Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (70715 Views)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
***THIS THREAD IS NOT TO SPITE INFINIX BUT RATHER THEY NEED TO HEAR THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR NEWLY RELEASED INFINIX ZERO and the pain alot of people are going through. I believe they can improve on their fones***

Infinix is a reputable company and they av done a good thing giving us a low budget fone: WE APPRECIATE THAT. smiley smiley
With all the hype and online advertisements surrounding the newly released Infinix zero, its sad to say that this fone has not lived up to its expectations. Most of the fantastic reviews u read abt diz fone are frm promoters and agents of infinix.
Just few weeks after the release of d fone, alot of people are already complaining about the terrible battery life, fone heating up, scratches on the screen despite the so-called 'gorilla' glass, SIM slot issues, spontaneous rebooting of the fone and shattered screen on d slightest impact. The list is endless. . . Go to CARLCARE at ikeja and see the number of people there with complaints about the infinix zero.
I don't tink we shd allow Infinix take us for a ride.
Flood this thread with ur complaints, let them hear the truth about this fone and lets hope people frm infinix and their numerous agents will read it and dey will produce better low budget fones for us in future.

#share ideas on how u solved ur own problems with the fone too.

BY THE WAY, I ALSO USE THE INFINIX ZERO
#teamInfinix for life

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Seconded. Since I bought this phone three weeks ago, it has been hell on earth for me.
Have encountered all the problems different people have stated (All-in-one). My sim 1 slot and also my sim 2 slot (Tho they later came back after a fierce battle with it). Also, the gorilla glass 3 aka 50% Pressure Proof at the back of the phone shattered after a mild fall from a stout stool. Have complained severally on their Fb page but to no avail. To make matters worse, no flip case or pouch is available.
Sounds funny though, but Infinix are really taking us for a ride and we ain't finding it funny. Is there anything this protest can do? (I doubt tho).
Fellow victims, the floor is open.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
gbam!gbam! mine is faultless tho(it has small scratches sha). it will be a month old dis sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
MODs plz move this to front page. It wil help alot of pple.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
mrvocalprowess: gbam!gbam! mine is faultless tho(it has small scratches sha). it will be a month old dis sunday

What goes around comes around. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Lagusta(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is why i am always skeptical about phones that are "OVERHYPED"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
suxxman:

What goes around comes around. grin grin grin
hahahahahahaha... u seem to forget nothing ever went round not to talk of coming back around..i think I'm one of d few dat got d "original ZERO" ..cos i can't see any of d complaints oo...abi na only me??
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
mrvocalprowess: hahahahahahaha... u seem to forget nothing ever went round not to talk of coming back around..i think I'm one of d few dat got d "original ZERO" ..cos i can't see any of d complaints oo...abi na only me??

BRO, there's nothing like an 'Original Zero'.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Hostermipo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Guys u see,there are three basic tinz associated with buying a product i.e Good,complete and Cheap but you can only choose two out of the three in getting a product.. . . . . .
1) if you choose GOOD AND CHEAP it means it wil nt be COMPLETE.

2) if you choose CHEAP AND COMPLETE it means it wil nt be GOOD.
And lastly if you choose GOOD AND COMPLETE it means it wil nt be CHEAP. . . . . . . . . . . . So guys dnt blame infinix, u are d only one to choose wat u want bt is lyk Majority want The d three i.e good,complete and cheap on a product which is nt possible. they only try to satisfy us

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by azunlimited(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Interesting
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by babaglo79: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
I phone 6+, #210000. still not good enough

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by viczing(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lagusta: This is why i am always skeptical about phones that are "OVERHYPED"

I dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2014
And fiancee is on my neck to buy her this phone,with all these complain,if I do buy her,I must be ready to buy another phone in another month's time.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Dragonking: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2014
I am actually enjoying the phone..the only problem is no pouch available and the battery life is poor..but if you are careful and u have a power bank you will enjoy the phone.

@Op..there is a Nokia phone with gorilla core glass, strong battery life and all the things you want..it just cost N110,000 only.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 01, 2014
The complaints are really serious, here are pics from infinix fb page

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by bobo65(m): 3:38am On Oct 01, 2014
Hostermipo: Guys u see,there are three basic tinz associated with buying a product i.e Good,complete and Cheap but you can only choose two out of the three in getting a product.. . . . . .

And lastly if you choose GOOD AND COMPLETE it means it wil nt be CHEAP. . . . . . . . . . . . So guys dnt blame infinix, u are d only one to choose wat u want bt is lyk Majority want The d three i.e good,complete and cheap on a product which is nt possible. they only try to satisfy us

where does iPhone 6 plus and its bendage wahala fit into?

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 6:33am On Oct 01, 2014
prettyboi1989: The complaints are really serious, here are pics from infinix fb page

INFINIX really need to work on this fone. I really hope they are getting all the feedbacks frm user complaints.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2014
Hostermipo: Guys u see,there are three basic tinz associated with buying a product i.e Good,complete and Cheap but you can only choose two out of the three in getting a product.. . . . . .

It doesnt follow at all.... There are some good, cheap and complete fones out there.
Infinix is a reputable company and dey av done a gud ting giving us a low budget fone, but dey shouldnt lie about their products or give us sub-standard products.
N.B. why does the so called gorilla glass on infinix scratch and shatter so easily?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Chimezie250(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2014
the phone is trash, thank God I have sold my with just loss of 900# rocking gionee p4 ,the battery drain automatically, imagining non removable battery phone with 100% poor battery life ,with a heavy user like me no no, gionee p4 with 1800 give me almost a day

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by gr8femfred: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Injoor is far better than this zero..ppl are not complaining about injoor.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by dotloaded(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Team Gionee M2

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2014
as yoruba ll say Eni wa fa wo fo

team #Samsung s4
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by deeobserver209(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Infinix zero fault issues huh? Yet some people crucified Tecno.
Every phone has it's own issues.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2014
Well... The one I got for my bro is still without flaws. By the way... Why will a phone falls from your hand. I see carelessness here

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by bobo65(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2014
deeobserver209: Infinix zero fault issues huh? Yet some people crucified Tecno.
Every phone has it's own issues.

gues u have never used a Samsung phone b4
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by amakufrancis(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2014
tenk God ooo, and i was planing to buy this phone oooo, cause its specs are wow...
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by DharkPoet(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2014
madgoat:

It doesnt follow at all.... There are some good, cheap and complete fones out there.
Infinix is a reputable company and dey av done a gud ting giving us a low budget fone, but dey shouldnt lie about their products or give us sub-standard products.
N.B. why does the so called gorilla glass on infinix scratch and shatter so easily?

So there were good,cheap,complete phones? Yet you decisively opted for the Infinix Zero? Well this explains for your display of outstanding hatred for the device. Besides don't hide under the cloak of "speaking the truth", clear indications already shown you despise the device. No device is 100% complete, so don't go there! The Infinix Zero has its flaws no doubt, mine has scratches, cracked at two places at the back, the battery isn't all that, but hey, I bought it. If I don't like it, I sell it.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2014
prettyboi1989: The complaints are really serious, here are pics from infinix fb page

i angrily wrote the first one after my sis's fone screen was destroyed due to a slight fall cheesy teewhy cheesy
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
If ya'll want a good phone for the price of infinix zero y not go for samsung core 2? Its about the same price with zero, tho its jst has abt 700mb ram, bt d ba3 is gud whch is 2000mah, 5mpxl, 4.5inch, kitkat, watelse do u nid in a fone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Hostermipo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
bobo65:

where does iPhone 6 plus and its bendage wahala fit into?

Lol, I don't know ooo, but that's just a mistake, the phone still make sense, me would like it if my phone can bend, lol
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by parrotibaba(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
madgoat:

INFINIX really need to work on this fone. I really hope they are getting all the feedbacks frm user complaints.
I doubt, dat Facebook page might be run by naija peeps just like d tecno fb page
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by mexzony: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
The innjoo i2 is far better than this phone. No one so far has serious complains about innjoo. Besides the infinix non removable battery is a no no for me.
At least innjoo does not claim gorilla glass and has an overall better design that the infinix.
I use the innjoo i2 and I am loving this phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.