Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

"If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops (27941 Views)

'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies / Calabar Girls Twerk For Davido As He Watches ( Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by dani1luv: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2016
"If you Follow me on snapchat, you'll be depressed" - Davido says as he goes Luxury Shopping

The life of a rich dude!

When you're big, you know you are big, nothing surprises you no more, you can afford what money can buy.'

If you're a follower of Davido on Snapchat, you'll agree with me his snapchat account is an interesting one, From the babes, to clubs, to shopping, to the pranks he plays on his guys, to their display of wealth, gaming, weeding, drinking etc..

The other day, Davido spent a whooping $120,000 on a diamond encrusted wristwatch and also bought a luxury watch for one of his label mate, Danagog and Special ED.

With the current dwindling exchange rate, it’s difficult to get it’s exact value in naira but at the rate of N250 per Dollar, the value of the watch in Naira will be about N30M.

Yesterday, Davido who's still in London went luxury shopping with his crew, going from one Luxury shop to another. He visited about 3 - 4 luxury shops from buying wristwatches, to shoes, sneakers, belts, bags, clothes and more before heading to the club.

"If you Follow me on snapchat, you'll be depressed, unfollow me now" - The HKN Gang leader said on snapchat while luxury shopping.

He also showed off a receipt where he spent about $24,000 in one luxury shop before heading to another!

Davido who of recent announced a possible collaboration with US rapper, young thug doesn't want you all to feel depressed and intimidated by his wealth he displays on snapchat, so you can take to his advise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd3B70kP-lg

Source: http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2016/02/if-you-follow-me-on-snapchat-youll-be-depressed-davido-says-as-he-goes-luxury-shopping/

1 Like

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by ChappyChase: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2016
Apart from NairaLand, I don't read about him anywhere! And the only reason I commented is because am aiming for FTC!

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by northvietnam(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2016
N

2 Likes

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by dani1luv: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2016
ChappyChase:
Apart from NairaLand, I don't read about him anywhere! And the only reason I commented is because am aiming for FTC!

Lmao grin grin grin

Lalasticlala come and see angry angry

7 Likes

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by cruzita(f): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2016
undecided[code][/code] why will I be depressed ?when my time comes I will own more

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
u cant enjoy my success wit urs.... dt d fact

9 Likes

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by UncleLondon: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
That's what's up
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by Sijo01(f): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Too much noise on his part.

11 Likes

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by Motherfucker2: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
This dude is a fuccking rich
His father is a billionaire but he never asked his father for a dollar.

I grew up with dude in Buckhead Atlanta Georgia, he was broke as fucck but today he's filthy rich.
You can hate him or love him, the truth is, he worked so hard for his money.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by Nairalandar: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided WE ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR YOU AND YOUR SENSELESS KINDS TO COME BEG US FOR KIDNEY SURGERY MONEY IN FEW YEARS TIME. undecided CONTINUE SPENDING MONEY LIKE RAIN WATER WITHOUT ANY TANGIBLE INVESTMENT. WHEN YOU GO BROKE YOU GO KNOW SAY LIFE PASS SHOW BIZ. ASK MIKE TYSON AND BLACK FACE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BROKE WITHOUT INVESTMENTundecided

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by lyfe(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
I saw his snaps on snapchat. He was on shopping spree and spending money like paper in expensive stores and He clubs all day everyday. Yea the dude is rich courtesy of his father. Olamide n wizkid can not pull that off they will go bankrupt cuz there have families and relatives on mainland to feed.

Only people who are not contented with what they have will get depressed ff davido.

You will get depressed if you ff me @ Slyrox2 on snap chat shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by lilmax(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Poor people need that money undecided

But what can I say.......He worked for it

3 Likes

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by Sunnycliff(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Must it be Davido on this front page every day? Is Nairaland now a gossip blog?

6 Likes

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by haibe(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lmao... In other words his he is saying his followers are poor..lol.. Its u guys that follow him I dey pity

19 Likes

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by tuffgongjo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
What a Shallow mind he has.

12 Likes

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by ChappyChase: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
dani1luv:

Lmao grin grin grin
Lalasticlala come and see angry angry
And guess what, I did it!!!!
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by liz4eno(f): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
: undecided-\ undecided only 4 sm1 who envy u.

1 Like

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by damilareoye: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
wasting cash like tomorrow no dey...

1 Like

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by bolt000(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
he is living it tho cool.. And you EricHKN i hope you are not dulling sha undecided and u are helping him spend that do coole wink
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Mumu, who dey follow u 4 snapchat before. Anuofia

9 Likes

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by Ipheyemmy01(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oppressor's alert... Guy who tell you say i no fit get money pass you. Mind you i don't follow people like you..

1 Like

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by lifestyle1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by Onota: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
When you are blessed by God, you share with the less privilege otherwise you intimidate and oppress them with it.

2 Likes

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by martyns303(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Enough money for me to build a house, buy cars and sponsor my wedding, on someone's wrist?

6 Likes

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by rollUP(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Baba God Abeg Abeg I don taya pick my call.

Na not reachable the tin dey talk since cry

4 Likes

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by HiliaryAutos(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
God wey do am for you Go do am for me....Nobody wey no fit to make am,It your time brova,Use it wisely....From HiliaryAutos

2 Likes

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by dapsoneh: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Totally uncalled for.. nansense, spoilt brat

1 Like

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by Alaminz(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
this is not enjoyment ...

1 Like

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by ibkgab001: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Someone will come from no where and say vanity

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Talks About Etinosa's Child: "Hope The Baby Is Not Drugged Up" / Pictures Of 9ICE Before Fame / Wizkid Shares Picture Of Zion Balogun, His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.