Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

What will you do If, on ur Wedding Day ur Photographer Did Not Shap Any Picture - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What will you do If, on ur Wedding Day ur Photographer Did Not Shap Any Picture (857 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will you do If, on ur Wedding Day ur Photographer Did Not Shap Any Picture by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2016
Goodmorning friends in the house Hope you all had a swell night rest

i saw this poser on a triend's fb page and decided to share it here.

Wedding ceremony is considered to be one special event that takes place once in a life time of every responsible couples who appreciates their love for each other hence the wedding party.

if on this special day, after paying for for all the payables including your video man and photographer, you found out that the photographer was just flashing light and the videoman was also not doing his job thereby having no pics or video of your wedding to watch. what will you do? i know there are cool tempered guys in the house that will just tell the photographer and the video guy to go and sin no more

For others, what will you do to both guys.
Re: What will you do If, on ur Wedding Day ur Photographer Did Not Shap Any Picture by Emmatdayo(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2016
.i will send him to his ancestors grin
but seriously speaking,i wouldnt like to be in that situation, na fu*k up oo
Re: What will you do If, on ur Wedding Day ur Photographer Did Not Shap Any Picture by McCarlito(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2016
Brb to comment make I check whether pure water dey for fridge
Re: What will you do If, on ur Wedding Day ur Photographer Did Not Shap Any Picture by byvan03: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Any sensible person won't hire less than 2 photographers for a wedding.
Re: What will you do If, on ur Wedding Day ur Photographer Did Not Shap Any Picture by Sleekbaby(f): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
I hv seen such case, the photographer didn't know that there is no memory card in the camera until after the church service, the lady cried her eyes out but they later collected some pictures from others that wedded with them.
Re: What will you do If, on ur Wedding Day ur Photographer Did Not Shap Any Picture by talk2omon(f): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2016
The reason why people strongly advocate that photographers for such events should be more than one is because of incidents like this.
Re: What will you do If, on ur Wedding Day ur Photographer Did Not Shap Any Picture by PresVA: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2016
ThankGod my own wedding is done! Such didn't happen cheesy cheesy

Both hard and soft copies still intact. . kiss
Re: What will you do If, on ur Wedding Day ur Photographer Did Not Shap Any Picture by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2016
For sure those who attended the wedding would snap and I would get from them. But then, I don't pray 4 dt o. Bad experience
Re: What will you do If, on ur Wedding Day ur Photographer Did Not Shap Any Picture by atilla(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sue the photographer and video guy.

Start a what's app group/email/Dropbox to Collect pics from all the guests and give someone to edit them properly.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Husband Are You? ??? / Drama In The Aso Villa, Your View Nairalanders / Check Out The First Thing This Woman Did Immediately After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.