Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) (48284 Views)

Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by GoldEnyong(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
all these Ibo people..
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by mikaael(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
My garri don done shocked shocked buhahahahahaha

u want soup..?
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Domnick(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
My belle wan burst with laugh
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Phonon: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
I didn't mention tribe either but your comments prove my point already. I'm happy you have a village.

Awoofawo:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Did I mention any tribe name here, why e come dey pain you like ennnh?! Whatabaut all the other before me, why single me out of all?

You be d witch dem from my village abi; ok continue na thunder go fire all follow about witch any wizard. Amen angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by davseun2ta(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Naughtysite:

Oga, nah Point and kill sure pass.

With red wine.
grin
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by tottinova: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
This thread is apocalyptic

What kind churches are these??

Even the pastor that is carrying cutlass shocked
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by MrEnough: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by mystikal(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bloody hilarious
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by oluhyohmih(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
laughing uncontrollable
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by rayobaba(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Igbo pastors bad gan an an an
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Fgn4: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Religion is a snare and a racket,guillable naija pls beware.
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Tozer(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
A.W Tozer calls it epidemic of amateurism ravaging the Church. God help us!
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Stanbeto: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Only God can help us o
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by benji93: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
davseun2ta:
LORD WHERE IS MY MONEY?

Hmmm...

I reserve my comment here!!!

Plan to attend sha o
hehehehehe
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by benji93: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
MrEnough:
grin grin grin grin
Lab ke, now borrowing words from Science.All the christian words done finish
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:49am On Feb 29, 2016
God bless Naija people grin grin grin
Re: Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) by Goodnuel: 10:21am On Feb 29, 2016
oseiwe:

Hahaha...not at all. Na my area d dude be site him biz
Ohk smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.