Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper (38999 Views)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity / 7 Days Ultimatum Given To Tompolo By The EFCC To Appear Before It, Ellapses / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Sijo01(f): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
cheesy the law don turn lion to rat cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by datola: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tompolo
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Truckpusher(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tokety7:
Before epitomizes Jonah-daft govt. a very useless govt. Thank Goodness we have chased that cursed drunkard away.
Yet nothing changed in your God forsaken life .

You should be really ashamed of yourselves now brah !

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by diasporaman(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
How are the mighty fallen in the wind of change

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by optionB: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Anticabal:
Punch na zombie yoruba paper na.

BTW,Have you blamed GEJ today?- Liar mohammed.

Pls call me an Ipod/Ipad. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Sijo01(f): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pheals:
Tompolo turn rat from lion which kind changes be that

cheesy cheesy this your question make me lol nor be small. Well to answer, the same change wey sky rock naira from N198 to N400 cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by amunkita(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
even devil now dey pity Tompolo....
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by brainpower(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
I won't be surprised if this makes FP. A lot of trash makes front page these days.
But I think if Tompolo was scared of PMB the best would have been to surrender and plead for forgiveness and finally strike a deal to keep quiet. But here is a man, just one man who is still very much in this country and yet Buhari's army and others can't find him. He never left the creeks during GEJ's time and hasn't left the creeks till now. So I don't see the difference. But his refusal to come out shows what we all know which is that if he does, Buhari might kill him in detention just like a coward and the way he has probably killed El Zaksaky. Afterall, we know what happened to Saro Wiwa and we know the current president was a good friend of Abacha.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by zionglory(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Osibande, This Man Na Real Coward...
Stupidity spotted
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Decryptor(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
They should arrest him first before calling him a rat. That's if they ever will!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by monkautos(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
i dont understand...is it not the same tompolo all security agencies have been looking for in almost a month now without any reasonable achievement
the first pics should be now....the second before

because tompolo was so easy to handle and toss around before now

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by chuose: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tompolo Na rat and den never arrest am?
Meanwhile B00hari never talk about Fulani people killings.
Na Southerners ein dey find

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

hiding in Nigeria or tompolo's republic? Zombie
HELP ME TOLD THEM.
Even his kins men told the law enforcement agency publicly that they wont provide information about his whereabout yet an illitrate think that they just mocked him.
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by blackpanda: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Anticabal:
Punch na zombie yoruba paper na.

BTW,Have you blamed GEJ today?- Liar mohammed.

Pls call me an Ipod/Ipad. grin

Wetin dis one de talk
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Sijo01(f): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
DesChyko:
Where the joke nau?

But some people dey laff

How una go dey enjoy this joke without me? sad

And this afternoon boring die ;(

Abeg, give me APC form make I see whether I go find the joke take laff sad

Lol, my guy e funny o. Try look am with an unbiased mind. You go get the joke.
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by cr7lomo: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ngeneukwu or what so ever u call ur name, should beta go hit d gym .... I think that is a more pressing issue that u hv than apc / pdp , b4 obesity deals with u
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Sijo01(f): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
brainpower:
I won't be surprised if this makes FP. A lot of trash makes front page these days.
But I think if Tompolo was scared of PMB the best would have been to surrender and plead for forgiveness and finally strike a deal to keep quiet. But here is a man, just one man who is still very much in this country and yet Buhari's army and others can't find him. He never left the creeks during GEJ's time and hasn't left the creeks till now. So I don't see the difference. But his refusal to come out shows what we all know which is that if he does, Buhari might kill him in detention just like a coward and the way he has probably killed El Zaksaky. Afterall, we know what happened to Saro Wiwa and we know the current president was a good friend of Abacha.

It was already on the fp before you commented.
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by dfav: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
U guys are calling Tompolo a coward. .

Yet the guy's men have shut down shell forcadoes export terminal with abt 150, 000 - 300, 000bopd.

Its now I knw that the media; Abuja & Lagos are really ignorance of the day to day happenings in the Niger delta creeks.

The media only report want people like to hear... propaganda. ...

Am not a Tompolo fan oo.. I dont support criminality.
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Progressive01(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
MetaHuman:
ekpa cheesy
Good one there! They have a thousand and one befitting names. cheesy

I miss The Cankerworms. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by fortunechy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
waiting for part two
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by brainpower(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sijo01:

It was already on the fp before you commented.

Well, I still made my point.
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Lionsclaw: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=43269355][/quote]who among the ladies is u in this pics or maybe you are the guy grin That was how u cried when Wike won at supreme court. After mourning now you are back to brag again abi grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by francizy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
The Fear Of Buhari's Anti Corruption Drive Is The Beginning Of Wisdom For The Criminals Who Hitherto, Were Untouchable...

Sai Buhari Forever!!!

lalasticlala Dominque let's appreciate Mr. President's resolve to tackle this cankerworm called Corruption..

Zombies have nothing to show in this useless administration of failures so the have resorted to playing kid's games. Smh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by DauraDullardo(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
Like very deep wound.

You sef too dey find trouble. Your bf go suffer no be small. cheesycheesycheesy
Faggotts everywhere!
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by hotwax: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
How do you say someone called the bluff by hiding?? cheesy Isn't running and hiding a cowardly act?? Do you know what it means by "calling one's bluff"??

These Ekpas sef. gringrin

No wonder they refer to that man who ran to Abidjan as a Hero. grin

In the dictionary of Ekpas, running and hiding from those who seek you out is an act of Bravery!! shockedgrin

hahhahahahaaaa.....LOL...U wicked.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by xtervaganza(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
The same Government Tompolo that has resisted arrest and called the bluff of the courts under buhari's government. I guess this is just something for the zombies to fantasize on
u don't call someone's bluff while running hide and seek

afonu ni e
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by Tokety7: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Truckpusher:
Yet nothing changed in your God forsaken life .

You should be really ashamed of yourselves now brah !

U need to see the kind of life am living bro. It's blissful. I doubt if anyone in ur lineage can ever boast of such. Come over to Dline and see for urself. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Letter To Japanese Authorities Concerning Buhari Visit / Citizen Agba Jalingo Released After Hours Of Detention (Photos) / AIG Donald Awunah Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.