Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Yeaay!!! It's My Birthday. Wish Me Good. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Yeaay!!! It's My Birthday. Wish Me Good. (4553 Views)

'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday / My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... / Nairalanders Its My Birthday Today. Pls Wish Me Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeaay!!! It's My Birthday. Wish Me Good. by TDazzlin(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2016
Wow! It’s my birthday again. How time flies. Can’t believe I just added another year to my life. All glory to God. Taking a good look at my life, I can only be grateful to God for the journey so far. It’s been awesome to see me grow.

This special day reminds me how special I am and the stuff I am made of. Considering the circumstances that surrounded my birth (a story for another day), my mother will always remind me of how special I am. I remember vividly how she looked at me one day, smiled and said, ‘I see greatness all over your face’. Wow! Those kinds of words can melt anyone’s heart especially when it comes from a mother. I remember I felt proud and on top of the world but I was not surprised. I already know I have got something special to offer to the world. I know I was born into this world, this day, to achieve greatness.

Today is a day to rekindle my desires. It is a day to take an inventory of my life and discover where I have faltered in my goals, where I ought to improve and how to be better generally. My only goal is to improve everyday while I chase my dreams and aspirations.

Sometimes I feel that this my present age (mid twenties) is the hardest age bracket to be in. it is the age when you make the most important decisions of your life. It is the time when the pressure to become somebody in life is so high that it can drive you mad if not well checked. It’s a critical time when you still strive with indecisions- struggling to discover who you are and what you want to become in life.

As I hold firmly to whom I am, what I am made of and who I want to be, I can only beg God to direct me as I work vehemently to accomplish the purpose of my existence. The worst part of this life is; not being able to discover one’s purpose of living. Life is too short to waste time or worry about unimportant things that do not bring me closer to my goals. It’s been an incredible journey and I am still on the road to my destination. The failures, the successes, the disappointments, yet I still find a way to move on. Well, do I really have any other option? No, I don’t. I have a lot of people that are counting on me to make them proud in life. I also have a lot of doubters I need to prove wrong. Giving excuses or alibis not to be successful will never be considered. The struggle and hustle is still on. I know that it will eventually be worthwhile.

Wow! On this special day, what will I wish myself? I already have a long wish list I have written down. I don’t even know where to start. Lol. I can only wish for long life and good health. They say when there is life, there is hope. God has only started doing some good stuff in my life. I really can’t thank him enough. My prayer is that all my dreams and aspirations will come to reality and that today will mark a new beginning of success and of more good things that will come my way. Amen! The world is mine to conquer.

To my mother, you have been a doting mother to me and I am proud to be your son. You have watched me grow from that little nonchalant boy into a passionate young man I am today (although you still will not admit I have grown. Lol) I pray that God enrich you with everything good in life. The world will favour you for blessing her with a special child like me. You will live to reap the fruit of your labour. To my family, friends, fans and well-wishers, thank you all for being there for me. Let’s keep growing and glowing. Happy birthday to me! Yay!!!!!

www.rockrealentertainment..com

1 Share

Re: Yeaay!!! It's My Birthday. Wish Me Good. by domopps(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2016
Happy birthday boss wishing you all the best.....

Cheeeeeeers
Re: Yeaay!!! It's My Birthday. Wish Me Good. by jopretty(f): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2016
Happy Birthday, its my birthday too...so, happy birthday to us.

1 Like

Re: Yeaay!!! It's My Birthday. Wish Me Good. by chiefolododo(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2016
Hbd son
Re: Yeaay!!! It's My Birthday. Wish Me Good. by kenzo25(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2016
Hbd, it's ur day. Have Fun, wishing u all d best
Re: Yeaay!!! It's My Birthday. Wish Me Good. by EmmahO(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2016
HBD Bro.
Re: Yeaay!!! It's My Birthday. Wish Me Good. by Mariecakes(f): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Happy birthday LLNP!
Re: Yeaay!!! It's My Birthday. Wish Me Good. by TDazzlin(m): 4:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Happy birthday
jopretty:
Happy Birthday, its my birthday too...so, happy birthday to us.
Re: Yeaay!!! It's My Birthday. Wish Me Good. by jopretty(f): 10:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
TDazzlin:
Happy birthday
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan / Create Your Football Squad / CHARITY PROJECT - Let's Connect Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.