Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term (3850 Views)

N450M Fraud: EFCC Amends Charges Against Belgore, Joins Madueke / Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / PDP Supports Buhari's Anti-Corruption Crusade - Oliseh Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by Misterdhee1(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2016
Tokety7:

I feel ur pain. Yet shameless goons continue to fight for the cause of the executive yam eater.
That makes it more horrific

1 Like

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by plaetton: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

U are the one behaving like an online thug wanting to impose ur satanic views on innocent minds. U have nothing of ur own to substantiate ur alleged challenge. Is just what u think and what u will love to happen.
Ur claim..... Metuh isn't a yam eater
My claim.... Metuh is a yam eater.

Live with ur views and u will live with mine. If mine annoys u, then go and die.
Metuh is a yam eater.

Aside from being a silly juvenile, I see that you are also an apprenticed Liar.

Pls show me where I stated that Metuh isn't a yam eater.
Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by Tokety7: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2016
plaetton:

Aside from being a silly juvenile, I see that you are also an apprenticed Liar.

Pls show me where I stated that Metuh isn't a yam eater.

Show u......are u ok? Ur deceptive kind abounds here like locust. It's far beyond what u stated but deductive love for the yam eater. I choose not to sit on the fence like u. That's the way of cowards.
By the way, did u just refer to ur parents as liars?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by Tokety7: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2016
Misterdhee1:

That makes it more horrific

Fortunately, these unfortunate souls are in the minority. Nigerians are in support of stonning all yam eaters wherever they are seen.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by Misterdhee1(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Tokety7:

Fortunately, these unfortunate souls are in the minority. Nigerians are in support of stonning all yam eaters wherever they are seen.
Nigeria needs our prayers badly.. Bros Can I Pm u, I get a personal project on issues like this, that u may be interested in

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by freshvine(f): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tokety7:

Even metuh told us that he collected money. When asked to do what, he said he will reveal in law court. Inside law court, he changed story, requesting that another cursed fool, Jonah-daft should be called to the stand. Metuh is a shameless yam eater biko.

You see how stupid you are.

EFCC as an organ of government is suppose to arrest him, extract a statement from him and charge him to court base on the evidence they have. EFCC is even mandated to read his right to him which is :

"You're being arrested for the case of diversion of money, you've the right to remain silent whatever you say will be used against you in the court of law.... You've also the privilege to your lawyer or the state will provide you with one"

Metu doesn't have to prove anything to EFCC but the law.
Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by Tokety7: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
freshvine:

You see how stupid you are.

EFCC as an organ of government is suppose to arrest him, extract a statement from him and charge him to court base on the evidence they have. EFCC is even mandated to read his right to him which is :

"You're being arrested for the case of diversion of money, you've the right to remain silent whatever you say will be used against you in the court of law.... You've also the privilege to your lawyer or the state will provide you with one"

Metu doesn't have to prove anything to EFCC but the law.

Two things I noticed from this post.
1) it sound really foolish.
2) u Av been watching too much of Hollywood movies.

Get real yam eater lover. This is naija. It's not for u to determine efcc moduli operandi.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by freshvine(f): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tokety7:

Two things I noticed from this post.
1) it sound really foolish.
2) u Av been watching too much of Hollywood movies.

Get real yam eater lover. This is naija. It's not for u to determine efcc moduli operandi.

You're contradicting and complicated. You admit my position sound foolish but went on to equal it to a civilized society exemplified through motion.

Let say Nigeria is a zoo where people's right and constitutional privilege is trampled by the state right?
Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by Tokety7: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
freshvine:

You're contradicting and complicated. You admit my position sound foolish but went on to equal it to a civilized society exemplified through motion.

Let say Nigeria is a zoo where people's right and constitutional privilege is trampled by the state right?

Actually am not. U are just confused and nothing more. I didn't equate anything. I only requested that ur expectations as it's applicable to the developed world is out of place.
O yess, and the zoo is happy to have the animal kanu in custody.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by freshvine(f): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tokety7:

Actually am not. U are just confused and nothing more. I didn't equate anything. I only requested that ur expectations as it's applicable to the developed world is out of place.
O yess, and the zoo is happy to have the animal kanu in custody.

Kanu?

I think he's better than Abiola who won election instead of ruling, they locked him up in prison, later killed him and his wife, destroyed his business and render his family in penury.
Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by Tokety7: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
[s]
freshvine:

Kanu?

I think he's better than Abiola who won election instead of ruling, they locked him up in prison, later killed him and his wife, destroyed his business and render his family in penury.
[/s]

As long as the zoo has the animal in custody where his animal colleagues fuucks his arse as they deem fit, it gives me a hard on. Who cares about abiola?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by freshvine(f): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

As long as the zoo has the animal in custody where his animal colleagues fuucks his arse as they deem fit, it gives me a hard on. Who cares about abiola?

Maybe you should ask Oladipo Diya and Obasanjo who were weeping like cry babies for their lives.

Kanu has turn down all entreaties. He remain resolute and firm in his demand.

Change the system or share the country.
Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by Tokety7: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
[s]
freshvine:

Maybe you should ask Oladipo Diya and Obasanjo who were weeping like cry babies for their lives.

Kanu has turn down all entreaties. He remain resolute and firm in his demand.

Change the system or share the country.
[/s]

Still the same old balderdash. who cares undecided undecided

Tokety7:
[s][/s]

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by Ecoterrorism(f): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
plaetton:

And you are a mini- thinker who is probably too young, uneducated or miseducated not to see and appreciate the value and inviolate nature of the rule of law, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a competent court of law.
do you want to kill Tokety7 with something above his comprehension. I don't argue with those neophytes again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by Pavarottii(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tokety7:

Even metuh told us that he collected money. When asked to do what, he said he will reveal in law court. Inside law court, he changed story, requesting that another cursed fool, Jonah-daft should be called to the stand. Metuh is a shameless yam eater biko.
Omo shut up! U av been typing trash since! All ur post. U didn't even read the post. If u did? Wat is the new charge, he is been charged for?
Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by zurine(f): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
interesting
Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by UrbanMystique: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
plaetton:

The forum is not a motorpark. When you post something here, always expect to be challenged.

You are a Cry Baby simply because you have been CRYING all over the place since I challenged your opinion.

Grow up.

Meanwhile, run along and play with your TeddyBear.
you are guilty of what you are accusing the guy of doing. Why not make your own comment and fhuck off like sane person would do.

He thinks he is guilty, That is his own opinion. He is not the judge. You think he is not guilty, You are not the judge. Then why do you want to force him to see it your own way? Isn't having conflicted opinions what make us humans?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by UrbanMystique: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
I hope they jail the son of a bitcch ..

But just 5year? Ain't that too small?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by plaetton: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
UrbanMystique:
you are guilty of what you are accusing the guy of doing. Why not make your own comment and fhuck off like sane person would do.

He thinks he is guilty, That is his own opinion. He is not the judge. You think he is not guilty, You are not the judge. Then why do you want to force him to see it your own way? Isn't having conflicted opinions what make us humans?

You obviously have comprehension issues.
No wonder english comprehension is the most failed subject in WAEC and JAMB.

Pls Reread my entire posts and tell me where I stated that he was not guilty.

I simply noted how desperate the EFCC were filing spurious charges one after another in order to make sure that at least one would meet the minimum threshold for a guilty verdict.
And I haven't thrown any tantrums at anyone who disagreed with me.
Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by UrbanMystique: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
plaetton:

You obviously have comprehension issues.
No wonder english comprehension is the most failed subject in WAEC and JAMB.

Pls Reread my entire posts and tell me where I stated that he was not guilty.

I simply noted how desperate the EFCC were filing spurious charges one after another in order to make sure that at least one would meet the minimum threshold for a guilty verdict.
And I haven't thrown any tantrums at anyone who disagreed with me.
and you have serious brain damage..again, accusing me of comprehension problem when you couldn't comprehend my own post.

There is no middle ground here.
If your opinion is that you have problem with efcc slamming metuh with new charges), why not make that comment and move along. Did you have to quote the guy that believe he is guilty when you don't care about whether MeTuh is guilty or not?

The moment you quote him with contrary view already means you think metuh is not guilty. Again, no middle ground, guilty or not guilty. Get it now? Dunce.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by plaetton: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
UrbanMystique:
and you have serious brain damage..again, accusing me of comprehension problem when you couldn't comprehend my own post.

If your opinion is that you have problem with efcc slamming metuh with new charges), why not make that comment and move along. Did you have to quote the guy that believe he is guilty when you don't care about whether MeTuh is guilty or not?

The moment you quote him with contrary view already means you think metuh is not guilty. Again, no middle ground, guilty or not guilty. Get it now? Dunce.

This is an opinion forum ,where opinions are freely offered as well freely challenged.
Anyone who doesn't want to be quoted and challenged should not offer opinions on a public forum.

And everything does not have to be black or white.
Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by UrbanMystique: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
plaetton:

This is an opinion forum ,where opinions are freely offered as well freely challenged.
Anyone who doesn't want to be quoted and challenged should not offer opinions on a public forum.

And everything does not have to be black or white.
but ofcourse.

Just pointing how hypocritical you are.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by Tokety7: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2016
Pavarottii:

Omo shut up! U av been typing trash since! All ur post. U didn't even read the post. If u did? Wat is the new charge, he is been charged for?

As in, u aren't smart enough to decode it from the opening post right? U should cover ur shameless face. Olodo rabata.
Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by Tokety7: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2016
UrbanMystique:

Thanks so much for shedding light to that morrons darkness.
Re: EFCC Amends Charges On Oliseh Metuh - Might Get 5 Year Jail Term by Tokety7: 6:41am On Feb 29, 2016
sexybrooke:
freak ,i am just a b**tch niqqa

Really.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS : In Kaduna You Cannot Preach Without License. / Can Buhari Win The Next Presidential Elections? / See The Moment Charlyboy Collapsed After Being Shot With Teargas (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.