Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' (3482 Views)

Shocking But Interesting Health Facts About Your Eyes / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her / 8 Common Habits That Are Unhealthy For Your Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
When i saw this, i was like.....
But i followed the instructions and it worked like magic

Re: If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' by SolexxBarry(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' by sirade(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
BAD EYES cool

1 Like

Re: If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' by lwise(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
BAD EYES
Re: If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' by sirade(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
SolexxBarry:

stop booking space.abi you dey wait to copy the correct answer to your credit
Too bad man
Re: If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' by Justiyke4u: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Looks like magic true true
Re: If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' by Sparklequeen(f): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Funny
Re: If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' by Koleman(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
cooool
Re: If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' by kumulus(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Beauty of graphics......tilting your display/device would let you read with ease.
Re: If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' by SolexxBarry(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
sirade:

stop booking space.abi you dey wait to copy the correct answer to your credit
Too bad man

Bro,y are u so pained,is it becos i'm FTC undecided,buy an airtel sim next time,it helps tongue
Re: If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' by Lasveg(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
I cant read anything even after closing ma eyes 90%
Re: If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' by porshuch: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
BAD EYES
Re: If You Can Read This Then You Are A Genius, Besides Your Eyes Are 'bad' by Nickymezor(f): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bad eyes

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever: One Dies, 32 Suspected Casesrecorded In Gombe / COVID-19 Update For June 24 2021 In Nigeria / *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.