Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,082 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper (39000 Views)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity / 7 Days Ultimatum Given To Tompolo By The EFCC To Appear Before It, Ellapses / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by SMARTKOSSY: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
Like very deep wound.

You sef too dey find trouble. Your bf go suffer no be small. cheesycheesycheesy
Ngeneukwenu a girl?lmao!u wish!
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by excellentmomma(f): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
How do you say someone called the bluff by hiding?? cheesy Isn't running and hiding a cowardly act?? Do you know what it means by "calling one's bluff"??

These Ekpas sef. gringrin

No wonder they refer to that man who ran to Abidjan as a Hero. grin

In the dictionary of Ekpas, running and hiding from those who seek you out is an act of Bravery!! shockedgrin

Tell that to your hero shekau, goan catch him first, than bubu flying round the world and pretend he doesn't exist while the killings "kwantinue".
Punch is the paper of the ekpas and represent the ekpas, the yolobaz abi yellow bars
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by billyG(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
The same Government Tompolo that has resisted arrest and called the bluff of the courts under buhari's government. I guess this is just something for the zombies to fantasize on
If d Coward get balls make he come out.Bad pikin whe say naija no go sleep,him too no go see sleep!
Re: Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper by drstone1: 12:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Anticabal:
Punch na zombie yoruba paper na.

BTW,Have you blamed GEJ today?- Liar mohammed.

Pls call me an Ipod/Ipad. grin

I am desperately searching for a Reason to hear nonsense blame on GEJ today. Please help me out- Liar Lai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joy Nunieh Testifies Before House Of Representatives Committee / Citizen Agba Jalingo Released After Hours Of Detention (Photos) / Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.