Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself (30147 Views)

Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by Akerry(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
mrlaw93:
Picture of her giving birth or adonbilivit.. grin
hahahahahaha.......ask her roomates
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by Kaylexzy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
PeinDanzo:

Lol

Abi nao... U Naruto freak!!! grin
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by PeinDanzo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Abi nao... U Naruto freak!!! grin

Naruto,bleach,one piece,dbz, hunter x hunter, yu-gi-oh etc basically anything manga and anime smiley
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by Kaylexzy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
PeinDanzo:

Naruto,bleach,one piece,dbz, hunter x hunter, yu-gi-oh etc basically anything manga and anime smiley

I do Naruto, One piece (my fav), Hunter X hunter (still hope it continues), fairy tail, hajime no ippo, berserk, death note, soul eater... etc.. grin
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by Firefire(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Actually that's untrue, there have been stories of high schoolers giving birth at school in America . They all had ambulances brought it later to the school. This is University environment we are talking about not a Kindergarten. It has a clinic. No big deal. Truth is when the baby feels it's time - whether u are at d market, cinema, at home, in school, or at the office then it's time be that. My fellow church member was telling me only last Sunday how her water broke 2 months before her due date. She has a baby girl now so this is to tell you its got nothing to do with timing either.

Ok mum.

Noted.
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by PeinDanzo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kaylexzy:

I do Naruto, One piece (my fav), Hunter X hunter (still hope it continues), fairy tail, hajime no ippo, berserk, death note, soul eater... etc.. grin

Hehehe, I love death note too grin ...u're just like me but I bet u're not into american comics(If u are, am more vast than u,lol)
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by Kaylexzy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
PeinDanzo:

Hehehe, I love death note too grin ...u're just like me but I bet u're not into american comics(If u are, am more vast than u,lol)

Uhm... I rather watch d animes for Americans tho.. I have a couple of comic on my laptop, haven't done justice to dem...

But I definitely prefer Japanese manga, anytime any day
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by PeinDanzo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Uhm... I rather watch d animes for Americans tho.. I have a couple of comic on my laptop, haven't done justice to dem...

But I definitely prefer Japanese manga, anytime any day

Me too, manga is far far superior to american comics ..The characters are just too epic and endearing,they change your outlook of life, From Itachi(Naruto) to yamamoto(Bleach) to whitebeard(One piece) to Erza(Fairy tail) to L (Death note) to edward elric ..e.t.c ..Animes are just too great!
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by IYANGBALI: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

There were a lot of pregnant married women in my school so your comment is a bit odd to say the least. undecided
Why you never carry your own?

Abi you too worwor for preek to rise? grin grin
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by ivhurie: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
PeinDanzo:

Show me a picture of ur dead girlfriend fighting naruto

Loool nice one grin
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by Kaylexzy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
PeinDanzo:

Me too, manga is far far superior to american comics ..The characters are just too epic and endearing,they change your outlook of life, From Itachi(Naruto) to yamamoto(Bleach) to whitebeard(One piece) to Erza(Fairy tail) to L (Death note) to edward elric ..e.t.c ..Animes are just too great!

Exactly, Death note actually messed with my brain a lot...

And d story lines in Japanese mangas are way better
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by MrDoGood(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Decker:

That's the same question I wanted to ask. So she had a nine months old pregnancy which she knew was due and she still decided to stay in a female hostel? And the hostel staff allowed her to stay in the hostel giving her condition? Wow!

That's uniabuja for you.Anything can happen.

I graduated from there so, I'm not surprised.
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:34am On Feb 27, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Why you never carry your own?
Clearly communicating with you is an abject waste of time. People like you only tend to insult in order to pass any sort of message across.
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by jflexy(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2016
mrlaw93:
Picture of her giving birth or adonbilivit.. grin
Thomas of the 21st century grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2016
adren:
end time delivery..

i guess she doesn't know who the real father is among lecturer dada, porter sunday, fresher toheeb, finalist dotun and vice chancellor christopher..

she wan use her hand cover smoke.. if a girl ever tries this poo where i went to.. she's due for her parent's house the next morning..

abi lalasticlala

hahaha guy you funny die. See the bolded quote lol
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by IYANGBALI: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Clearly communicating with you is an abject waste of time. People like you only tend to insult in order to pass any sort of message across. He

he pain am grin grin grin

Of all university in Nigeria na glorified secondary school you chose to go,na wa for you o tongue tongue tongue
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
IYANGBALI:

Of all university in Nigeria na glorified secondary school you chose to go,na wa for you o tongue tongue tongue
you call uniabuja secondary school cos na there she dey skul?
Which one you even go self, or you even go school at all?
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by IYANGBALI: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
you call uniabuja secondary school cos na there she dey skul?
Which one you even go self, or you even go school at all?
Na which University for Naija youvwan compare with Unibuja wey dem turnbfrom secondary school to university. Go ask people wey know,the history of your school. Dat school na glorified secondary school jo. As for me,i wented to

Unipetrol to study Petrol Chemical tongue
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Na which University for Naija youvwan compare with Unibuja wey dem turnbfrom secondary school to university. Go ask people wey know,the history of your school. Dat school na glorified secondary school jo. As for me,i wented to

Unipetrol to study Petrol Chemical tongue
that school ness me up eh. Can you imagine they don't have law programme, cos it was scrapped by N.U.C. Also their admission process na wash, they don't even write post ume self. Na wah o.
Wait you wan go unipetrol, you dey madt
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:34am On Feb 28, 2016
IYANGBALI:

Pain me? grin grin I have dealt with far worse than the likes of you here. People like u are nothing but local champions hiding behind their keyboards. All talk. No bite. Hahahahaha. Let me knw when u are tired child.
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by femrd: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2016
What this girl did is dangerous. And these kinds of girls in campus are actually dangerous themselves.
Re: Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself by robosky02(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
gloria34:
she is not a sec sch student, she can stay in d hostel if she so wishes. but giving birth by urself is dangerous tho

oya welcome gloria to nairaland
the hottest and joucest spot in naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS / Am I Depressed? [Picture] / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.