Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) (48265 Views)

Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Heineken(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2016
Lol.. I will not leave Lagos empty handed.. Must it be Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2016
Ahhahahahahaa kill them before they kill you
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2016
Ipob peeps and this Thier churches.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by oseiwe(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2016
Goodnuel:
Him chop you?? grin grin
Hahaha...not at all. Na my area d dude be site him biz

1 Like

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2016
davseun2ta:
NTA JESUS CHANNEL

Good concept though! grin
Lolz I go die wit l laugh oooo
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by manie(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2016
jnrbayano:
These men should all be rounded up and jailed for life.

And people who patronise should be rounded up too and sent to rehabilitation homes.

I agree with you.
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by chrystalC(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2016
Itz such a SHAME how the christian race has been made ridicule of, and itz so amazing how gullible some folks who attend this programmes can be....

4 Likes

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2016
My garri don done shocked shocked buhahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by MhizLisaPosh(f): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2016
most. of this bills is from pH city n calabar...or is my eyes deceiving me ni..Lol I can remember seeing one like that "operation suya night"..in my mind thought they were were gonna share suya sha..

1 Like

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Heineken(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Lol.. Give me a spouse or I die.. Die na
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Heineken(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2016
MhizLisaPosh:
most. of this bills is from pH city n calabar...or is my eyes deceiving me ni..Lol I can remember seeing one like that "operation suya night"..in my mind thought they were were gonna share suya sha..
Hahaha. See ur mouth
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by midolian(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Imagine. Feeding off the gullibility of the un suspecting masses.

Midolian, abeg who tie the goat? Hope no be Oga Jona? Lol.
hahaahahaha..

Na Buhari tie the goat o! Na uncle jonah be the goat cheesy
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by goodgate: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2016
dennisworld1:
this guy call pastor favour is a big fraudster. Freshfire dun finish
Is he Lagos based?
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by creamyzone: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2016
james2man:
To some extent, i dont want to believe that all these churches program themes are real, could be photoshop. But if they are real christianity has been rubbished, those pastors will claim that the theme of the program was divinely given to them by God. Only in nigeria, comic country.

Boss the posters are very real and the pastors too. Its just their level of literacy. Go to warri, asaba, onitsha, benin, sapele, aba, owerri, PH and some parts of lagos like ajegunle, amukoko, ilasa, badia etc. And you will laugh at some hilarious church banners. I was driving through a church at egbeda once, stucked in traffic on a street and this pastor was preaching in pure waffy pidgin english. "Make una shake body for uncle jesus". "All of una wey don get belle before con comot am, make una pray make baba God forgive una". bros you go laff tire

3 Likes

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by hebex12(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2016
To top it all,all na IPOB church
To my igbo brothers shoutout 2una

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Saladin25(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2016
They are all liars. Con men. I pity those they brainwashed.
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Saladin25(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
creamyzone:

Boss the posters are very real and the pastors too. Its just their level of literacy. Go to warri, asaba, onitsha, benin, sapele, aba, owerri, PH and some parts of lagos like ajegunle, amukoko, ilasa, badia etc. And you will laugh at some hilarious church banners. I was driving through a church at egbeda once, stucked in traffic on a street and this pastor was preaching in pure waffy pidgin english. "Make una shake body for uncle jesus". "All of una wey don get belle before con comot am, make una pray make baba God forgive una". bros you go laff tire
They plenty for those part of Lagos. Fraudsters parading themselves pastors.
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Tpave(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
tanteta:
In the last days men shall run to and fro......... But I wonder how they manage to get members.
Miracle seekers are the culprits
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by eendada: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Funny themes.. Some churches can make you laugh
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by bedspread: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
LOTS OF ENTERTAINERS @EVERY CORNER, ROBBING, CONFUSING AND DEALING WITH INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF CHURCH!!!
LISTEN;

WHOEVER IS TIRED OF WALKING UP AND DOWN, PROPHECIES AND ENTERTAINMENTS WITHOUT SOLUTIONS SHOULD VISIT THE NEAREST:
THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. THAT IS WHERE GOD RESIDES
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Johnkantius97(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
wunmi590:
All these pastors no go kill person, Proud Roman Catholic
Me too oh! If I be Protestant na God know whether I for fit drag leg go church
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by faruz: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Like those 1 Wey dey my street.... #dry bone shall rise again..... Jesus never fail ministry.... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by tobaxline(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
HMMM, WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!!!
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by goodgate: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Saladin25:

They plenty for those part of Lagos. Fraudsters parading themselves pastors.
Yeah They operate in areas with very high level of poverty and illiteracy,they exlpoit the desperation and gullibility of their victims.

5 Likes

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Btruth: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
davseun2ta:
@Lalasticlala which would you attend?
he will attend the one with "who tie the goat".......lol grin
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Saladin25(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
goodgate:
Yeah They operate in areas with very high level of poverty and illiteracy,they exlpoit the desperation and gullibility of their victims.
May God open their hearts to see that those men are con artist
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by franklingud(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lol!! grin
I will blatantly not attend neither of them. Fvck dat!
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by chrisabidjan(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
See them faces.Greedy lots. GOD FORSAKEN FOOLS
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by refiner(f): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
ndi Igbo kwenu!grin

Igbos no dey carry last jare!grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by goodgate: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Saladin25:
May God open their hearts to see that those men are con artist
AMEN OH.
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Climax4: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
laugh out very loud nairalanders una no go kill me with laugh infact right now am laughing in Swahili

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) / Having Sex In The Dream: Causes, Related Problems And Solutions / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.