Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Am I Depressed? [Picture] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Depressed? [Picture] (30138 Views)

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / "Am I Depressed?" / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
I'm not sick. I'm only jobless and broke.

Light, food, happiness, exercise, p**sy, etc. is not a problem — they're all free over here. Unfortunately, with all these free things, I'm hardly hungry. Is this a sign of depression?

I sleep too much nowadays and I always go to bed with empty stomach even though there is food. I even had to dispose my okra soup I spent lots of money to cook because it's irritating me. What is wrong?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Goodmarlian: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Illegend tell us true,you dey do Yahoo.. grin grin

192 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by duro4chang(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
You are really depressed. Sorry ����

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Animegirl(f): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Since you're jobless and broke, you could properly have anxieties, hence your loss of appetite.

You don't need anyone to come visit you. Na money they worry you but OP grin most people cant afford common Okro soup like the Moniker above me cheesy. na.

Nice apartment wink coded showoff grin

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by ItsGoodToBeGood: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Palliative umu asa

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by mrfizy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Maybe you need to take a break from all that's happening around you.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
The showoff was necessary?

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Amarachibaby(f): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vibes
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by waploger(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

Light, food, happiness, exercise, p**sy, etc. is not a problem — they're all free over here. Unfortunately, with all these free things, I'm hardly hungry. Is this a sign of depression?

I sleep too much nowadays and I always go to bed with empty stomach even though there is food. I even had to dispose my okra soup I spent lots of money to cook because it's irritating me. What is wrong?

I no get tfare I for come console and comfort u

Who wants to visit me to calm me down?
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Jeon(f): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

hi want to ask you a question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by IBenardoo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ilegendd pls can you teach me how to trade crypto
I sencerly want to learn

5 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by posty56: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

baba o,I miss your post, were you dey naw grin, you dey hardly post for here again
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Okay, this is how it started. I was sick, but I have recovered. Last month, I took my phone and a few clothes and lodged in a hotel for a week. Me, myself, and 1.

For many years, I have been drinking only cold water, cold drink, sleeping nakéd in an extremely cold room, etc. The AC is always at 18 or 19 degree.

After many years of this cold lifestyle, the repercussion befell me last month. I was coughing, sneezing, shaking, etc. It was worse than typhoid.

Luckily, after doctors took their share, I'm back to normal, except I no longer use AC, fan, or drink cold things.

It's not easy, but over enjoyment dey kill. Please, you guys should abstain from extremely cold things — it's dangerous except you grew in a snowy climate.

That's my little warning to those people who drink too much cold water and use AC too much. I will only touch cold things next year, but this year, I'm abstaining.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:

hi want to ask you a question.

I may find it annoying. Little things annoy me these days. I'm not happy with the state of the country and it's affecting my mood and how I interact with people.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Animegirl(f): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:
Okay, this is how it started. I was sick, but I have recovered. Last month, I took my phone and a few clothes and lodged in a hotel for a week. Me, myself, and 1.

For many years, I have been drinking only cold water, cold drink, sleeping nakéd in an extremely cold room, etc. The AC is always at 18 or 19 degree.

After many years of this cold lifestyle, the repercussion befell me last month. I was coughing, sneezing, shaking, etc. It was worse than typhoid.

Luckily, after doctors took their share, I'm back to normal, except I no longer use AC, fan, or drink cold things.

It's not easy, but over enjoyment dey kill. Please, you guys should abstain from extremely cold things — it's dangerous except you grew up from a snowy climate.

That's my little warning to those people that drink too much cold water and use AC too much.

Why contradicting yourself from the first to second post I'm not sick just jobless and broke. Here, I was sick....

Showoff cheesy.

Thanks for the advice sha it wasn't necessary

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Jeon(f): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

I may find it annoying. Little things annoy me these days. I'm not happy with the state of the country and it's affecting my mood and how I interact with people.

it's a question about yourself.. I'm curious about something.

so are you in? YES OR NO

3 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Animegirl:

Why contradicting yourself from the first to second post I'm not sick just jobless and broke. Here, I was sick....

Showoff cheesy.

Thanks for the advice sha it wasn't necessary

Okay

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:

so are you in? YES OR NO

No

6 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Goldbw122(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
You are really enjoying, well when you are over enjoying you will definitely think that you are depressed that is how it is...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:

so are you in? YES OR NO

Since it's about me, you can ask privately.
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Jeon(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

No

okay.. peace be with

I'm only curious about your show-off. the reason why I want to ask you a single question.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:

okay.. peace be with

I'm only curious about your show-off.

At least, you're being entertained by it. If it's easy, try it. Do you know the number of depressed people or haters I will uplift with the post?

They'll attack and abuse me and this will make them feel better. In life, always find a way to uplift others. It doesn't need to be cash — drama helps too.

Miseries love company.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Jeon(f): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

At least, you're being entertained by. If it's easy, try it.

ok
I will quote you on a dead thread.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Bokode: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Btw Why did we need to know this
Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bokode:
Btw Why did we need to know this

Because you're bored and needed where drop a comment. I provided the opportunity for you.

9 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by Explorerx(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

It's not easy, but over enjoyment dey kill. Please, you guys should abstain from extremely cold things — it's dangerous except you grew in a snowy climate.

That's my little warning to those people who drink too much cold water and use AC too much. I will only touch cold things next year, but this year, I'm abstaining.
Broke pig

6 Likes

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by EmeraldHash(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
Well am sorry if you are depressed, maybe is because you can afford the basic things of life, no stress.
I suggest you set a new goal for yourself, things that can make you feel alive again.

It seems you no longer workout, personally I have been working out at home for 2 weeks now and I am so happy with myself and I feel great

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Broke pig

100% correct, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Am I Depressed? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
EmeraldHash:
Well am sorry if you are depressed, maybe is because you can afford the basic things of life, no stress.
I suggest you set a new goal for yourself, things that can make you feel alive again.

It seems you no longer workout, personally I have been working out at home for 2 weeks now and I am so happy with myself and I feel great

I no longer workout at the gym, but no day passes without me squatting 100 times before shower. Even when I'm sick, I still exercise before shower. If I shower 3 times a day, I will squat 300 times a day. I have my personal reasons for not giving up on this particular routine.

Thigh and biceps are always exercised every single day, but no much attention on 6 packs at the moment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.