Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

"If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops (27943 Views)

'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies / Calabar Girls Twerk For Davido As He Watches ( Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by tpiar: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
ChappyChase:
Apart from NairaLand, I don't read about him anywhere! And the only reason I commented is because am aiming for FTC!

how many of our celebrities are featured in other places besides nairaland?

Most of their photoshoots are for nairaland only.
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by cgei: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
vanity
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by repogirl(f): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Only people who care about you will be depressed, some of us really don't give a flying fat rats fart about you undecided
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
U will comit suicide it you follow me on Snapchat - itsmrdmc
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by godchildjayboy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
My Guy Davido I have been Your fans...but I want you to know that your bragging is getting too much online. you flunt up and down with your wealth. I will advice you to invest wisely. and I don't think you can make any of your followers feel depressed mere by your expensive shopping. I have follow rich and great people on windows shopping and never get depressed. I still remain your music lover. God bless you more David.
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by dowjones(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
rollUP:
Baba God Abeg Abeg I don taya pick my call.

Na not reachable the tin dey talk since cry

People who sound like this are usually mediocre, low minded or unlucky yahoo boys.

No offence
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by dowjones(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
wonlasewonimi:
If Mike Tyson and MC hammer can go broke, I pity him in advance.

Mr, Man. if MICHAEL JACKSON can go broke even die untop. 50 cents nko?
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by ChappyChase: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Temysteve:
keep ur head up, turn down for what!!!
Them wan try?!
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by ChappyChase: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
tpiar:

how many of our celebrities are featured in other places besides nairaland?
Most of their photoshoots are for nairaland only.
Hahahahhahahaha! Na whip you dey whip our yeyebrities!?
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by bunmioguns(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
dani1luv:

Lmao grin grin grin

Lalasticlala come and see angry angry

Iwo bobo yii, so you are still existing
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by tpiar: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
ChappyChase:

Hahahahhahahaha!
Na whip you dey whip our yeyebrities!?

they shouldnt take it personally, its just how they're doing their stuff for everyone to see.
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by pinkpearl17(f): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
People should stop hating on him. If you had access to so much wealth at such a young age, you would do the same and even worse.
And for those talking about investment, who told you he has no investment? Even if he goes broke, his father's investment can last him a long time.
Even poverty is vanity.
Dont hate because you are not privilege to have it.
Make your money and spend it anyhow you want to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by edgecution(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR YOU AND YOUR SENSELESS KINDS TO COME BEG US FOR KIDNEY SURGERY MONEY IN FEW YEARS TIME. undecided CONTINUE SPENDING MONEY LIKE RAIN WATER WITHOUT ANY TANGIBLE INVESTMENT. WHEN YOU GO BROKE YOU GO KNOW SAY LIFE PASS SHOW BIZ. ASK MIKE TYSON AND BLACK FACE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BROKE WITHOUT INVESTMENTundecided

Shut up!!! You are despicable... He won't need your money. He's capable of fending for himself and who told u he's not investing. His family too is there for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by IamMhizTemi(f): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Depressed over wat.
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by dani1luv: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
bunmioguns:

Iwo bobo yii, so you are still existing

Hahahahaha...Bunmioguns grin grin grin grin padi mi, long time grin grin
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by bxcode(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Messed up young man. Smh for him
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by GEOyurmie(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
The sky is big enough bro.......
My time will. Come grin
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by TheAziz: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
why i go dey depressed? how much you get? mtchew

1 Like

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by prettyboi1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
lyfe:
I saw his snaps on snapchat. He was on shopping spree and spending money like paper in expensive stores and He clubs all day everyday. Yea the dude is rich courtesy of his father. Olamide n wizkid can not pull that off they will go bankrupt cuz there have families and relatives on mainland to feed.

Only people who are not contented with what they have will get depressed ff davido.

You will get depressed if you ff me @ Slyrox2 on snap chat shocked

Dude, I don't know why, but this your comment made me laugh so hard. O boy, water dey my eyes sef.

1 Like

Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by tpiar: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
nepapole:
Na dis kind pipl dey make some boys go do money rishua

hm
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by pablus: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
vanity upon vanity. lol. his credit card sef doesn't even have a high limit. just $20,000 limit only
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by k1ngJAy(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
30m wrist watch... Biko will it tells me when d world will come to an end?
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by Lilsimdy: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Motherfucker2:
This dude is a fuccking rich
His father is a billionaire but he never asked his father for a dollar.

I grew up with dude in Buckhead Atlanta Georgia, he was broke as fucck but today he's filthy rich.
You can hate him or love him, the truth is, he worked so hard for his money.

That sentence *His father is a billionaire but he never asked his father for a dollar.* tho
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by Rick9(m): 2:17am On Feb 27, 2016
N30 Million on a wrist watch, and me an upcoming Hop Music Producer , is looking for N500,000 to equip my studio with dope instrumentx, life is funny shaaa. *Goes back to thinking*
Re: "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops by chuckdee4(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2016
Kindda small minded from someone from a rich back ground, no need for all of this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of 9ICE Before Fame / Wizkid Shares Picture Of Zion Balogun, His Son / Victoria Inyama Talks About Etinosa's Child: "Hope The Baby Is Not Drugged Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.