Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (68866 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / How To Stop Airtel Unsolicited Messages That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by pring: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pls. I need that of Etisalat

2 Likes

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Dandy1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nice one OP
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by uchwar1: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
victorels:
Dialing the code below can help you.

*123*5*1#
reply with 2 to view active subscriptions.

Reply with serial number of any active subscription and follow the instruction that is displayed to unsubscribe.

You can also dial *123*5*2#
and then reply with 8 to see list of active MTNplay services and unsubscribe from them.
dnt allow mtn to see ur post ooo. U are spoiling market for them
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by chimax1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Op thank you...mtn be stealing airtime since 20 bc
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
OP THANKS
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
uchwar1:
dnt allow mtn to see ur post ooo. U are spoiling market for them
the code belongs to MTN. Its not a cheat.

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by emmayodata(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks, you don't know how helpful this is.
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by lumydee44: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks OP, Especially that learn english weekly rubbish, sending nursery 1 syllabus to me.
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by DesChyko: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
See this useless Music Plus sitting in my VAS list. Who put am here? angry *finger on 622 hot dial*
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Shugarh(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Lalasticlala good mornin dear. Please, this is front page worthy. MTN wan kill us. They just cancellled their True Talk+ plan and moved me to MTN True talk which is 24 kobo per second... Kai... Lalasticlala do the needful to save Nigerians.
as in I tot am d onli one ooo we are paying for d 50billion naira dey paid d FG niii oooo
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by ImmaculateIfy: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
victorels:

*123*5*1#

Reply with serial number of any active subscription and follow the instruction that is displayed to unsubscribe.

and then reply 8 to see list of active MTNplay services and unsubscribe from them.
God will bless you, it worked like magic thank you soooooooooo very much dear
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Responsible: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
@op got any solution for Glo "mumu comics"... those guys are bleeped thieves shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Wealthyonos(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
ayourbamie:
thanks op... I still need more. I never opted in for any of there VAS, yet they keep stealing my credit. #100 every time I have more than 100 on my phone... their customer care are very useless...

Bross na China phone u dey use? Their is this my China phone dat i used. ''Bontel'' is the name, mtn kept deducting #100 anytim i had over a hundred naira. It was an automatic game subscription.
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by uju22(f): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
thank you it really work for real, bin trying do this for a long time. thanks
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by faruz: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
amolak:
Thanks, I just try it now, it works for me. Who is the moderator here, why this kind of information hasn't got to the front page? somebody should please wake them up
jez add snake to diz post.....
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Holyfield1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
victorels:

*123*5*1#

and then reply with 8 to see list of active MTNplay services and unsubscribe from them.
OP Thanks a bunch, may God bless you and your family, May the satanic agenda upon your family be nullified, Be healed of every physical challenges be it headache or any disease whatsoever that has been tormenting your life.This year shall be your year of ultimate fulfillment..Only if you know how grateful I am right now, MTN yaff chop me die sotey, I won cry the last time I loaded 100 naira dem commot 75 naira

2 Likes

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by professore(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is informative
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Ekakamba: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Walahi någodè! smiley
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by iamNuelIII(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
This helps
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by san316(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Aaaah!!! Op you are a life saver.

Thank you.

The most useful post of the year.
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Holyfield1:
OP Thanks a bunch, may God bless you and your family, May the satanic agenda upon your family be nullified, Be healed of every physical challenges be it headache or any disease whatsoever that has been tormenting your life.This year shall be your year of ultimate fulfillment..Only if you know how grateful I am right now, MTN yaff chop me die sotey, I won cry the last time I loaded 100 naira dem commot 75 naira

a Big Amen.
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by costey111(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]tanx u very much o. I can nw buy credit on my phone.[i]tanx u very much o. I can nw buy credit on my phone.[/i]tanx u very much o. I can nw buy credit on my phone.
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Iyamar(f): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
victorels:

*123*5*1#

Thank u
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by costey111(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
[b][/b]tanx u very much o. I can nw buy credit on my phone.
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by whao: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wonderful post, it really work for me after trying all their own codes to unsubscribe fail.
Thanks bro
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Remsilla(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
MTN... Defrauding its customers since 1899
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by deathmen12: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ok 3
victorels:

*123*5*1#

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by jojomike: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
victorels:

*123*5*1#

Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Beremx(f): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
God bless you Op. I was wondering how my airtime vanishes into the thin air. I just unsubscribed now.

I wonder how i got to subscribe in the first place cos i never did.

MTN awon ole buruku!
Re: How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself by Beetobee(f): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
ayourbamie:
thanks op... I still need more. I never opted in for any of there VAS, yet they keep stealing my credit. #100 every time I have more than 100 on my phone... their customer care are very useless...

Just do the needful-port to another network and retain your number. I did just that on Tuesday and I am so HAPPY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.