

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by sweatlana: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2017
Na lie joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by obajoey(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2017
i hope say him no be akudaya president sha..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by chrisbills74: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2017
Buharrriiiiiiiiii

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Brendaniel: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2017
I'm not concerned whether buhari called obiano or anything of such, my major concern are the igbos, with what happened yesterday, they don't know what they are joking with, drug money has turned some nations upside down till today, checkout mexico, columbia and the likes, their government is like the 2nd government governing the country while drug lords are the first.

The problem i have with igbos is their attitude towards money, i noticed even after this incident, igbos are not blaming themselves, i'm not surprised either if the people who were directly affected (ozubulu people) have not come out to condemn this act, then they are indirectly justifying it.

And why is all these happening, because those involved have money, reason why i still say this till date, igbos worship money, money is king in igbo land, have money and you control everyone.

Ozubulu people have a king, yet he cannot control these guys because they are richer than him, something that will never happen in yoruba or hausa land.

This is the same reason why i am not supporting biafra despite the fact i come from the east, igbos have the worst leadership problem in Nigeria, if you want people to bow for you, make money anyhow you want, by hook or by crook and they see you as a leader, even your elders and kings will join to bow down to you....

Till i see Nnamdi kanu, address the attitude of igbos towards money, then i know he is been sincere with igbos and with his course of biafra, because with this attitude if biafra is finally gotten, i tell you biafra might be worse than liberia sierra leone and sudan civil war, because money will rule the government, become the richest man and topple the existing government, same thing that happened in liberia.

Some years ago my grand uncle died, and my uncle who was the first son couldn't take his father's body to the village to bury, because they had warned him that kidnappers would definitely kidnap him and his father's Dead body and ask for ransome, i was shocked because that was the first time i will ever hear of kidnapping a dead body just for money, my uncle waited for a whole year before he could bury his dad( of course that was after the state government with the help of IG of police team did a heavy battle with them and killed most of their leaders)

Igbos should come together and tell themselves the truth, and the way forward, crime is not monopoly, poverty is not monopoly, wealth is not monopoly, every region has all these, but i believe igbos have so many good they can offer which will produce riches far beyond what this crime businesses bring, we only need to be patient, igbos are very industrious, talented, smart and intelligent people, i can stand and say these anywhere.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by omusiliyu(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Nice move by Nigeria President in diaspora.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by 982ABU(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Wishing him quick recovery
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Femich18(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2017
goodmorning40:
Na so! Their plans gradually unfolding
The day is just too early for this
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by collitexnaira(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Hmmm, he did well this time

But how come he has never for once make a call to the state governor of victims of fulani herdsmen attacks... Oh they were perpetrated by his brothers

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Johnspino(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Someone can't even have one good week in Nigeria... I just weak...

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Beverages: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2017
If you want me to believe this, Tell him to call my number too.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by speezyWears: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2017
All tribalism and stupid e-jokes aside,

May God restore peace and tranquility to the lives of the bereaved,

This is just gory.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by martineverest(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Y are CAN and kanu silent over this massacre?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by johncreek: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Now they will start tagging and branding people very soon
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by 2016v2017: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2017
I will not be surprised if Obiano support this propaganda news,all because of his selfish re-election fantasy dream.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by emmymdk: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Chronic liars!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by ajepako(f): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2017
You mean the 'padded Buhari ' according to Sahara Reporter? grin grin grin

Seriously, l commiserate with Anambra state for this tragedy

May the perpetrators be caught and the full weight of law descend on them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by magoo10(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2017
I stand with ozubulu people
may the souls of the departed rest in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2017
What is really going on in this country.......
Why are some people this wicked?!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by ogawisdom(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2017
grin Yawns this must be a huge joke and mockery of the dead by d presidency angry angry angry angry

Liars

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Idahosa: The North Must Complete Yar’Adua’s Tenure In 2023 / Kano Governorship Election: Declare Our Candidate Winner To Avoid Violence - PDP / Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.