Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) (2308 Views)

Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) / Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by MeloGist(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2016
How True Is this Photo Of Government Vs People??

http://www.melogist.com/hilarious-photo-of-government-vs-people-pics/

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by iliyande(m): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2016
that slap na dirty one oo grin

so na so Buhari and co dey slap slap person?

Obama come see wetin Nigerians dey face under Democracy rulegrin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by McCarlito(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2016
It's funny to admit that its a clear picture of what the government does to the people..
The government messes with the people; when the people try to protest and speak out their mind; they got brutalized by the police or the military

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by northvietnam(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Nah The Dulllardistic Dulllard Buhari be that.

Look closely u go see em Bald Head & his uncircumcised Cattle rearer Face
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by yaqq: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2016
lol! very relating
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by Progressive01(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2016
northvietnam:
You must be living a veeeery miserable life not to even see any humour in the pic.

@op: na this kind slap dey make person ear ring for days. gringringrin

And the government even tiptoe come, indicating how cunning they could be when they wanna punish the citizens. cheesy

Funny cartoon pregnant with a thousand meanings. smiley

Lalasticlala, please come and see this. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by Progressive01(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2016
iliyande:
that slap na dirty one oo grin
I tell ya. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by MeloGist(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:

Chaii grin grin the slap no be for here oooo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by politricks: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2016
northvietnam:
So you have forgotten subsidy protest during don fortunato AKA ineffectual buffon tenure where people were killed.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by Oladimejyyy(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2016
northvietnam:
What about the otueke drunkard
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by northvietnam(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
You must be living a veeeery miserable life

The so called miserable life I live is the life You have always Dreamt of Living But can't & Will never afford it.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by Oladimejyyy(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
You must be living a veeeery miserable life not to even see any humour in the pic.

And the government even tiptoe come, indicating how cunning they could be when they wanna punish the citizens. cheesy

Funny cartoon pregnant with a thousand meanings. smiley

Lalasticlala, please come and see this. cheesy
My guy chop knuckle that guy smoke olorunshogo expired weeds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by Tunami(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2016
in fela's voice na nigerian government ooo, my people are useless my people are senseless my people are indiscipline, i never hear that b4 oo.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by northvietnam(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2016
Oladimejyyy:

politricks:
So you have forgotten subsidy protest during don fortunato AKA ineffectual buffon tenure where people were killed.

Must be a brilliant Drunkard / ineffectual don fortunato that dollar never sold for 400 during his tenure

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by politricks: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2016
northvietnam:

Must be a brilliant Drunkard / ineffectual don fortunato that dollar never sold for 400 during his tenure
Dopemu are we talking about dollar here, please swerve you've been served!
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by DaBullIT(m): 11:13am On Feb 26, 2016
Very true

But that's how the world has been since the introduction of governments
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by northvietnam(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2016
politricks:
Dopemu are we talking about dollar here, please swerve you've served!

Dopemu what do you mean by "please Swerve you've been served"

tell me not to digress don't use Those, its more suitable

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by politricks: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2016
northvietnam:

Dopemu what do you mean by "please Swerve you've served"

tell me not to digress don't use does, its more suitable
Please read what you wrote again.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by northvietnam(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2016
politricks:
Please read what you wrote again.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .OK thanks

Typooooooooooooo...........

Those
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by McCarlito(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
That President Jonathan u just referred to is a thousand times better than this opportunistic nomadic cattle rearer who's nomadic nature has put Nigeria in deeper shambles...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by saintneo(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2016
MeloGist:
How True Is this Photo Of Government Vs People??

http://www.melogist.com/hilarious-photo-of-government-vs-people-pics/

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

lol .... laugh don kill me here

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by saintneo(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2016
empty space ... please delete
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by Progressive01(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2016
northvietnam:

The so called miserable life I live is the life You have always Dreamt of Living But can't & Will never afford it.

Everyone is a Bill Gates...

on Nairaland. cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by MeloGist(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
on Nairaland. cheesy

So even lalasticlala is not opted out? cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by MVLOX(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
This na Naija....
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Government Vs People (pics) by northvietnam(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:

on Nairaland. cheesy

No dey high your self.
what u don't know is bigger than U. please don't quote me again.

(1) (Reply)

Abia North Rerun: PDP Takes APC And PPA To The Cleaners, See Results / Photos Happening Now! Rivers State Govt House Under Seige Order By The President / Sammy Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.